my daughter

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
madmanjay
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

my daughter

Post by madmanjay »

hi
my 4 year old daughter comes out with some strange things from time to time like a couple of weeks ago when we was shopping in a supermarket she told me that when i was a little boy she used to push me around in a trolley and help on this please,i swear sometimes she is my grandmother.......................who has saddly passed
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: my daughter

Post by Geoff »

Hi Jason,

It becomes clear why you are 11:11 prompted...

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jason,
It sounds like you may have a spiritually sensitive/gifted little daughter. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
WynterSong
New Friend

Post by WynterSong »

madmanjay wrote:hi
my 4 year old daughter comes out with some strange things from time to time like a couple of weeks ago when we was shopping in a supermarket she told me that when i was a little boy she used to push me around in a trolley and help on this please,i swear sometimes she is my grandmother.......................who has saddly passed

Hi MadMan,

I hear you. My 4 year old comes out with little messages from the angels and the fairies out of the blue. She's like my tiny little angel oracle/communication device. It both excites me and spooks me at the same time. I am a true believer in reincarnation, and that the same souls are always kept together in this process. So, if you think your daughter is giving you messages from your mom, or if she is in fact a reincarnation of her, then... she probably is. Either way, she's special and she has a gift. That much is obvious. If you tell her to stop saying "those things" she may lose her gift forever. I think that would be very sad....

Love, love, love.

Wynter
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hello
very interesting, thank you
and to wyntersong,
i don't think she'd lose her gift forever. i think its more like a switch !
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
sammy

Post by sammy »

HI Wyntersong,
Lucky wrote:
i think its more like a switch
That would be my guess.

I have a son (now bordering on 18 years old), around the age of 12 he suddenly started seeing auras and having seemingly prophetic dreams. During this time something scared him and he told me he had decided to "switch off" this ability. He overheard me talking to a friend one day about it, I had said "he decided to turn it off". My son instantly jumped into the conversation correcting me saying "NO, I SWITCHED it off". I asked him what the difference was and he stated "if you TURN it off it's gone forever, but if you SWITCH it off you can get it back whenever you want". :shock: (I am still anxiously waiting for him to switch it back on!)

Kids are just amazing!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
WynterSong
New Friend

Post by WynterSong »

.rain wrote:hello
very interesting, thank you
and to wyntersong,
i don't think she'd lose her gift forever. i think its more like a switch !
Yes, .rain you are completely right (thank goodness). I guess I just explained myself incorrectly, and was probably thinking too much of my own childhood experience when it came to parents understanding a child that "sees things".

Yes, I definitely believe that people never lose their abilities/powers/sensitivity (whatever you may call it), but also believe that it is always easier for them to grow as sensitive beings when they are surrounded by family that is understanding and accepting of such a precious gift. In any case, it sounds like this little girl's father would like to understand her/the situation more, and was seeking help with positive, loving intentions.

Faith, trust and pixie dust.

Wynter
cjjmp55
New Friend

Post by cjjmp55 »

That's pretty cool.
A few years ago when my daughter was around 2, her grammy used to watch her during the day while she cared for her bedridden mother. A couple of weeks before her mother passed away, I was told that they were sitting in her mother's room, and suddenly my daughter started staring at an empty chair in the corner of the room and was laughing and talking in that direction. I am sure she was talking to an angel. I've since asked my daughter if she remembers that, and she said she does not. She's also told me that someone touched her shoulder once at night when she was laying in bed, but she turned around, and no one was there. And, that there was a ghost in her room for awhile, but she wasn't scared. Now, the last 2 things could just be her active imagination, or they could be angels. I'm not sure, but I do know that I've gotten time prompts for years now, and I've just recently started to delve into what it all means. Both myself and my husband escaped (unharmed) separate car accidents when we were teens that could have been fatal. I can't help but believe that we were both saved so that we could produce our sweet little daughter. She is more diffucult than most kids at times, but that's because she is so strong willed. But she has a heart of gold, and is very compassionate and motherly.
Note: My husband does not get the time prompts as I do, and whenever I try to explain all this and what I've learned on here, he doesn't quite understand what I'm talking about. It would be nice to be able to talk with people who understand what I'm talking about.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello CJ.
Your daughter sounds like a lovely addition to this world. I am glad that for what ever reason you and your husband were both saved in those car accidents.
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
cherishsos
New Friend

Post by cherishsos »

haerd may unususal ,but it may true can happen ,athough hadnever happen to me ,I haard the story :D
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Cherish,
Welcome to our friendly message board. It is good to have you join us! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
cherishsos
New Friend

Post by cherishsos »

hello sandy ,

thank you for your welcome :kiss: