“These You Shall Surely Attain.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“These You Shall Surely Attain.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, October 15, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “These You Shall Surely Attain.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “Slowly, so very slowly, you are awakening to the fact that there lies a deep pool of untapped wealth in potentials hidden away within you. Only in your unreserved contact with Me do you obtain a glimpse of what lies ahead in the eternal future.

What I desire that you grasp right now is for My eternal presence in you to guide you every step of the way, but this I can only do when you are ready and willing to listen to My Voice.

Each mortal needs to decide this for him or herself. No one is exempt, and no one is ever coerced, but ever will My still Voice beckon each mortal soul and point them to the heights of eternal glory.

These you shall surely attain through self-discipline and self-mastery, to overcome all your character flaws and other aberrations, which do not serve a child of God.

By aberrations I mean any addictions you find in yourself, be it restless work in the gathering of material possessions, food, alcohol, drugs, sex and all other matters standing in the way of your attaining the highest good that you are capable of in this mortal estate.

The realization needs to dawn upon each human that this is the deciding life on which the eternal career is either built or during which it is neglected. How can you be sure that you are on the right path? Simply by coming more often to Me and listening to My Voice.

I know that I am repeating Myself here. My point is that very few mortals on this planet truly listen, or give themselves the chance to emerge refreshed and inspired from being in the Stillness, to then go to their circumstances and work.

You can then go forth with a fresh vision about how to conduct an ideal life on this planet, living with the peace and joy of God alive within you. This gives much needed clarity and direction on how to proceed.

Sharpen your listening skills and build a conscious connection with Me in the Silence of your heart.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
1111angels.net
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.