I've been away sooooo long

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

I've been away sooooo long

Post by peacockplume »

:hithere Hello Everyone,,,,this is your ole peacockplume visiting.

I just read the msg on the 11:11 Progress Group from the Desk of GB about Panatopia and greatly enjoyed George's sharing of a wonderful experience. It brought me back here because I wanted to say thank you to all of you who remember me and helped me with my own progress.

This Board and all it's members have always been family and a home for me...and it's not that I forgot about you. More like I've been on a journey,,,a slow evolvement so to speak.. :roll

Major changes have taken place,,,within and without. A grueling experience of a serious operation, the sale (finally) of our home and property and the forward movement of our new lifestyle, and that took from Nov 09 to May 13....what a testing period that was!!!

Over this winter, we have traveled down through Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona to New Mexico, where we spent a month in a mobile home park where Memawlaura lives. What a fun time we've had over the holidays. Now we're sort of on our way back to Vancouver Island, BC, Canada,,,and the next stop is Sedona. After that, we will head west and south, making quite a few more stops, then up the Coast Highway to Washington where we will take a ferry back to the Island and arrive there sometime in late March.....I think I'm going to miss this intense sun! I LOVE it, it makes me feel so physically good and healthier...yes, I LOVE IT
I've also kept up with my spiritual studies, although I have to admit that meditation had to find another 'time', so that has evolved also.

This has been quite the experience and a very enjoyable one and it's been very difficult to journal....so I've been doing it in pictures, and keeping copies of the letters I've sent out. But mostly all I have time to do is take pictures, download them every night, plan what we might do for the next few days or week(s) or not. Sometimes we decide at the last minute to turn right instead of left or straight ahead,,,and make sure we know where the next gas station is. :mrgreen:

I really hope to dedicate one special time every week where I can at least pop in for a few hours and not only on the Secret.....although the best stories seem to get out there,,don't they!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love and blessings, pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: I've been away sooooo long

Post by happyrain »

Hey MS Plume
It's wonderful to see your name and avatar here again :)

:loves
Welcome Back :hithere

:alien:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: I've been away sooooo long

Post by Sandy »

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((PP)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I have been thinking of you so often these past months wondering just where you and Allen were in your travels.I have saved all the brief news flashes I have received about your travels and I must say they nearly brought me to tears I was so happy for you. (I am a bit of a emotional cry baby these days everything makes me tear up) But truly I have seen your struggles those past long four years and I have also seen how you worked your way through them. For me, you have been a complete inspiration and I am hoping you do jump in and share again here every week. We'll take as much as we can of you. :D ;) You have been missed don't you know! :kiss:
...and Thank you!! Thank you... for sending me the photo of you and Laura. :D It did my heart good to know you dear friends were together for Christmas. :bana:
:loves
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.