Healing and Sanity please!

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Cassandra551
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Healing and Sanity please!

Post by Cassandra551 »

Hi everyone, Allen is suffering again with another stone. It is "stuck" and not moving which usually ends up in us having to go to the hospital at some point. He is trying to go to work through the pain as he is in a required seminar for three days. Additionally, I started my new job and while I love it so far, I can't get wireless connectivity at home which is crucial to what I am doing. Allen is really stressing out over not being able to fix my wifi problem and I can't get him to rest or calm down at this point. My son was helping remotely yesterday (he does IT) but we still couldn't resolve. Allen sent me an email just now saying he is getting through his day and then he is going to work on my internet. I really don't want him to do this. I feel like his first priority needs to be laying down with some Vicodin and getting the rest he needs! I have a request in to IT at my work but we all know how slow that can be. Of course the whole wifi thing will be resolved at some point, it's just an inconvenience right now, but it is an inconvenience that is interfering with Allen's ability to rest and heal. (Why are men so stubborn?)
Thank you friends! I feel better even as I type this knowing that you will all be "on the case" and energy and healing will be flowing!
Love you all!
:loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves
"Leap and the net will appear"
11light11
Family

Re: Healing and Sanity please!

Post by 11light11 »

He is so testa dura Cassandra ! ! ! LOL . . . I'm sending out healing energies for the whole thing to resolve, I'm picturing his kidneys healthy and pink with no obstructions . . .your wireless connection zipping along, and both of you feeling just fine when you're at work and laughing at the kitchen counter when you both get home at the end of the day. I think with having put in an IT request at work, it takes the pressure off you. It'll resolve when it resolves, but you've done all you can -- you can rest on it.

Remember that one time he went into the hospital? And they gave him some pain killers or some anxiety meds or whatever it was . . and he calmed right down and the pain went away? :shock: And we figured out that when he's tense the pain is unbearable but when he manages to calm down some the pain's totally bearable? I think he needs some reminding what kinda magic that really was for him!!!

I didn't realize you had a son too! How many are there in the gang? :lol: Can't wait to hear more about your new job. It's time to just enjoy stuff and enough with the stress already, eh? :lol:

I feel for ya! I'm on the case Miss Cassandra! Will keep on!!!! :roll :sunflower: :kiss: Love ya! Michele :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh my goodness! That poor man! I don't know how he can function under such pain! I thought it was sweet, though, that at the top of his list and his mind is you and your needs. Bless him. I too will say some prayers for you guys over there...for connectivity of the IT kind, for healing of Allen's kidneys and for your peace of mind which has been sorely tested. Through it all, Cassandra you have been an inspiring "rock," even though you have certainly been "tried and tested." Bless you all! :kiss:
:loves
With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Cassandra551
Family

Post by Cassandra551 »

Thanks for the prayers! He is still hurting but yesterday it seemed to abate some. (Prayer, I know). He is SUCH a sweetheart really, just like Sandy said. He always puts me first but sometimes it is at his own peril.
Michele I DO have a son. :sunflower: He is a sweetheart too. Looks like he will be getting married this summer. I have four kids in all, three girls and a boy. They are Miranda(20, you know her :roll ) Jon (26), Beth (28) and Holly (31). I can't believe I am old enough to have so many adult children. :shock:
Off to more training...thinking about you all and sending love and prayers :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves
"Leap and the net will appear"
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Sounds like a lovely big family, Cassandra. :D I know... I too was wondering recently myself where all those years went while the boys were growing up... From the backside of it seems it went way too fast! But we're just getting better, eh? ...Okay, my left index toe is getting better the rest of me is falling a part. LOL :roll

Enjoy your day with all that lovely training... sending loving thoughts your way and thinking of Allen's need throughout the day. :hithere
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.