How the Third Eye can Die

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
I-man78
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

How the Third Eye can Die

Post by I-man78 »

I came across this on the third eye that was quite interesting

(link now deleted)
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: How the Third Eye can Die

Post by Sandy »

I just read somewhere recently about fluoride... and how it really wasn't helpful. But for the life of me I'm not sure where I read it, now. Still... I don't know if I am convinced of a conspiracy as they mentioned here. I wouldn't feel right commenting without a whole bunch more research on the topic, though. it certainly is a strange time we live in and nothing these days surprises me anymore.
lets see...
Here is a basic Wiki article about water fluoridation.. It is definitely seen in this article as a positive.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_fluoridation
This site looks like it might provide more insight. I'd like to take a deeper look at some of the articles and the video on this site.
http://www.fluorideaustralia.org/
An interesting article I-man. Thanks for sharing and bringing this to our attention.
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Lightened717
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by Lightened717 »

I had been reading about this a while back, too, and managed to get myself in quite the tizzy about it because according to many on the internet there are several things in our environment that keep our third eye calcified. Then I found a transcription on Geoff's site that I felt helped explain it.

http://new-birth.net/contemporary/hr71.htm

The post references mercury as opposed to fluoride, but I think the concept is much the same. The message that I took away is that any blockages we may feel are created by us because we are not speaking/living our Truths, not by any external factors. And the solution is simple--meditation and prayer.

Needless to say, I filter my tap water using a Zero Water filter which happens to remove fluoride, in addition to a bunch of other stuff. And I switched to natural toothpaste :D
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Thanks Lightened, I had forgotten about that. Actually that happens all too often these days. My excuse is that there are about 3000 pages there, but its still disturbing.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Peggy,
you wrote:
The message that I took away is that any blockages we may feel are created by us because we are not speaking/living our Truths, not by any external factors. And the solution is simple--meditation and prayer.
That resonates with me too...in fact this is the second time I have been reminded of this today... and it isn't even lunch time yet. LOL

With this issue about fluoride in our drinking water on a physical level... I have a question for Geoff. Do you think that the Amega wand would do "it's thing" on the tap water? Or is that asking too much out of this wonderful little wand?
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Sandy,

Since that wand can, and does drastically improve cheap wine, I cant see why one should not use it on water.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Great!!! Thanks Geoff. I am going to wand the heck out of our tap water from now on. :D I am determined, though, not to buy bottled water. ( it's a long story) but I am becoming suspicious of some of the major world players (companies)...as they are buying up water rights , springs etc... all over the world. Petra has noticed a difference in the availability of these springs to the public in Corsica in the 5 years since they have been there. So we have Monsanto wanting us dependant on their seeds and Coca Cola and these "other guys" buying up the water in the world... In the words of the Wicked Witch of the West in The 'Wizard of Oz'..."What a world...what a world!"
hugs,
Sandy
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Aerating your water removes cholrine, but the rest of the chemicals seem to stay in for a while.

I live in Kansas so I get special water that has been fracked... The water out of town out by my studio has to be piped in from the next city becaause the local water suppy has been contaminated with the remains of an old fuel pipeline where fuel trucks used to pick up their fuel.... AND feed lots that have contaminated the streams & rivers with run off.

We have aaan average rainfall of 27" each year here so I have already figured out that I need to build a monster sized sistern to capture 50,000 gallons of water (About half the ammount that is collected from the roof & gutters.) and somehow I will use the water to raise fish or something. I can then have some sort of closed loop water system that eventually gets flushed out as gray water & I avoid all the chemicals altogether. (I'll probably use some sort of ceramic filter for water that is consumed.)

It makes sense that your body or paarts of your body would be effected by floride & chloramines... maybe if I get this thing up & running I will staart to notice a change in my own health...

Good topic.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Flint,
I do remember you speaking about some type of a closed system a couple years ago. You showed us videos of how you could grow vegetables with the help of raising fish... well something like that...It was pretty cool. I tell you if George and I had to survive on the vegetables we grow ourselves over here we'd be in serious trouble. I do try but something foils me nearly every time...I must educate myself on soil quality and the needs of various plants that I wish to grow to help prevent some of the diseases that have cropped up out there...

I feel for you with the fracking! My kids were telling me that my old stomping ground in Ohio now has a lot of fracking going on...scary!

You know, I was always one of those naïve people who believed that the powers that be running our government from the federal to local would do what's right for us in regards to such things as drinking water... Now I am sadly learning this may very well not be the case. :(

love,
Sandy
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

It's not so much that I fear what people are doing to the environment, but more about freeing myself from being dependant on a monopolized utility. (It just rubs me wrong.)

I've been wanting a greenhouse and re-doing the roof as a greenhouse would really work well... In my drawings anyway. :D

Not to make the thread political, but the fracking guys have been passing bills (Lobbying) to prevent people from selling back solar electricity to the utility companies in my state. (Oil people are evil IMO.) It has become so bad that Republicans are now endorsing a Democrat incumbant for the Gov position because the current Republican governor has put the state into $800Million into debt and gave free checks to the oil brothers (Not naming names to avoid web-crawlers) It is amazing how people sell out and leave the rest of us holding the empty bag. It is a genine mess over here.

Anyway, Yes... I am going to buy my art studio with money I don't have yet... It should free me up a little bit and I will make an art studio in the middle of nowhere where people can come see me/or not, and I can use the place to make all the stuff I ever wanted to make! I'm trying to figure out a way to support the weight of water on the roof so that I can have a roof top pond for fish and some way to control the temperature of the greenhouse pumping the water through sistern tanks to the pond above... (Geothermal cooling in a different sort of way.)
I'm creating something from nothing at this point.
It's interesting.

:cat:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Flint, your plans sound very interesting... I can see the weight of the water on a roof would be astronomical so very sturdy support would be necessary. (You don't have any civil engineering friends do You? :) ) Another thing with fish, is the temperature of the water. Having worked with fish before, I know how easy it is for disease to occur simply from extremes or even sudden changes in their water temperatures. Algae would be another consideration...wouldn't want too much of the stuff as it robs the water of oxygen.

I just this week saw an architecture show where the owners were installing a "green roof." It looked beautiful when they were finished. But with my luck and from my poor gardening experiences over here, caterpillars would eat me out of house and roof. Wouldn't it be lovely to have something up there though that would attract bees. So you would also need a few bee hives. ;) :lol:

Well I am relieved you are continuing your art and I do hope you have many visitors to your out of the way studio. :finger: I know your pieces are heavy, but I bet they would cause quite a stir at some local art fairs and exhibits... They are just so fabulously different from anything I have ever seen. :sunflower:

Oh my goodness I am shocked by your tales of the oil companies dastardly doings over there! How in the world could it possibly be legal to forbid solar energy participants from selling back their energy produced!!! It is just one shocking tale after another and it has gotten so bad that my own father who is nearing 80 is starting to think the government is misbehaving on many levels. He has been one to believe as I did for the longest time, that the government and the elected officials really care about their constituents. But they have made so many deals with the "devils" I am wondering just when the dues are to be paid. I'd like to make them pay now...collectively. grrrr... wish I knew how. How do we consolidate the people, open their eyes to what is happening and realize we still have the power. We vote them in and we vote them out. I would think a candidate who truly is aware of the ugliness and has the foresight to make strategies... maybe even encouraging proper candidates from other districts all over the country...Sort of a grass roots effort could be effective and stand a chance even operating outside the two major political parties. People are so thoroughly disgusted. But they must be proper candidates well versed in the requirements of the office. Oh boy am I a dreamer or what?... and what do I know, huh? :lol: Well, pray and don't give up... and if it makes you feel any better we're not much better over here. :roll :) (misery loves company ;) )
Love,
Sandy
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

I looked all day at information on the old 1930's gas absorption refrigerators, (Einstein fridge) and something called an Icey Ball. http://crosleyicyball.com/index.htm It's giving me ideas on how to control the temps of my water, or build my own fridge from an old ice box.

The building I have needs to have a lot of work done to it, but I'm pretty sure I can work on it. I had lots of practice on the place I leased and I know what I would do different now (I think.) The second floor that used to be there before it became the roof will have a hightunnel (See-thru Quonsethut.) I think I want to make some sort of workspace surrounded by plants... and the water sort of works as a climate control thing. The front of the building will be an art gallery/sales space for whatever, then there is my art studio & storage space... maybe some living space, the greenhouse on the roof and I have to knock out some concrete on the floor so I might as well make some sort of basement/tornado shelter.

I'm working in a different direction to achieve more with less. (Some of it might not actually work or be affordable,,,)

Other than that, i don't have much else going on. My ex-gf from a few years ago had a birthday and I decided to text her on a new phone to say Happy Birthday. She called back, but I didn't answer. I went facebook prowling instead and discovered that she already re-married and gave birth to twins at the age of 44. I was shocked & hurt at first, but then i thought that this would have been me... this was both good & bad, but somehow I am relieved and I have finally let go of her. (This was probably something karmic that I've had a very hard time dealing with.) I never bothered returning the call, but it was interesting peering into her life for a few minutes. I've become comfortble being single and content with making art work.

Anyway... It is all uphill from here. :D
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Flint,
I certainly am discovering how you could spend nearly a day looking at icyball refrigeration units (something I hadn't a clue about) and Quonset hut construction. And from there I could easily have ventured off to ogling some lovely straw bale mud homes too. :mrgreen: That's how it usually goes when you start Google searching for information. It has been enjoyable and I very much appreciate the way you view details of this nature and are able to apply them to the architecture at hand or soon will be at hand. very cool! 8)

It is good news to hear of healing on your ex girlfriend front. Relationships and after relationships... the residue can be nearly as hard to heal as any physical ailment.
I am excited to see you busily planning for the future art business and I am hoping and praying that the old movie adage from "Field of Dreams" holds true..."If you will build it, they will come." I think it would be cool to have a window where people could watch you work... as I said your art is very unique. :D Of course, there may be times you would rather not be on display! ;) :D

Anyway... if it all works out I would love to see the project as it progresses. You never know when this kind of information and inspiration might come in handy.
Hey, have a great week end!
love,
Sandy
P.S. Yes, please do add a storm shelter... always a good idea in windy Kansas. :)