11:11 found as I was rummaging around the internet...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11:11 found as I was rummaging around the internet...

Post by Welles »

This site may be well known but it was new to me... um here's the most salient single page but the whole site is 11:11 branded. It seems to me that Steven totally gets it although there isn't any Midwayer reference.

The Significance of 11:11

http://www.wave1111.com/blog/category/1111bc78e76d07

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Re: 11:11 found as I was rummaging around the internet...

Post by Sandy »

Hi Welles,
I meant to take a good look at this site and come back and post when I had time but "someone" over here forgot. :oops:
Yep, I think you are right and Steven gets it. While it pains me a tad to see the Midwayers left out of the equation as they are wonderful friends, they themselves, would be the first to say that they are not what is important. Our relationship with the Divine is what we are all striving for.
Come to think of it... The Midwayers always place our hands into that of the First Source and our gift of the God within when we are ready. :sunflower:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Kels
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Kels »

I don't understand all this all I know is I've looked at the clock and its 11.11 or 4.44 or I check emails and I jave 111 the websites are too confusing as to what it all means , is it a good thing or bad , hope good as I've had too much bad luck lately
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi Kels,

Welcome. Its all good. :hithere :hithere :bana: :bana: :bana:

I hope our explanation is simple enough: There are some good guys you cant see that want to talk to you.

Simple?

try this forum: http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kel,

Welcome to the site. :D I know what you mean when you say it is all confusing. I get that way myself when I begin looking at the wealth of spiritual knowledge provided for us at the click of a button. Of course, it is always ciphered through an individual's understanding and what has meaning and works for them. What helps me the most when I get like that (overwhelmed) is to simply leave it all aside and go quiet within.(meditate) Takes awhile for me if I am keyed up, but then, when I do let go of my thoughts, I feel such a sense of relief and I feel within this gentle peace that lets me know it is all going to be okay and that indeed it is not complex. Just the opposite...it is simple. Love. Love is our meter...be we humans, Midwayers or Angels. If we are learning to love we are on the right track regardless of what belief, or spiritual thought appeals to us.
Nice to meet you Kels,

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Kels
New Friend

Post by Kels »

That makes some sense, I've never been lucky although I am lucky to have 6 wonderful kids, but life itself has always been a struggle so maybe things are looking up as I've moved house :D
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

How awesome, Kels, you have 6 wonderful kids! :sunflower: I always wanted a big family but wound up with two great boys. I always thought I would have more and would have loved to have had a daughter but money was so tight... Still God answered my prayers a little later then I had hoped and blessed me with a daughter-in-law who couldn't be more my daughter then if I had raised her myself. Actually I now have two lovely daughter-in-laws that I love with all my heart. Blessings abound! :D

I do hope that the worst of your struggles are over and that with this home everything in your life will flow with ease and grace. :finger:
Now I had better get busy and work on that same thing in my own life. ;) :) I try not too, but I can easily worry and stress over the happenings and situations life throws at us. It's a very old habit and not a good one. Sometimes I think I have beaten it but if I am not vigilante the worry over our situations can overtake me again.
love,
Sandy
Kels
New Friend

Post by Kels »

Thankyou for your kind words , I jave seen the 1111 for a few days and it feels like something is missing , it's all strange
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Kels,
Welcome to the boards! :bana: :hithere :sunflower: Wow! Six kids is something to talk about. I too struggled for many years. Sandy is right! It's all about allowing love into your life. When I began seeking who I was spiritually, everything changed. Not over night of course. Little by little, step by step... Maybe not everything else changed. I guess I changed, the way I viewed the world and the reason I was in it.

Welcome to the journey.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Kels
New Friend

Post by Kels »

Hey all here's a question is it wrong to feel comfort when you see 11.11 over the weekend I did t see it and thought it had stopped but today I was reading a text which came at 11.11 and I felt relief what does it all mean I wonder
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Kels,
I'd assume that most, if not every one of us here does not feel it is wrong to experience comfort when seeing the 11:11 prompt. However, we are all on our own journey, therefore, need to learn to trust what we feel and believe. Our job is to not trust blindly what others value and is their truth. Even if we are all going to the same place, it is up to us to determine the path we travel and how we get there. You said you felt relieved, so some where in your mind, body and spirit you must think it is a good thing, right?

I for one usually feel relieved that; I am on the right course, am not alone and most importantly loved. I'll also be the first to admit that I was scared to death when I first realized that 11:11 was becoming more and more prevalent in my life. And even more freaked out at finding out what it meant! George's first book literally fell off the store shelf at my feet. I nearly passed out reading the title. The entire contents of the book were consumed in one sitting. The e-mail address for this site was in it. Think I read all the messages in the archives(that took me over a year) to make sure this site wasn't going to force me to think a certain way, or wasn't some kind of cult.

My answer to your question is, "What does it mean to you?"

love,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Kels
New Friend

Post by Kels »

To me it means something good is going to happen to make just me happy like a personal thing
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Kels,
There you go! Simplicity at it's finest! What can be wrong with making you feel happy and special?

Kim

Kels
New Friend

Post by Kels »

It does make me feel a little bit selfish but I always have put my kids first but this feels like it's some just for me
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

but this feels like it's some just for me
Then I suspect this is something just for you... as you are special... I suppose we all are...each person in their own unique way. Sometimes people come on the board and feel like they are being prompted because of one or more of their children. And that very well could be the case in those instances. Our intuition is a valuable ally and that is why I suspect that you are right on the money with your feelings.
xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Kels,
I used to believe my spiritual journey was for my kids who are all spiritually gifted. I thought I needed to learn as much as I could to help explain things to them. It wasn't until recently as they have gone on with their own spiritual progress on their own path, that I realized if I'd not used them as an excuse to learn more about spirit, I may not have sought so intensely! I wouldn't do for myself what I would do for them. Then I wondered if spirit knew that about me and used that premise to at least get me seeking. Finally, many years later, accepting it was as much for myself as for them.

I wonder if we need to establish what selfishness means? For me it's withholding only for myself that which I could share with others, but choose not to. For me, seeking spiritual truths not only benefits me, but everyone around me, because I can't help but to share it. I also believe I've become a much better mother, wife, sister and friend because of my seeking. If we become better people it can't help but reflect in those around us.

Love,
Kim

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Seeker13 wrote: I wonder if we need to establish what selfishness means? For me it's withholding only for myself that which I could share with others, but choose not to.
Dear Kim,

There is a bigger issue. And a rule that is rarely broken, is we simply do not love ourselves enough. And you cannot love anything else to a greater extent than you love yourself. Selfishness has to be seen in the context that we owe ourselves love, care, affection, concern, attention, etc. There are things that some may deem selfish, that are not anything except self-care. I suspect one should add two elements to deciding if something is truly selfish. And that would be motive, and "damage" or "loss" to another. Also bear in mind, that we are truly not responsible for others spiritual decisions. Not adults anyway. And even children, all we can be are good examples, since words count for very little.

hugs
Geoff
Kels
New Friend

Post by Kels »

Although I see the 1's and 4's for at least a month nothing has changed so still baffled
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Geoff,
I realize there is always a bigger picture. In this context I was thinking primarily of being a mom and considering selfishness, not the grander scale of spiritual growth...but of course both are as intertwined as a blooming vine. As always you've gotten me thinking of the broader picture. I totally agree with you that we do not love ourselves enough and cannot love others more than we love ourselves. In the context of parenting it reminds me of the adage, "If Momma ain't happy...nobody's happy." It's so true! If I'm not loving myself and taking care of my needs, I can't do it for anyone else.

I also agree we are not responsible for the spiritual decisions of others. Of course had to learn that one the hard way! Finally accepted, "I can't do anything about anyone, but myself."

Being a teacher, 'modeling' was my primary tool!

As for, "Words count for very little." As a child of abuse, a careless or even purposeful word hurts as much as the physical. Reminds me of a line in one of my stories, "Cuts will heal, bruises fade, still bearing the marks. Forever to carry the scars of the heart." Many of those scars weren't caused by cuts or bruises. Needless to say I believe very strongly in the power of words.

Dear Kel,
Perhaps the change isn't visible?

Love to all,
Kim

Kels
New Friend

Post by Kels »

Words do mean a lot I was physically and mentally abused as a kid , and to be the child that wasn't pretty enough sticks so I get what you mean , words and a smile
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Kels,
You know the thing is, it didn't have anything to do with us. It was all about them not dealing with their own fears and disappointments with their life. We were just the scapegoats living with the fall out.
I have worked long and hard at healing that part of myself, but it did leave some very deep scars. I'm sorry you had to live through it too.

Love,
Kim

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Seeker13 wrote:As for, "Words count for very little." As a child of abuse, a careless or even purposeful word hurts as much as the physical. Reminds me of a line in one of my stories, "Cuts will heal, bruises fade, still bearing the marks. Forever to carry the scars of the heart." Many of those scars weren't caused by cuts or bruises. Needless to say I believe very strongly in the power of words.
Dear Kim,

Yes I agree too. Words in an abusive situation cut deep. I was really taking the line that its not what we say that counts as much as what we do, in terms of communicating values to children.

hugs
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

You guys have me thinking this morning... I couldn't agree more that words can be every bit as damaging as cuts and bruises... and the typed or written word can do much damage even though some people seem to think otherwise. That is one reason we are so tough here, expecting people to be kind and compassionate with what they post. This place exists for all people and we especially want people who are timid and sensitive to have a place to talk without fear of recrimination.

I cannot for the life of me understand why people go out of their way to purposefully hurt another. baffling. :(

Kel, I am glad you are sticking with it. Sometimes, as Kim mentioned, "things" are changing" but in such small increments within us that it is hard to measure. That is one reason I journal... I can look back over the days and weeks and see the progress when I record my thoughts in this way. It enables me to reach another level of consciousness sort of naturally when I do this. Surprisingly, answers and solutions often arrive and support comes in such a way that I feel better, lighter afterwards.
Journaling definitely provides an opportunity for our Guides and Teachers to reach out to us... "easy peasy."
Okay I am off to fix a late breakfast for my husband. Love to all of you.
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
And with the written word you miss out on the intonation and intention of a person. Sometimes it might seem like some one is giving you a hard time when the complete opposite may be true. With myself it also may depend on the mood I'm in on how I receive the writings of others. If I'm feeling more sensitive or defensive, I'm more likely to assume others are being oppositional with me. That's why we need to live next door to each other, we could hear the words instead of see them. However, pretty sure I'd never get any work done!

Love,
Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Geoff,
I agree totally with communicating values with children. We could speak a different language from each other, but if i smile and offer a hand to them, they understand my actions. Depending on what perspective you have on a subject has everything to do with your perception of it. I've been more in-tuned to the delivery of words lately because of bullying having such a devastating impact on a beautiful 12-year-old that decided to end her life. That's where my perspective came from most recently.

Love,
Kim