Do they Listen?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Do they Listen?

Post by AngelBeliever »

Good Afternoon, everyone!

So as a newbie, I'm gonna have a ton of questions, lol. I hope I don't start to annoy anyone, but as someone who now has the honor of having new angelic friends, I wanna know as much about them as possible.

My question was this: When I see the prompts either on the clock on my computer or randomly throughout the day, is it OK to ask them for help with prayers or help with other things? The reason I ask is because I have a friend who lives pretty far away. We've been best friends over the internet for a few years now. The problem is life kinda gets in the way and we don't talk as much as we used to. So I really wanna know if it's OK to ask my angels, when I see the prompts, if they can help out and help two best friends talk? Is this ok?

Thanks for the help! :thumright:

-Joey
Irit
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Do they Listen?

Post by Irit »

AngelBeliever wrote:My question was this: When I see the prompts either on the clock on my computer or randomly throughout the day, is it OK to ask them for help with prayers or help with other things?
Hey Joey,
I don't know what other people do...but when I get a prompt if I am not thinking about something specific, then I do ask for assistance. I feel that there is a strong connection at that point and you might as well ask for help or guidance at that time.

Irit
:hithere
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hi there Joey

I think it is perfectly okay to ask for help or guidance in our lives; in fact it is almost safe to say this is part of why we have the help surrounding us we do. Personally, I find myself "chatting it up" all the time as I would a regular conversation with anyone else, and this is the beauty of believing and *knowing* you are surrounded by love. The only thing to be careful about as far as asking for help is that you do not "demand" anything or ask them to do the work for you.. but to work *with* them is the wonderful partnership that groups like this board are trying to bring to light.

All the best to you and your friend Joey!

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee

Post by AngelBeliever »

Thanks Irit and Lucky!
LurkerAbyss wrote:
The only thing to be careful about as far as asking for help is that you do not "demand" anything or ask them to do the work for you..
Oh, no. I would think demanding anything from them would be a sure way to get them to leave. But I always ask nicely if they can just help me out with little things. Nothing like winning the lotto or anything, lol.

Thanks again!

-Joey
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

LurkerAbyss wrote:The only thing to be careful about as far as asking for help is that you do not "demand" anything or ask them to do the work for you.. but to work *with* them is the wonderful partnership that groups like this board are trying to bring to light.
It took George quite some years to learn that. In his case they obliged, for some years, doing errands. They sure had an eye to the future, and put up with a lot!!!

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It took George quite some years to learn that. In his case they obliged, for some years, doing errands. They sure had an eye to the future, and put up with a lot!!!
:lol:
They definitely used every scrap of Midwayer patience with our George!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Sandy wrote:
:lol:
They definitely used every scrap of Midwayer patience with our George!
LOL Sandy!!!!!

Hi Joey!

Personally (and I am FAR from an expert), I would think what you are asking would be fine. When I first started meditating, it was with 2 wonderful individuals who I met over the internet. I would ask my "angel guides" (whom I feel but STILL have yet to "meet"), to take me to meet up with them at a special location...then we would go off to work (together and with the help of angels) to work on healing each other. I would also think that if they have a problem with what you are asking they would let you know in some way. As Geoff and Sandy mentioned, they are very patient beings, much more intelligent than ourselves; they see the "bigger picture" and help us however they are able.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee

Post by AngelBeliever »

Thanks Sammy and thanks everybody!

I just wanted to let you all know that not long after I posted this topic, I actually heard from my best friend. :D Not only that, but strange things happened before hand. Before a trip to the auto parts store to get something for my car, I saw a 2:22 on my microwave before I left. Not only that, but as I was in the store there was a guy with a team t-shirt that had the word "angels" in the front.

Now that was just too cool, lol. I had to smile at the very thought of the moment.

Peace be with you all.

-Joey
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Ahhh that's great! I am glad you heard from your friend, Joey. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

AngelBeliever wrote:Thanks Sammy and thanks everybody!

I just wanted to let you all know that not long after I posted this topic, I actually heard from my best friend. :D Not only that, but strange things happened before hand. Before a trip to the auto parts store to get something for my car, I saw a 2:22 on my microwave before I left. Not only that, but as I was in the store there was a guy with a team t-shirt that had the word "angels" in the front.

Now that was just too cool, lol. I had to smile at the very thought of the moment.

Peace be with you all.

-Joey
It's little stories and tidbits like these that manage to give me a big stupid grin inside, if not out. That is very nice to hear. I have a feeling things will only get more interesting :)

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:!: :mrgreen: :study: :D :cat: :sunny: :eye: :D
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Wow! Great posts! I agree, Lucky, that it's these "tidbits" that bring a smile to our face.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

That's wonderful Joey, thanks for sharing that with us. I always love to hear how people get excited about life and the may surprises that life brings us.

Irit
:hithere
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Hi Joey,

Glad you're with us on the board, welcome!

It's nice to read small details from someone's life. Always feel free to share your positive experiences and ask all the questions you need, we will help you as best as we can. :)

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi