UPDATE: Wowza!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
11Prizms
Family

UPDATE: Wowza!

Post by 11Prizms »

So most of you don't know me, however, I realized the 11:11 phenom 3-4 yrs ago. Through that experience, so many interesting things emerged. Street lamps going off in numbered sequences, receipts, numbers, everything BUT the digital clocks were showing the pure prompts of 11:11 and others.

Since that time, I had some initial first experiences that just really inhibited me. I met a dude that knew 11:11 and he seemed mental and then started talking about celestial beings and aliens and blah, blah, blah.

My corporate self just was unwilling to wrap myself around THAT. So while the 11:11 thing has been with me since 90's, and now found a name, I was still tepid regarding what was really going on.

So if you are new, welcome.

If you remember me, WASSUP!!?! and lots of hugs and love to both 'groups'.

In the beginning I had hard time being 'still'. Learning to be still and know He is God was a really difficult gig. A group locally got introduced to me with similarly open minded weirdos (like me!) going through transformational experiences. I learned how to meditate, enjoy it and in the midst of that element, a Reiki Master attuned me in such a form I began to see. Hear, see, hear, see, talk and fully experience the full breadth of the Angelics and their interaction and direction over my life.

I am now Reiki II and should be a Reiki master by end of year. I receive extraordinary dreams and visions and direction on ancient and unknown data that is real and actual and put in front of me to teach me my 'role' in this whole elightenment/ascension/increasing the vibe moment we are all living in and being called to assist. The Reiki Master that attuned me said he saw my guides, some of them (if you can imagine) are not local in any sense of the word! He also said I am one of the most naturally gifted healers he's ever met...I guess the electrical arcs happening out of light fixtures during my meditations were also a clue something potent happened to me.

I am grounded now (had to learn that!) and my appliances are now protected when I am meditating and working with our beloved Arc Angels...that OMG, I was the biggest skeptic in all that lacie doily angel hooie!!! Look at me now... and thus the post...

be forewarned, you are called to the greatest experience of all time to be here and be embraced by the fullest form of love known throughout the cosmos. While you may feel bits and pieces of you are 'losing it', be assured, you were far more lost before you found this website and connected the dots of what is happening now to you.

I can't wait to be in the midst of when we fully realize unity here...I genuinely pray that your inner voice, your inner spiritual instincts allow you to doubt but never allow you to waiver from knowing the truth in who you are and who we are and why now and why in this way and what it means to all of us.

Open wide your eyes and your chakras..oh, and as far as the planet systems you think are credible, fasten your seat belt. This ride is cosmic and everything you thought you knew is over.

Love, light, blessings, peace, joy, stillness, abundance, healthy, clarity, vision, strength, courage and completedness to you and all you know.
Rebecca
I am.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: UPDATE: Wowza!

Post by Geoff »

Dear Rebecca,

Good to hear from you, and very glad to hear you have been using your time very wisely over the last few years. Not much changes here, we still get folks just like you were only a few years ago, and they tell us we are nuts to talk to celestials.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello again Rebecca!

Oh yes, of course, I remember you! In fact... thought of you not even a week ago. That often happens to me for some reason. I think of someone and soon they check in for a hello and an update on their life.

It is good to hear from you and I am thrilled to pieces to read of all you have experienced since you were last here. :cheers: Oh my, you inspire me! :sunflower:

(((Hugs)))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

11Prizms wrote:So most of you don't know me, however, I realized the 11:11 phenom 3-4 yrs ago. Through that experience, so many interesting things emerged. Street lamps going off in numbered sequences, receipts, numbers, everything BUT the digital clocks were showing the pure prompts of 11:11 and others.

Since that time, I had some initial first experiences that just really inhibited me. I met a dude that knew 11:11 and he seemed mental and then started talking about celestial beings and aliens and blah, blah, blah.

My corporate self just was unwilling to wrap myself around THAT. So while the 11:11 thing has been with me since 90's, and now found a name, I was still tepid regarding what was really going on.

So if you are new, welcome.

If you remember me, WASSUP!!?! and lots of hugs and love to both 'groups'.

In the beginning I had hard time being 'still'. Learning to be still and know He is God was a really difficult gig. A group locally got introduced to me with similarly open minded weirdos (like me!) going through transformational experiences. I learned how to meditate, enjoy it and in the midst of that element, a Reiki Master attuned me in such a form I began to see. Hear, see, hear, see, talk and fully experience the full breadth of the Angelics and their interaction and direction over my life.

I am now Reiki II and should be a Reiki master by end of year. I receive extraordinary dreams and visions and direction on ancient and unknown data that is real and actual and put in front of me to teach me my 'role' in this whole elightenment/ascension/increasing the vibe moment we are all living in and being called to assist. The Reiki Master that attuned me said he saw my guides, some of them (if you can imagine) are not local in any sense of the word! He also said I am one of the most naturally gifted healers he's ever met...I guess the electrical arcs happening out of light fixtures during my meditations were also a clue something potent happened to me.

I am grounded now (had to learn that!) and my appliances are now protected when I am meditating and working with our beloved Arc Angels...that OMG, I was the biggest skeptic in all that lacie doily angel hooie!!! Look at me now... and thus the post...

be forewarned, you are called to the greatest experience of all time to be here and be embraced by the fullest form of love known throughout the cosmos. While you may feel bits and pieces of you are 'losing it', be assured, you were far more lost before you found this website and connected the dots of what is happening now to you.

I can't wait to be in the midst of when we fully realize unity here...I genuinely pray that your inner voice, your inner spiritual instincts allow you to doubt but never allow you to waiver from knowing the truth in who you are and who we are and why now and why in this way and what it means to all of us.

Open wide your eyes and your chakras..oh, and as far as the planet systems you think are credible, fasten your seat belt. This ride is cosmic and everything you thought you knew is over.

Love, light, blessings, peace, joy, stillness, abundance, healthy, clarity, vision, strength, courage and completedness to you and all you know.
Rebecca
Rebecca, wow, you are definitely an inspiration. :bana: I need a drop or two of that enthusiasm if you wouldn't mind......spiritually that is. ;) I have plenty of physical energy.....too much in fact.
Welcome back. :hithere

Here you are meditating Image

TGIF all :bana: :bana:
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Becks! Naaa, I don't remember you at all! :lol: KIDDIN'! Of course I remember you....
Thanks for the upbeat up-date. It sounds as though you've been having some fantastic
progress in your life!

Keep us posted huh? Love, Petra xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Petra Wilson wrote:Hello Becks! Naaa, I don't remember you at all! :lol: KIDDIN'! Of course I remember you....
Thanks for the upbeat up-date. It sounds as though you've been having some fantastic
progress in your life!

Keep us posted huh? Love, Petra xx
Petra,
you finally came back :bana: Meditating ?? ;)
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey Rox, no such luck! I had hordes of folk staying with me, all but one after the other!
I took a further week R&R and now I'm not ill either anymore....Cheers buddy!!

Love, Petra xxx P.S: I have been experiencing some "Wowza" dreams lately though....
I understand what they mean too and it's all good. :D
ॐ LOVE Petra
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Petra Wilson wrote:Hey Rox, no such luck! I had hordes of folk staying with me, all but one after the other!
I took a further week R&R and now I'm not ill either anymore....Cheers buddy!!

Love, Petra xxx P.S: I have been experiencing some "Wowza" dreams lately though....
I understand what they mean too and it's all good. :D
R&R , hmmmmm what is that? I put up a 2500 sqaure foot cottage sans roof in one day on the
9th . Still trying to get it up ( scuz the pun) and the reason my projest is referred as Bob's errection :shock:
with no help from Mother Nature keeping it wet :mrgreen: Rain and high winds ever day since we started
is not welcome but I have to to get it done none the less. Winter is around the corner and it has to be
tight before then. Oh the pressure Image

So there you go, no excuse to be absent. You are hereby ordered to stay behind for detention for tardiness.
Image :lol:

Speaking of missing persons, what happen to Sammy?
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hey Bob:
So there you go, no excuse to be absent. You are hereby ordered to stay behind for detention for tardiness.
That's a first...What do I have to do? Lines: "I am never to leave the boards even if i'm dying!" a thousand times??

R&R? You've no military history then? It's rest and recuperation!
And, erm...I was ill! Really ill....couldn't get outta bed for two days!

I'm very excited about your new cottage you're building. When d'ya think you'll
have it all fixed and air tight? Oh, if i had the moolah I'd be over there helping you's.
I can cook a delicious meal in the ourdoors too.
Worry not Robert, you'll have it up in time I should imagine, got great faith in you
and yours...

Love, Pet xx P.S: It's 21°C here, but we're expecting a cold winter this year!
ॐ LOVE Petra
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Petra Wilson wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: Hey Bob:
That's a first...What do I have to do? Lines: "I am never to leave the boards even if i'm dying!" a thousand times??

R&R? You've no military history then? It's rest and recuperation!
And, erm...I was ill! Really ill....couldn't get outta bed for two days!

I'm very excited about your new cottage you're building. When d'ya think you'll
have it all fixed and air tight? Oh, if i had the moolah I'd be over there helping you's.
I can cook a delicious meal in the ourdoors too.
Worry not Robert, you'll have it up in time I should imagine, got great faith in you
and yours...

Love, Pet xx P.S: It's 21°C here, but we're expecting a cold winter this year!
I do know what R&R is , I was just relating to my own predicament . Been in the same business for
26 years and have never been able to take a vacation in the summer or any in fact much longer than
7 days without grief. That being said, I do take advantage of the evenings, weekends and the freedom
of being self employed, so I have never missed any important family events.

Sorry that you were ill, nothing serious I hope. That's one thing I can say that I am fortunate about, I never
get sick . The cold and virus season is in full swing around me and the most I ever get is the sniffles . Other
than self abuse from the exercise I am in tip top form most of the time. :bana: :bana:

The cottage should be tight by the end of the week and if all goes as planned I should be enjoying xmas and
the new year there. Than reminds me. I have to arrange to get the deck built this fall and strong enough to
support the hot tub. I just love the hot tub winter time, I don't even bother to use it in the summer.

So you can cook outdoors then. Well, bring your apron after xmas and show me what you got. While your at it
bring your skis too because the ski hill is just around the corner. ;)