9/6 Prompt

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
GlobalNonCompliance
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

9/6 Prompt

Post by GlobalNonCompliance »

I bought the cd but haven't listened to it, and I received another prompt this evening. These midwayers will be in my mind/heart till death, but i sure hope they are patient. I have had the idea of getting the prompt tattooed on my back so I do not forget. I know that now. With the number of prompts that I have had it's not something that I want to ignore, we all want to feel special, we all want to feel a part of something! I believe this is what I want to feel a part of, even to serve with duty. It is something I want to be deserving of too, two way contact is apparently wanted now by me and them, and lord knows I need a guide, or at least feel like my freedom of choice could use it. Even though it is not needed, I acknowledge their presence, and I invite them to contact me and speak when I am ready, open, and clear. I do not invite any malevolent force, entity, or uncaring voice into my mind. I only want to speak with those who care about mankind, who want to help us come hell or high water. I already have my ego speaking to me thank you very much. My choices are my own, my decision making apparatus and emotional guidance system are my own, possesion is not my aim their is so much that I want to experience, enjoy, and yes even suffer through. But yes I can use somebody to talk to (and I mean this more in the human friendship sense), and I really want to feel a part of something greater than myself, in fact somewhere at my core is this want to give my life to a cause (nonviolently ofc), devotion to the omnipotent has been a life-saver to me now, but to actually be a light-worker, and feel like I am one, that is something else entirely.

Anyway humbly yours, arrogantly mislead at times, but always full-circle once again, back to the light, flames grow higher, darkness is shed, the path is set.
Self Love is an Addiction we all must Master here in the industrialized world

I will work to have my life as it was intended to be by the most high
"The Life Intended" is a creation all of us have but to ask to enjoy
happyrain
Family

Re: 9/6 Prompt

Post by happyrain »

hi gnc
i like your post
you are a part of something more and day by day you're becoming aware of this internal/eternal journey set out for yourself
personal transformation
it seems like, desires based off soul fulfillment are beginning to surface

recognition

walk with the teacher and embrace your god self
follow your heart dear friend
thanks for the post
all is in flow
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

I also enjoyed your post. Good luck on your journey. Keep us apprised as to how it's going.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear GNC,
You are a brilliant writer my friend and you have the ability to stir something within others....and this post was no exception. So I am not the least bit surprised the Midwayers are "demanding" your attention with the prompts. You've already made the first steps with your intentions and a desire that is strong in your heart. There is no doubt you have unseen friends around you so it is just a matter of recognizing the progress you have already made and accepting spiritual progress as it comes to you. The Midwayers are very patient. Please remember the cd is simply one tool, a helpful tool but there are many ways to reach out to the celestial guides and Teachers. In fact, you may already be experiencing it through your writing. One of the best chanelers I know, Lytske, began her relationship 10 years ago through daily journaling. After a time, she began to realize the words she was hearing in her head were not her own. They were different... so wise, loving and wonderful....and they stirred her and moved her filled her with blissful love... for herself, others, and God. Progress... it often comes without fanfare, sparks and fireworks... just a lovely peaceful feeling that you suddenly realize has been following you around all day, weeks and months..."Hey, when did that start? Where did that come from?"
Yep, chances are...you are already a Lightworker!" :love

I hope you consider the people here your friends. I know sometimes it is difficult to feel connected to each of us but it just takes a little time. Please keep posting those wonderful heartfelt posts of yours and jump in and answer others posts or share your day and experiences. Sometimes just by sharing your own thoughts, feelings, celebrations and bumps in the road you touch/help someone else. And please don't feel put off if sometimes the board feels a little quiet. We are all human and have "blips and blurps" to attend too... things to understand and even to wrestle with at times. I must admit I do worry that I don't do enough for the people who visit us... to help them feel comfortable because that is so important. So if you or anybody out there has some suggestions on how we can better acclimate our new board friends... help them to feel accepted, comfortable and an important part of "the family" please pm me with suggestions, okay? I know what it is like to be new...I began this journey as a newbie, some years ago. I reached out to people here, wondering if they would accept me. (I was so shy and sensitive... still am) Geoff, George, Helen, Redshift and Budgie showed me so much patience and encouragement back then. Without this assistance perhaps my path may have been very different. I will always be grateful to them and I want very much for every member to feel warmly accepted, and as important and appreciated as the oldest member on the board.

So in a nutshell, we are all seekers and searchers following our "soul's desire"... following Love. And just like a neon sign, Love will always point us in the right direction.
So please accept how wonderful you are GNC and how much you are loved by the Creator, our elder celestial siblings and of course your 11:11 family here. Today is a new day. Just get out there and make it a good one, okay?
Just LOVE! :loves

{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Sandy!!!!!
I must admit I do worry that I don't do enough for the people who visit us
I'm not sure you have any idea how much you do for me!!!!!!! :kiss:

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:loves I'm not sure you have any idea how much you do for me!!!!!!!
Or you for me!!!! :D I'm glad we're on this path together, Clare! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.