The Ascension Process

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

The Ascension Process

Post by Geoff »

Its been a big week for me spiritually speaking. Many of you would know I seem fascinated by this thing called "ascension." In the Bible its the separation of the chaff from the wheat but in all my years as a Catholic they thought they were the wheat. And I guess the Protestants thought they were wheat? And so on. But its not so. Its far simpler. Of course one could assume all people serious about religion (of all kinds) and spirituality (of all kinds) are simply trying to get closer to God? And that's the wheat.

And this week I learned how this separation is going to work, and was also made aware that the timing is very close. How close? Well maybe after 40 years of delays, you can understand a certain reluctance to set a date. I personally think its now months not years. So what communication had this effect on me? Well I will link it because its simply too long for a FaceBook page. But there is also a hyperlink in the text that leads to some information directly related but which was given in 1994. And of course those folks have all but given up now, which is one of the "take home" points.

Lord Ashtar comes to answer the Questions that the Light Workers of Earth are asking

Take what resonates and ignore the rest, is my suggestion.

Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Ascension Process

Post by happyrain »

Thanks Geoff, haven't gotten to this yet but I will and I appreciate the share.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Curious lack of reaction here. I post what I believe is the single most important communication I have ever come across. It will change everything, and one can make simple preparations, or even just actually knowing what is going on, as it happens, would be an enormous relief. Se la vie. Maybe I will link a pdf whose receiver was taken out by the dark side - hit by a DEW (Directed Energy Weapon) in the US in 2011.

The Photon Belt

Maybe someone will read that?
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thanks Geoff... ! I appreciate your candid effort in making others aware, as it is suggested we do in the channeling- if this passing through the photon belt does happen, it will scare a lot of people.

I haven't read it all, it's a lot for someone who hasn't read this kind of material before. But I am working through it.

Interestingly enough, Sanat Kumara is the Peacock Angel. This channeling confirms his reputation: the planetary logo of Earth.

"The Creator’s Arm consists of the Elohim. These are amazing beings of light and whilst you are in the Third Dimension, it is impossible for you to understand the power and the magnitude of the Elohim. They are creators of the planets. As well as the Elohim, there are those amazing archangels that you have known and loved: Archangel Michael and Archangel Gabriel, and another one that is well known, Sanat Kumara. He is the Elohim of Venus, and for the last two and a half million years he has been the planetary logo of Earth."

The Peacock Angel is the being responsible for my own ascension process or, awakening- which can be traced back to 2008. The Yezidis maintain they have the oldest religion, and if Sanat Kumara(also known as the peacock angel in Yezidi traidtion) was given authority as planetary logo of Earth 2.5 million years ago- it makes sense when thinking about the race of "Adam" and their creation story. Surely there was life before Adam and Eve- this creation story having more to do with the specific race and the overseer at the time... who is still the overseer today.

So the Yezidis maintain the peacock angel is one of gods first of 7 angels. Then there's Lalish and Shamballah. I'm at a loss for words with all these similarities and connections.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

happyrain wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:30 am Surely there was life before Adam and Eve- this creation story having more to do with the specific race and the overseer at the time... who is still the overseer today.
I have been unable to get a sensible timeline on Adam and Eve. One time line I have is that human life on Earth goes back 4.5 million years, but those were all seeded from the stars. But at 26 million years we had the Reptoids and Dinoids. And they had no souls. Thats a long story. I tend to believe we did evolve a "first" human pair with souls, and in fact my own site has conversations with them, even if their names were not Adam and Eve. Its possible they seeded us with pre-humans I guess? Then our Amon and Aman would turn up? But they don't say that. The TUB has an equivalent to Amon and Aman - Andon and Fonta. Maybe it has a date for them?

One time line on my site is 70 million years, but if that were true, by 4.5 million years back, there would have been a LOT of their descendants, something the space people are not telling us right now. Its a pity this site does not host images, as its a pain to show them here if they are not hosted somewhere.

35 Million years to 900k years Earth's History

I have another one for the more recent history. I cant vouch for the accuracy as i dont have a second source.
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Amigoo »

Interesting timeline!

Are the midwayers mentioned in this material?
When did they arrive? And from where?

(Geoff) "Curious lack of reaction here. I post what I believe is the single most important communication I have ever come across ..."

:idea: An internet problem - there is so much information out there that even a review of a day's .001% can be too time-comsuming!
As I review this thing called "The Ascension", I sense that I'm reading science fiction. Maybe AI can help inform about this Ascension.

Then there's the problem of terminology: "Ascension" in the Urantia Book is what happens daily as people die then resurrect three days later on Mansonia (first mansion world). The earth continues for many millennia with its wars and rumors of war as well as natural geologic changes. That "The world will end soon!" has been claimed yearly for hundreds of years and keeps suggesting that the world will not end for a very long time :!:

That "Jesus will return soon!" is also claimed yearly, but the UB instructs that he will not return until the world is ready
(he will not return to solve the world's problems - a Magisterial visitation will probably begin that process).

Rod :)
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Hi Rod,

It may simply be that TUB is not current enough. This information came directly from various stellar races. Something TUB hints at but does not actually tell you that is where the TUB material is also coming from. In that case, the Andromedans. But thats off track. Ascension is the process of this Earth moving from 3D back to the 5D it was created as. Typically that is achieved by the living humans, as it was about several thousand years back, - the Lemurian civilisation. But the warring Atlanteans destroyed them, and we have not advanced sufficiently to even realise the planet is almost at the point of no return. Well no return as in supporting life here. But you are right I cannot find the timeline of your Andon and Fonta in any of this.It seems a curious omission. Just like TUB does not tell you various living humans on other planets are at higher vibration levels as the Andromendans were, albeit not much higher in their case. I would not expect them to mention midwayers. They dont mention the weather beings, nor the other wee folk that exist in 4D.

By the way three of us asked the same question of our souls. WHEN. We got the same answer. Its close enough to almost touch. I can share, but i would prefer people get their own answer.

Geoff
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Fascinating info! ...
and the Urantia Papers are at least 80 years old :!:

:? Channeled midwayer messages don't mention this Ascension
and some of these messages are relatively recent :!:
What's up with that :?:

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

What really interest me... Well a few things.

I've dreamt of information that actually meant something with no prior knowledge of. Like, I never knew M-Theory was a thing until I dreamt about it and did some research. Same with Sufism.

I think of this 5D you are mentioning and- I think of the beings who help us recognize 1111 moments.

I think these beings are operating in additional dimensions we do not ordinarily perceive. I say ordinarily because I believe it is possible to retain impressions from additional dimensions. Carl Sagan says we can postulate what the shadow of a 4D object might look like. We can not imagine in 4D but we can have an idea about it.

I believe consciousness is all there is. Or, as someone else said... That it does not originate in the brain. Meditation has provided some pretty unique experiences too. In freeing my awareness from being so identified with the Ego(which is a constant practice, and I am no where near versed in doing so) I have experienced things like aura's, orbs, telepathy...

In that meditative state I have received impressions that artists are familiar with. So, what I am saying that interest me is- I think we can perceive these additional dimensions already. The 1111 phenomenon might mean interacting with intelligent life outside of us but we can't physically see because our faculties have been trained to function in 3D. These beings outside of us are able to communicate with our innermost thoughts. This would seem an important link in understanding what binds us and how to establish contact. I think God has provided us with extra sensory perception... And I realize we are more than our 3D bodies.

This M-Theory says there is an 11th dimension, and I can't say I understand what dimensions higher intelligent personalities reign in- but I can say that we co-exist. We are probably less aware of them just as a 2D microorganism is less aware of us. But that doesn't mean a microorganism can not disrupt the personality of something 3D incarnate. Similarly, a droplet(3D) might provide a 2D organism some unique impressions.

It's all connected. What connects us is consciousness.

Something might appear to us to be blinking around, traveling time, or communicating telepathically- but maybe it only appears so because our faculties are more accustomed and comfortable to operating in 3 dimensions. We lack the training and ability to fully perceive something with additional dimensions.

Just a thought.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

happyrain wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:33 am

I think of this 5D you are mentioning and- I think of the beings who help us recognize 1111 moments.

I think these beings are operating in additional dimensions we do not ordinarily perceive.
GB always said the midwayers were in the "midway realm." To be honest I now a days would assume thats 4D, because we wont be living in 4D, its not meant for us. But it has a lot of action there, including earthbound "dead" humans, the wee folk, tree beings, elementals etc.

Now why do the TEAM folks channelling say Machievanta and other beings not receive this? Well I frankly do not believe that MM is the planetary prince because he would have to be involved in discussions about what is happening, yet Lord Ashtar never mentions anyone like him as being in the decision tree. So is that MM a fake? Sadly I think so. You see the Team folks never got taught perception or discernment in their "receiving". Some of them even believed the BS that they were pure channels.

Let me tell you that does not exist unless you are able to do a "transfiguration" type event (where the spirit materialises and speaks of its own accord) and I have not seen anyone claim that. But I have been a part of a specific program to do that, the last six years. I could equally ask why is GB silent? That's even more curious. I do know you need permission to speak on such things, but I would have thought GB had earned his spurs? There are a heck of a lot of gaps I believe.

Geoff
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:study: Speaking of 4D, 5D dimensions ...

I haven't read in Ashtar and related documents how Jesus (Michael of Nebadon)
relates to other dimensions. The UB's discussion of soul ascension refers to
our increasing spirituality as we advance from mortal to spiritual being,
eventually leaving our local universe and traveling inward to Paradise.

How do the other dimensions relate to this ascension :?:
Can earth science prove existence of other dimensions :?:
In what dimension does Michael exist as Master Son :?:
Can humans now living exist in another dimension ...
and still be recognizable as fellow humans :?:

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Rod,

personal opinions here as I can't prove much of anything.

Just like I believe in reincarnation but I can't prove it. There also seems to be science supporting, and science not supporting reincarnation. I've also seen science go in the direction of money, but that's another topic eh? The science of consciousness IS cool! And I am of the belief that consciousness does not originate in the brain. So, cooky or not, that's where I'm at.

To your very exciting questions.

I think 2D can exist within 3D. I guess that's obvious.

So there may be additional dimensions and life all around us we just can't perceive.

But we can retain ideas about, maybe even see glimpses of "unidentified aerial phenomenon." Strange objects appearing momentarily and zipping out of "existence?" Maybe it just appears that way because our faculties are linear bound. If that's the case then human beings exist and these additional dimensions exist around them... I think human beings serve an important role and equally important to that development are the rules of the house we're born in.

A separate question. Do you believe we chose to incarnate here?

When I discovered the Peacock Angel I learned he had multiple names through out different cultures.

So I can't speak on Geoffs or your belief, but perhaps the name Machievanta is not as readily recognizable in different communities... But what I've learned about the peacock angel(the supposed regent of Earth) is that he doesn't care for titles or names as much as the message. I believe the message is Life after Life and keeping us, "Godward."

Thinking on Jesus as a master, I believe he understood the whispers of Spirit and Father who does not seem bound to the human experience. But Spirit/Father/Mother/Divine/Universe can interact with. And if Jesus is alive now, existing in peoples Hearts I wonder if that makes him incarnate in higher dimensions?

When you mentioned traveling inward to Paradise... That seems very accurate to me, because my experience with this intelligence operating from additional dimensions is that it would appear they are able to manipulate our physical reality(as we understand it) to acknowledger our inner dialogue. The ways are subtle which might suggest Natural Law, but I have experienced something like... Dreaming of a symbol and then seeing that symbol the next day, all while receiving inspiration that feels divine in nature- its own channeling.

So that paradise within... And that intelligence "seeming" without... But not necessarily. Thats the link that allows us to communicate and sense a greater being. I believe Jesus knew about this. It fascinates me.

My dreams from 2008 showed me that who I was after being released from the geometric shell that encapsulated my personality draped over every particle in a specific region of time/space. I used to think it meant we are gifted an entire universe, maybe we are realizing just how intimate our existence is with the universe.

...? Just more thoughts. Thanks for the chat!
Last edited by happyrain on Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Amigoo wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:16 pm :study: Speaking of 4D, 5D dimensions ...

I haven't read in Ashtar and related documents how Jesus (Michael of Nebadon)
relates to other dimensions. The UB's discussion of soul ascension refers to
our increasing spirituality as we advance from mortal to spiritual being,
eventually leaving our local universe and traveling inward to Paradise.
Lord Ashtar tells us that the Arm of God is comprised of Archangels and Elohim. He even says they are creators of the planets. I know from prior communications Jesus is on the Arm of God and I also know he is absolutely the top of our chain of command. So he calls Jesus "Elohim", a term used in the Bible to refer to God and "Gods". You need to realise the TUB is absolutely 100% the terminology, cities and beliefs of the Andromedan society that delivered it. Its not in any way universal.
Amigoo wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:16 pm How do the other dimensions relate to this ascension :?:
My sources state there are 12 dimensions available to LIVING humans.
Amigoo wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:16 pm Can earth science prove existence of other dimensions :?:
I dont think its possible to prove except possibly in mathematics. Simply because of the veil. I believe science has some theories that vary to multiple vs infinite dimensions. But they can't really define dimensions which are LOCATIONS of CONSCIOUSNESS. So they are locked in a 3D paradigm because of their insistence on 3D proof
Amigoo wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:16 pm In what dimension does Michael exist as Master Son :?:
None of these. He is not a living human. If you read my mini-book with rather more detail than TUB, he is a resident of the non-material eternal (timeless) Kingdom of God and we call that also the Celestial Kingdom. Its layered (possibly infinitely) and we don't know of any being higher than Jesus, but there certainly could be.
Amigoo wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:16 pm Can humans now living exist in another dimension ...
and still be recognizable as fellow humans :?:
Your frame of reference is 3D. Its very high risk for those in higher dimension (living humans) to lower themselves and materialise here. Some have failed to go back. I believe Jesus lowers himself to what you would call the Mansion Worlds, and he is certainly very active "physically" there. He has promised however that he will materialise, using a gift a small number of us have obtained after a very long training program, but only at God's Command. Living humans we can talk to from 3D exist all the way to 12D. When we are in 5D I am told we will actually see them, probably because lowering themselves to 5D is ok. In fact I think we will see thousands and thousands of them quite soon. These higher dimensions are ever more ethereal. I think that at some stage on death these guys do not pass through the Mansion Worlds. Not sure but think so.

Geoff
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

happyrain wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:36 am Hi Rod,

personal opinions here as I can't prove much of anything.

Just like I believe in reincarnation but I can't prove it. There also seems to be science supporting, and science not supporting reincarnation. I've also seen science go in the direction of money, but that's another topic eh? The science of consciousness IS cool! And I am of the belief that consciousness does not originate in the brain. So, cooky or not, that's where I'm at.
Hi Eric,

Consciousness is a tricky subject. If we were pure animal, our consciousness would be in the brain. But we came here as a soul, into an animal foetus, but to operate here, we had to have a spirit form that could manipulate the brain, and that was created by the soul at the moment of incarnation. From then on, we have tended to favour that spirit consciousness which as you note is not in the brain. The real challenge is to recreate our pure connection to soul, which is a different consciousness we sometimes call "Christ Mind." I had a very similar type experience several years ago, but got scared because indeed "I had lost my mind" and I could get no one to help me.

Geoff
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:lol: Living in the Dallas area for decades while studying the Urantia Book,
I was convinced that there is only one Big D. ;)

And this Ashtar info seems to confirm that there is only one Big D -
the one you're currently in! The others are concepts (not your reality). :roll:

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

You appear to have read that wrong. But I do see you are tenaciously hanging on to TUB. Good luck with that. My take home value is I don't want to have anything to do with Andromedans, and I also think far too many of these "advanced" civilisations appear far too keen to proselytize. If they are genuinely advanced they will live by "Live and let live"

Geoff
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:roll: Speaking of "hanging on", Geoff ...

Experientially, I find it best to hang on to known reality
until the unknown becomes known (and more than concept).

At least, the UB is more known than the Ashtar dimensions
(I started reading the Papers 50 years ago and haven't yet
been persuaded to disbelieve them). ;)

What might we expect to observe when you depart this world :?:

:idea: A type of dimensional transition or a millennia-typical human exit
with no evidence of arrival wherever (or even continuing earth residence)?
All human departures seem alike, so dimensional transition must occur
"behind the scene". What dimension will be your next existence :?:

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

You are both right! And I find the truth of midwayers coming to light as we discuss these very interesting topics, not just here, but with my friends and on other forums.

Nobody is, "wrong" because it is all SELF. In one culture it is considered respectful to spit your coffee on your guest as you welcome them in your home. In others, that is considered ultimate disrespect! No joke! But also, cosmic joke! LOL

Though our journey may differ, our destination will be the same.

Paradise within, is the realization of Self with a capital S. This is tricky because we are here, as self lowercase s with ego. This is not wrong. Nobody here is wrong. Only you declare what is wrong as it relates to your self in tandem with discovery and journey towards the One! That is my personal belief. That seems to me, the paradise within. And reality, has been interpreted as inside out.

These inter-dimensional beings appear to manipulate the 3D world because it is an intrinsic part of their reality, we share it with them because we are a part of them- and vice versa. We all belong to something Greater.

We share these bodies with the planet earth, and everything works together to present reality as we know it. We don't consciously or regularly think of the trees, the insects, the oceans, the dirt, the sky, the sun, the air, the cells in our bodies and all that come together to equate this unique experience we call life! But realized individuals seem to consider the trees their lungs, the sun their Heart. Why?

So whatever part you find yourself hung up on. You, being whoever you are, it is true and good. We have Masters like Jesus, Yoganandna, Amma, and many more we are not aware of- who come here to remind us of our true Nature. They are the aspect of SELF that wishes to know it self. And I imagine, some of these interstellar/interdimensional beings who may be further along in their evolution, help us because they wish to know Self. We find, through all these incarnations, a common bond/desire. And, the way we do it, our way- is to be cherished. That's the secret, you are sharing your life with God.

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream!
Merrily, merrily- merrily, merrily

Life is a dream! We dream when we're awake- the difference is our awareness is anchored in these bodies to experience the dream through a linear filter.

It IS magic, and there's much to discover! Contact is NOW and whether or not there is a mass event(I think there will be...) it only matters you draw closer to God or your ideals. There are rough times ahead... And also true, there are amazing- transformative and beautiful times as well!

Yes! Cheers my friends. :loves :alien:
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:duh Slippery terminology, this "hung up on" ...

Many consider that "they're attached to",
while others consider them "hung up on".

:idea: And if you're hanging from a noose,
where you go thereafter might depend on
whether you're attached to or hung up. :roll:

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Apologies Rod, I wasn't trying to imply hung up as a negative. I was only trying to say, wherever you find yourself. Whatever interest you, whatever you believe. Whatever you disagree with. All true and good.

Yes hopefully I'm not hanging from anything! Haha. :loves

I'm trying this art of letting go. Mentally, that's a struggle for me. :roll
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Amigoo wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:33 am :
What might we expect to observe when you depart this world :?:

That has been described in a large number of books, in very great detail, by excellent mediums. There is not a lot unknown about the Mansion Worlds, other than actually experiencing it. And as you know, eating cake is different to reading the recipe! I personally put back into publication a series of books through an Anglican Cleric that predate TUB. Five volumes it was, and I edited out the words we don't use any more. That was fun, discovering what they actually meant. Like "greensward". Not that I see you venturing out Rod, but for others who may be interested here is his story:

Reverend George Vale Owen

By the way if you simply die in 3D, provided you avoid 4D, which is not the Mansion Worlds but is the destination of far too many folks who never gave a moment's thought to spiritual stuff, you would never know about these dimensions that living humans reside in. For one thing they (ET's) dont mix in our Mansion Worlds, because we are not advanced enough to handle it. Plus they are far more advanced while living than many of us attain in hundreds of years of the Mansion World if you follow an intellectual path, as of course I would say TUB sort of encourages.

Curiously at the near end of a six year programme that our closed DV group went through, our teachers asked us to forget everything we thought we knew, and then see what happens. And sadly I have to tell you, its crazy what really went on, take Jesus' lost years. Yeah we heard from his Grandma Anna, and she should know, but I wont go there. Actually while hard to throw out so much, what came in its place was really awesome.
happyrain wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:47 pm Apologies Rod, I wasn't trying to imply hung up as a negative. I was only trying to say, wherever you find yourself. Whatever interest you, whatever you believe. Whatever you disagree with. All true and good.

Agreed. Its a very human trait to hang on tenaciously especially in this world. And each of us follows their own heart, as it should be. I have one core belief I hang onto tenaciously. Despite few people even being willing to test its truth.
Amigoo wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:33 am What dimension will be your next existence :?:
This is a reasonable question, and I have a very fair idea of what Mansion World I will pass to, despite TUB suggesting I will have to go to Mansion World 1. Technically that is so, but I will be on a train, passing through, as has been the case with many of my friends. In fact we have now a list of friends and where they arrived, but I never share my feelings on this matter as I think its too personal : Departed Friends Share where they Arrived in Spirit By the way the Mansion Worlds are in the Spirit World, and nothing to do with "dimensions" of living humans.

But I will share my current desire, and that is to spend about 600 more years here on Earth in 5D. I can do that because in 5D we have eternal bodies. I realise this process better get a move on because my current body is in need of refurbishment. LOL. And for your need of proof Rod, yes it exists, but the American Scientists who witnessed folks proving they were 4000 years old about 120 years ago, only one would commit in writing what he witnessed. The rest were too scared of their reputations. The series of books that Baird Spalding created were called "The Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East." And he committed the rest of his life to promoting what he saw. Sadly he did not emulate those he observed so critical Geoff concludes he did not truly understand.

take care
Geoff
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Interestingly, the UB agrees with your train analogy, Geoff, but with a 10-day layover each time:

"If you are not to be detained on mansion world number one, at the end of ten days you will enter the translation sleep and proceed to world number two, and every ten days thereafter you will thus advance until you arrive on the world of your assignment." (47:3.10)

Perhaps, those enlightened will have qualified for a non-stop journey. 8)

It's difficult to correlate Jesus' teachings (UB, Part IV) with A Spiritual Journey which does not present his teachings in such detail and chronological order as in the UB. Is the Jesus of A Spiritual Journey not the once incarnated Michael of Nebadon, Descending Son of God and creator of our local universe :?:

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Amigoo wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:31 pm Interestingly, the UB agrees with your train analogy, Geoff, but with a 10-day layover each time:

"If you are not to be detained on mansion world number one, at the end of ten days you will enter the translation sleep and proceed to world number two, and every ten days thereafter you will thus advance until you arrive on the world of your assignment." (47:3.10)

Perhaps, those enlightened will have qualified for a non-stop journey. 8)
The ten days does not happen. Its merely the time taken to "acclimatise" which probably varies. But we have at least two personal friends arrived pretty much immediately in mansion World 5. Yogananda I believe arrived in Mansion World 4, because of different belief systems. That is something TUB does not mention.

Of more interest initially to me was the claim in TUB that we have to be "reassembled" after death, and that it is not instantaneous, because I have a whole book "30 Years amongst the Dead" which is spirit after spirit who declares they are not dead, but they are in 4D - the Astral Realm, that TUB never details. We call these "Earth Bound". While in 4D they absolutely see everything in 3D but cannot "touch" anything nor can anyone in 3D see them or hear them. They don't even notice the death process its so fast. And why should it be otherwise? I already travel in the spirit realms, I already have the form needed. I received it on incarnation.

However it took me several years until a friend who is a good medium lost his own mother. I asked him what was the earliest he could talk to her - and he said "hours" after her death. Now I know this aspect is tricky because many go direct to hospitals for recovery and so cannot be contacted.
Amigoo wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:31 pm It's difficult to correlate Jesus' teachings (UB, Part IV) with A Spiritual Journey which does not present his teachings in such detail and chronological order as in the UB. Is the Jesus of A Spiritual Journey not the once incarnated Michael of Nebadon, Descending Son of God and creator of our local universe :?:
Its the same guy. Only difference TUB contains not one word channeled through the medium from the Master and we have thousands. The reason is actually simple. To channel Jesus successfully you need to have grown your soul - another miss by TUB - and only then can you achieve soul to soul communication. You do know the history of book Four I trust? It did not come from the Andromedans to my guess. Because it did not come through the medium that received Books 1-3. That unnamed person who was the reason TUB is out of copyright. But I would agree my web site has NOTHING on the lost years which is anything remotely like what Anna said he experienced. And in fact she contradicted some stuff. I would claim Jesus spent a heck of a lot of time practising ancient techniques from several disparate sources to achieve mastery in all. It appears he was extremely close to the Essenes, and did experience their rituals as well. But its probably fair to say he was extremely well rounded in the most advanced spirituality that existed on this Earth at that time. Its also true he went beyond what anyone else had achieved.

Geoff
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Thanks for all the info, Geoff!

A bit too ethereal to absorb so quickly - I'll nibble in the weeks ahead.
Then this 3D, 4D, etc. seems mysterious and conceptually slippery. :roll:

:study: Sample of conflicts between messages in A Spiritual Journey and the Urantia Papers:

Re: https://new-birth.net/spiritual-subject ... come-here/
"So Jesus came here to make available once again the Divine Love of Father"

The UB disagrees - the Father's love was never unavailable! Jesus' incarnation purpose
was to further reveal God, the father of all beings.

Michael of Nebadon incarnated as Jesus as his final bestowal, experiencing life as another creature
of his realm and thereby earning him the title of Master Son, sovereign ruler this local universe.
Thus, the UB seems to spiritually elevate Jesus (Michael) much higher
than any of the messages in A Spiritual Journey. :o

:scratch: Midwayers are well-represented in UB text (and on 1111angels.com),
but seem to be ignored in A Spiritual Journey. Are they presented as other beings :?:

:bana: AI should soon be able to create a single volume of the various messages
to create a well-ordered compilation similar to the UB's presentation.

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

good morning.

i just had a hypnagogic experience and i believe all these chats and serious desire to understand life from additional dimensions came into play.

i question if this experience was a taste of 5D?

it's 3:20AM as i decide to write this. i woke up thinking it was more like, after 5. i had a hypnagogic experience at some point. i'm not sure when, because i also had the usual dream experience before and after.

i started to notice the sensation of zeroing in and expanding out blanket my body, synchronizing with my breath. i started singing a most beautiful mantra in my head. i didn't even know i could sing it in this manner. and the voice was so good, i am not sure if it was me. the voice in my mind started taking over everything. it felt as if it were actually being sung aloud.

ommm
lokahhhh samastah sukihno bhavantuuu ommmm
lokah samasta sukihno bhavantuuu
lokah samasta sukihno bavantu

as i was singing my awareness started to deepen and expand. and although i am typing in a linear fashion, from beginning to end- there was an added element to the experience. there was both a linear and nonlinear experience, there was this ability to perceive each thought, sensation and imagery like a stream. maybe, multiple timelines- multiple streams. as if i could dive in to any particular one while simultaneously having the awareness that these ideas, life, thought forms exist in their entirety in the present. typing it out will only serve justice for the linear portion of the experience. but i tried...

each note of the mantra was a striking effect upon my consciousness. this deepening came with an ever blossoming, ever increasing point of light. each note synchronizing with the deepening of my breath. the point of light was blossoming directly form the third eye area. i believe it started off as a kind of pale gold and white light. and as i was singing this mantra and in a most unique but beautiful way, suddenly a firm note ignited the light- the light took over my entire vision and flooded my body. it at that point was more white and pale pink. then transitioned back to white/gold. it covered everything, even though i can feel it as if it were longer in duration, it all happened in an instant.

i never stop singing this mantra, but now my awareness has shifted from the hypnagogic experience and the singing to become aware of my father in the room next door. my mother as well, and my sister. i don't spend much time here. i just know they are here.

at the same time, i am in conversation with- someone. myself maybe. i am taking all these recent conversations i've had with friends online about ascension and thinking on my friend Steve.
i tell my self i think I would like to know what it means to experience this 5D Geoff is talking about. as if negotiating with my self, and a remembered part of Geoffs words, i say something like I have to move past 4D. I believe I am allowed so, and everything I've written up to this point implies it has happened(within this hypnagogic experience).

now i am experiencing the dream state, but as these streams. when i first tried typing this out, everything was erased. this is my second attempt to re-write and now my memory is fading. i am losing whatever dreams i just had. but, what i've tried typing about the linear and nonlinear reality was captured as best as i could retain. these streams played out in a dreamy manner. i could go down the stream and yet i was aware of multiple ideas and impressions. i could feel what i was seeing and it was as if each idea and impression exist in my peripherals yet the feeling was as if i were going directly down these streams. They were both independent and whole. Somewhere here i started to lose awareness of this space i was holding and got lost within a particular dream/stream before waking up. i believe that dream had robin williams in it, and was a continuation of this desire to experience additional dimensions. only, i was no longer at the energetic capacity to retain the information in the same manner. now i am dreaming in distinct linear, and linear only, fashion. still, the dream is quite adventurous and all the characters must be my self trying to communicate this desire to me played out in the dream.

it's a bit frustrating i can not remember anymore but i am happy i was able to capture some information and present it here. the experience was beautiful- even this negotiating/conversation with whomever/self was so real and surreal. the level of clarity in the moment was liberating. the experience was crisp, and everything was experienced in folds yet wholly linear as well.

well, i work today and ought to go back to sleep. it's nearing 4AM. i didn't want to just let this experience go. i am grateful for whoever/whatever would allow me this opportunity...