Third Eye Area Flashed

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
dron
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Third Eye Area Flashed

Post by dron »

I was holding my tablet listening songs on you tube, and for a moment I saw something like a flash-lightning coming out from my third eye area.
The video stopped on its own...

For a long time now I notice such things when I'm relaxed and my consious mind is distracted.
Lights flickering, wifi signals going on and off,noises and thumbs on fridges, pop sounds from pcs, etc....

One other time I was doing my energy practiser and I started to feel intense pain near to my heart area...
It was my cell phone..
I took it out from my pocket and the pain stopped. :lol:
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Third Eye Area Flashed

Post by happyrain »

Hi Dron,

It's an interesting observation you made.

Relaxed- and conscious mind distracted.

What do you mean by conscious mind distracted?

Cool experience friend.

It's fun, and exciting, when we experience things that defy our ordinary perceiving experience.

It can be humbling too.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
dron
Busy Bee

Post by dron »

Hello happyrain.

I mean when I'm not thinking that much.
Watching TV or videos, it's a good way for me to slow it down... And then sometimes things happen..
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Interesting Dron. It may be the alpha wave state.

I think, in this state, we aren't so mentally engrossed with our Ego's either.

Food for thought. :alien: :sunflower:
dron
Busy Bee

Post by dron »

Yes. Something like that.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

happyrain wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:11 am Relaxed- and conscious mind distracted.
I think this is critical. In my own case, a week or so back, I was in a very deep meditation, and as I came back, but was not yet fully conscious, my voice said "Hello". I did not do that. And the key is my mind was not controlling my voicebox consciously. It does mean I am capable of trance channeling, if I can get my mind out of the way. I immediately asked "Who is there"? but my mind refused to let them speak.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
dron
Busy Bee

Post by dron »

Geoff wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:48 pm
happyrain wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:11 am Relaxed- and conscious mind distracted.
I think this is critical. In my own case, a week or so back, I was in a very deep meditation, and as I came back, but was not yet fully conscious, my voice said "Hello". I did not do that. And the key is my mind was not controlling my voicebox consciously. It does mean I am capable of trance channeling, if I can get my mind out of the way. I immediately asked "Who is there"? but my mind refused to let them speak.

hugs
Geoff
Hi Geoff...
All I can say is an (I don't know), simply because several times I had experiences like yours, and the moment I tried to engage consciously,it didn't worked...
It happens on its own, and then you wonder (what was that)?

In your case it could be your subconscious,the higher self or a contact that spoke to you via the subconscious..
Tell to your subconscious to show you in a way that your conscious mind can understand, who was that contact, and what it does.. Then forget about it,and let him decide if he's going to show you or not...

One time I asked from a contact of mine to instruct my subconscious something and I spoke some words unintentionally..i mean it's weird to pronounce words with a gut feeling that you are not doing it(as you said) :lol:
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

dron wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:28 pm
Hi Geoff...
All I can say is an (I don't know), simply because several times I had experiences like yours, and the moment I tried to engage consciously,it didn't worked...
It happens on its own, and then you wonder (what was that)?

In your case it could be your subconscious,the higher self or a contact that spoke to you via the subconscious..
Tell to your subconscious to show you in a way that your conscious mind can understand, who was that contact, and what it does.. Then forget about it,and let him decide if he's going to show you or not...
Well that works for you if you believe such exists. I dont simply because we have channeled messages saying we dont have such a thing as a subconscious mind. LOL. Take care.

Geoff
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I think it would be wise to come to a general understanding of what the subconscious is because you two could have different ideas about it.

Geoff I kind of understand what the teachings are trying to say, if they mean to say what we think is our subconscious mind is actually something more?

And yet I think I understand what dron means to say, if he means the subconscious mind is the aspect of ourselves we are not so aware of?

I think the misconception is thinking what constitutes the subconscious mind as being limited to our brain- something reserved for internal only- but what I have been starting to experience is that it actually exist outside of us too.

...?
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

In this photo the subconscious is all that exist outside the conscious self, not all that we think to be limited within. What is within is still a part of the subconscious but as you can see, the subconscious expands much further than the conscious self. And where might angels reside in this picture? Maybe they reside in the superconscious. When you look at this picture maybe you begin to see how small we really are. And what we think as belonging only to ourselves couldn't be further from the truth. All belong to God.

I think there are a myriad of beings, both physical and nonphysical existing within the different layers in this picture. Casey helps further by saying...

Think of a city belonging to a state and then- a state to a nation or country. A country to a continent, and continents to a planet. So the conscious, as a city, can appear independent and full of life- and still belong to something much greater than itself.

This is how we need to expand our understanding where communicating with an unseen intelligence take place...
https://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic. ... 42#p218742
dron
Busy Bee

Post by dron »

There's no point to analyze words and terms. These are functions of the conscious mind..
If the subconscious exists or not, is another story...

Personally I had located it energetically at the back of the head..
Also I had extracted valuable infos by addressing my subconscious... Now if someone else was showing me these things, well....What can I say...
I know I addressed him, I had a response, that's all...
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I think clarification matters when we are discussing because people can have different ideas over certain words. Like someone who thinks a person has been possessed by a demon. One person might interpret it literally, another might interpret it energetically. When we discuss with people who operate from various beliefs systems, it's good to remember the way we've come to understand something is not necessarily the same as someone else. All too often people dismiss each other and place them in the limited scope of their reality as a consequence. None of this is, "bad" or "wrong." But it is meant to be helpful if we really care to understand each other or where someone is coming from.

Dr. Stella Immanuel is an angelic woman here in Houston who saved many people during COVID. She was attacked and vilified for her beliefs in angels and demonic possession. It is easy mock someone for thinking, "I don't see any pointy horned demons here! This woman is crazy!" It is harder to try and understand her and what that might mean.

The same can be said with Angels and ET's, even the concepts of midwayers and a TA.

Dron, you are absolutely right. It doesn't matter, and it matters. If you've decided not to worry about the semantics I respect your choice. Your experience is beautiful and your path is entirely valid.

I want to add that indeed the subconscious is *within* AND can be perceived around us. We are taught to look within ourselves for answers. In so doing, my interpretations and understanding have been turned inside-out. What I understand within can also be reflected around me.

My personal belief... None exist save God. The Higher Self is another way of understanding a life and personality not bound to the linear experience. My recent hypnagogic experience has shown me a self in 3D and a self as awareness not a materialized personality. This self outside third density was able to respond in a similar manner to your experience Dron.

I think the ET's or angelics are a part of us, we are a part of them. We are so much more than these bodies. And we are discovering a beautifully connected life.

My last thing I'd like to share. Something I read earlier today:
Q'uote of the Day
February 14th, 2009
https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2009/0214

" The undifferentiated and unpotentiated infinite Creator has no bias. There is one thing. That one thing is self-understood and self-grasped and is content. However, the infinite Creator, choosing by the first distortion of free will to know Itself, has created a system of densities through which all of its sparks may proceed in order to experience all that can be experienced, to satisfy all desires, and to move through all the learnings of each density. Each of you is a member of a third-density environment at this time…It is because of the opacity of the illusion and its relentless system of opposites that third density works. For third density is about making a choice, a very fundamental choice, of service to self or service to others. It is indeed desirable to increase that bias, attempting more and more to maximize service to others within your life and your thought, so that you may accelerate the rate of your own spiritual evolution. "
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/omtalks ... tml#p30872

May all beings be happy.

Love to you my friends, thank you for the interesting discussions.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

happyrain wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:45 am Geoff I kind of understand what the teachings are trying to say, if they mean to say what we think is our subconscious mind is actually something more?
We are quite simply constructed/created. Its the human (via material mind) who complicates things. You have a brain, it is capable of a degree of consciousness; ie as any animal. You have a spirit mind, also called a material mind because it is composed of such elements as make up spirit forms, and that is where we centre our consciousness unless we deliberately focus elsewhere. Then you have a soul, the hardest to reach, but the true centre of your consciousness. I am aware of many teachings contrary to this. One would be TUB. Se la vie.

Geoff
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

happyrain wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:29 pm Dr. Stella Immanuel is an angelic woman here in Houston who saved many people during COVID. She was attacked and vilified for her beliefs in angels and demonic possession. It is easy mock someone for thinking, "I don't see any pointy horned demons here! This woman is crazy!" It is harder to try and understand her and what that might mean.
Well as Dron said he experienced something so that is it for him. On the same basis, I removed a very dark entity from a woman who obtained it via being molested sexually as a child. It clearly came with her attacker. That same entity then tried to attach to me, but I felt it, recognised it, and sent it packing. Dark entities exist. Some people mistakenly call them demons, and they might as well be except as they do not have the power of the light.

Geoff
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

happyrain wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:29 pm
My last thing I'd like to share. Something I read earlier today:
Q'uote of the Day
February 14th, 2009
https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2009/0214

" The undifferentiated and unpotentiated infinite Creator has no bias. There is one thing. That one thing is self-understood and self-grasped and is content. However, the infinite Creator, choosing by the first distortion of free will to know Itself, has created a system of densities through which all of its sparks may proceed in order to experience all that can be experienced, to satisfy all desires, and to move through all the learnings of each density. Each of you is a member of a third-density environment at this time…It is because of the opacity of the illusion and its relentless system of opposites that third density works. For third density is about making a choice, a very fundamental choice, of service to self or service to others. It is indeed desirable to increase that bias, attempting more and more to maximize service to others within your life and your thought, so that you may accelerate the rate of your own spiritual evolution. "
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/omtalks ... tml#p30872

May all beings be happy.

Love to you my friends, thank you for the interesting discussions.
That is pretty accurate. Service to others is actually a slightly higher form of love. We came here to learn that love is the answer, and those that learn that, demonstrate it via service. Sadly far too few however on our world believe that service for the sake of service has any value.

Geoff
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Geoff wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:33 am
happyrain wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:45 am Geoff I kind of understand what the teachings are trying to say, if they mean to say what we think is our subconscious mind is actually something more?
We are quite simply constructed/created. Its the human (via material mind) who complicates things. You have a brain, it is capable of a degree of consciousness; ie as any animal. You have a spirit mind, also called a material mind because it is composed of such elements as make up spirit forms, and that is where we centre our consciousness unless we deliberately focus elsewhere. Then you have a soul, the hardest to reach, but the true centre of your consciousness. I am aware of many teachings contrary to this. One would be TUB. Se la vie.

Geoff
Thanks Geoff! It makes complete sense to me. I have been feeling so far away from residing in Soul Consciousness. I know it is only my little self that creates such a barrier, all my habits and attitudes... I am trying harder and harder to melt this barrier away... It is a struggle, but when God decides, the lucidity is so effortless. We may call that center HOME.

God Bless YOU, ONE and ALL. :loves :alien:
dron
Busy Bee

Post by dron »

How about the energetic body and centers?
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Good morning friends,

It's 1/1/24 here, happy new year!

Dron, I think 'energetic bodies' are such a unique concept that we all have our ideas about it! Perhaps you can share how you've come to understand these ideas?

I don't know who you're intending this question for, but I am happy we can all think on these concepts as it relates to our spiritual growth.

I'm going to share some words from Sufi friend, because his wisdom is one I resonate most with. And it was Spirit that lead me to him.

I wish everyone a beautiful new year. I know this will be a trying time, but I see the adversities as an opportunity to draw closer to the beauty and mystery within our Hearts. Please remember that, as grand narratives fight for our participation, we are all Gods children.
Different methods called religions and philosophies have been adopted by different nations at various periods. Though the form and teachings of the several religions appear so unlike, their source is one and the same. But from the very beginning the differences have created prejudice, envy, and antagonism between man. Such dissensions occupy a large portion of the histories of the world and have become the most important subject in life.

So many castes and so many creeds,
So many faiths, and so many beliefs,
All have arisen from ignorance of man,
Wise is he who only truth conceives.

A wise man realizes that the fundamental basis of all religions and beliefs is one: Haqq, or truth. ... Those who see the truth uncovered abandon reason and logic, good and bad, high and low, new and old; differences and distinctions of names and forms fade away, and the whole universe is realized as nothing other than Haqq. Truth in its realization is one; in its representation it is many, since its revelations are made under varying conditions of time and space.

As water in a fountain flows in one stream but falls in many drops, divided by time and space, so are the revelations of the one stream of truth.

from https://wahiduddin.net/mv2/V/V_1.htm

Prayer for New Year, by Hazrat Inayat Khan

O Thou who abidest in our hearts,
most Merciful and Compassionate God, Lord of Heaven and Earth,
we forgive others their trespasses and ask Thy forgiveness of our shortcomings.
We begin the New Year with pure heart and clear conscience, with courage and hope.
Help us to fulfil the purpose of our lives under Thy divine guidance.
dron
Busy Bee

Post by dron »

@happyrain

I started at 2012 with the book 'energy work' by Robert Bruce.. Then I was guided to learn and study about Chakras and the anatomy of the energy body,in order to work with it..
It wasn't my intention to go that way.. It just happened..

For sure I was guided..It came so natural that sometimes I wonder why I made those choices.