“Your Will Be Done.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Your Will Be Done.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, September 3, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Your Will Be Done.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “The secret of God-power, and the wielding thereof, depends totally on the faith of the receiver and the cleanliness and purity of that vessel. It is the recognition of your own powerlessness, ongoing humility and humbleness which make you a tool, ready to be employed by the hands of the Creator.

It has very much to do with an ongoing growth from childhood to adulthood’s spiritual maturity, as far as this can be reached on the earth-plane. The wide gulf between spiritual childhood and maturing adulthood is only bridged by a growing faith experience.

An increasing number of exalted meetings with spirit, and spiritual faith experiences, will produce exponential development of your soul, even though this growth will never be visible to material eyes. It can only be discerned through the eyes of spirit.

Only the fruits of the spirit are visible manifestations in the outer world. Such a maturing soul is at peace among the chaos of the world, and the possession of this fragrant peace has a calming effect upon the immediate environment, even though no one realizes what actually is happening.

Spiritual growth, like physical growth, is wholly unconscious, but it can be noticed in hindsight. It is automatically perceived by the senses when a mortal develops a greater faith-trust and tolerance towards its human siblings, no matter their race, creed, or color.

When he or she can be loving, courteous, tolerant and friendly towards all; this shows a certain ripening and gaining self-mastery over negative tendencies.

This, My beloved, is the road to inner spiritual maturity that I would have you walk, but as always, your choices and decisions reign supreme until the time when you can earnestly say; “not my will, but Your will be done.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
1111angels.net
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.