11:16 prompt - I'm being harassed by a clown!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
joefarar
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11:16 prompt - I'm being harassed by a clown!

Post by joefarar »

You know, I get 11:11 maybe 3 times a day on avg...but I also get 11:16 a lot and I have good reason to believe, that's Sharmon's calling card.

I searched the forums to see if anyone else noticed this and I didn't see much. I believe Sharmon/Simone is signified by MNO6 right?

I don't know but, I'll tell you one thing...I can see why they call "her" the clown of the midwayer realm...oh boy...I know her influence is real strong with me...oh boy...with what's been happening to me...oh man...

I also get 3:33 and 4:44 a lot too...but the 11:11 thing is even happening in advertisements like playstation 11 for 11 half off...you know, when these guys work through Playstation Network's Playstation Store...you know "they got you..." I get the 11:11's maybe an avg of 2-3 times a day which are more and more, not coincidences as far as I'm concerned...having fun with it

Cheers,

Joe
Sandy
Staff

Re: 11:16 prompt - I'm being harassed by a clown!

Post by Sandy »

Hi Joe,
Welcome to the message board. It's great that you are having fun with this because we are supposed to be enjoying our celestial cousins and the enlightenment this communication can lead too. Lovely Sharmon is quite the character and I would love to hear more of your experiences with her. She has a way of breezing in and brightening a dreary day doesn't she? :)

It's nice to meet you.
Love, Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Shield
Family

Post by Shield »

Wow. Several months ago I received some football and poker related prompts that had me laughing out loud. I wasn't sure if they were real but after reading your post have to believe that Sharmon was around at the time.
:bana:
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Joe,

Welcome. Its good that you can identify who is have fun with you.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
MichaelXavier
Busy Bee

Post by MichaelXavier »

I have to tell you guys my experience with this heavenly being. I heard Sharmain's name, and I remembered seeing these posts. Then I started getting poked rapidly in my arm on my left side. I got a flash of a picture in my head of a beautiful woman of light with her tongue out (like Dennis the Menace when he fires his sling shot) then a big quick smile.
It was interesting. I guess she was dropping in to say Hi....
:hithere
Michael Xavier
To the one who conquers I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, with a new name written on the stone that no one knows except the one who receives it.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: Hi Michael,
That sounds like the beautiful Sharmon we know and love. :lol: She is in and out, as quick as a flash too, because despite her clownish behavior she has an important job to do as she delivers human and Celestial messages all over the globe.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Yeah i remember some years ago getting a flashing visit from a tall beautiful lady, she looked about 8 foot with a long dress on and flowing hair, she was like a messenger, post lady :D she gave me a message for a dear friend, in the form of old photographs from his childhood.. then like lighting she shot off...the message came true over the next few days...

Much Love

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

nasra1996 wrote:Yeah i remember some years ago getting a flashing visit from a tall beautiful lady, she looked about 8 foot with a long dress on and flowing hair, she was like a messenger, post lady :D she gave me a message for a dear friend, in the form of old photographs from his childhood.. then like lighting she shot off...the message came true over the next few days...

Much Love

Sarah
Sarah, your post makes me think of someone's message to me about his dream of some figures he saw that were really tall~ I think he told me there were six or seven and they looked like they were beings from Heaven to him.
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hi Joe :)

I hear you on the "having fun with it". I get prompts a lot everyday, but the diversity of ways in which they come never fail to make me smile. Most recently, I was on a bus and then the automatic voice over the intercom said "Next stop: 1111 Finch Ave" and I couldn't help but produce a big goofy smile.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe