“All I Ask of You.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“All I Ask of You.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, September 16, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “All I Ask of You.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “The best way to grow in spirit is to always choose the better way – the way of truth, beauty and goodness. In everything, even in the ordinary humdrum of life, it is spirit value that you must seek, and in doing so you will be inspired and lifted up.

Indeed, life can become an experience of resurrection when you turn your mind away from the depressing and fear-ridden tomb mentality and into the sunlight of the risen Christ who overcame all manner of evil and injustice perpetrated against Him.

By steadfastly refusing to use His power as the Creator and Ruler of this mighty universe, and in His triumph, He showed once and for all that even death has no hold on Him. Even as the Son of Man, the title which He earned during His life in the flesh, He triumphed over physical death. This is His gift to you, the knowledge of life everlasting!

Great was His faithfulness to His Father in heaven when He proclaimed the love of the Father for all His mortal offspring on earth, as well as announcing the brotherhood and sisterhood of all humankind under God.

After His Ascension, He sent His promised Helper, the Spirit of Truth, whilst at the same time the Father gave His Gifts, Fragments of himself in great numbers to indwell the minds of mortals. Ever since that day as well, the Mother Spirit contributed Her Holy Spirit as the Comforter to indwell all mortals.

Indeed, you have never been cosmic orphans. It is merely human forgetfulness that makes everything look bleak and hopeless, when all you have to do is flex your faith muscle and sufficiently trust Me to come into the Stillness where I am waiting to nurture and instruct you.

In order for you to make spiritual progress, I need your sincere and dedicated effort. Will you not trust Me in this?

Even the feeblest attempt on your part shall be richly rewarded.

All I ask of you is to never give up in your attempts to seek Me in the Silence of your heart.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
1111angels.net
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.