11:11 ebook by Doreen Serrano

Discussions of spiritual books
Desirree1111
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11:11 ebook by Doreen Serrano

Post by Desirree1111 »

I just read a book called 11:11 by Doreen Serrano and it gave me a whole new perception of the 11:11 phenomenon. I always kind of thought the number was related to our existence but seeing it applied to the seven deadly sins made me realize its warning and its blessing. I never knew that 11:11 was the last second on the Mayan calendar or many other things I learned in the book. Since it's fiction I figured it was all made up stuff but when I started researching a lot of what she said just for the fun of it, I learned it was true. Just as the main character felt as though she had been stalked and followed by the number her whole life, I did too and as I read about her going behind the seven doors to resolve each of her sins, I felt the hair stand up on my neck. I hope and pray there's a sequel and feel un-alone for the first time in years!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 11:11 ebook

Post by Geoff »

Dear Desirree,

Welcome. Does this person talk to the spirit beings that create the impulse to turn and look where a number is displayed? I ask, because we do. And so far, not once has anyone said anything about "deadly sins" In fact, in all my research into what happens after death, I have discovered there is really no "deadly" sin. Because hell is not eternal in nature. But I would agree some "sins" can get you into very nasty places.

If you read in our first FAQ forum you may find many things of interest, and that includes the fact that the Mayan calendar does not end at 11:11am. The winter solstice for the year 20.12 is indeed at 11:12 (but not at 11:11am UNIVERSAL TIME, and not Mayan local time) but there is nothing particular to say why that year, 20.12 is the right year, out of perhaps 80 years that it might have been. And as we link to the government site which has that info, I rather think we are right. But a small warning, this is not a topic we spare much time for. Its just too boring.

By the way, reviews of that book indicate she is a very good story teller.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.