Double prompts

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
tomdurose
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Double prompts

Post by tomdurose »

I had to share this with you guys.

Last night I went to bed early to watch TV, I was hungry so I took up some crisps, (as people from all over the world might read this potato chips) I reached down to pick them up, from the side of the bed and noticed my alarm clock and it was 10:10. Nothing new there then. I turn my head back to the crisp packet and noticed the used by date it was 31, 10,10 (never look at used by dates on non fresh food). How cool was that. Hahah lol. I have never had a double promt and never heard of one.

I woke my wife up to show her, she was not pleased (lol) as she thinks im a lunatic with this 11:11 thing. I guess if you are not a recipient of this phenomenon then It must seem a bit weired or just coincidental.

For someone who only ever sees prompts on digital clocks, that was a special one for me. I’ve been smiling ever since how sad is that?

To be honest I have stopped looking for the meaning or reasons behind prompts, however yesterday was a turning point in my life (not going into it now though) but it would be good if you can share with me any experiences of double prompt or give any insight into any meaning if any at all.

Love and peace to you all.
We are one.
Tom.
Think not "If I stop to help this man, what will happen to me?" But... "If I do not stop to help this man, what will happen to him?"
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Double prompts

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Tom! I loved your post. You sound very happy, and I'm glad. I get 10 10 a lot. It also happens to be my birthday. I, too, have stopped trying to figure out "meanings" and just enjoy my "hello's"!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey Tom hi Clare, never mind double, I get triple, quadruple and more some days!
But yes, I often do get a double prompt. Yesterday as I was watching a dvd
(Finding Nemo...and you thought you were sad!) I glanced at the clock on the
French Sat box and it said 18:18 and the counter on the dvd a second later read
18:18! hehe never had 18:18 before.

Love to you both, Pet xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

You know, it seems like Budgie talks about double prompts on one of the stickies...Although, right off the bat not sure which one. I'll see if I can find it for you Tom. :)
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Tom,

I think this may have been what I was thinking of.... as you can see there is a lot of personal imput from each person prompted as to what it means to them... It often seems once you are set on a particular meaning the Midwayers and celestials will use the prompt in that way. :)
Love,
Sandy

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Helen wrote:
Prompts are usually things to me like I suddenly feel a need to go get my mobile phone out of my bag. (thinking perhaps I've had a text), and its 16:16 or 3:33 or whatever.

There's always an element of suprise and a 'hint' to look.

..Messages, yeah I guess that works too... though you may get random prompts amongst a string of numbers as message..... for instance I havent had the 10:10 for a week or so now, but I was thinking about some dream messages I received earlier in the week which I knew I wasnt fully interpreting correctly... this morning it started to come to me what it meant. and I was 10:10 prompted.... so saying to me again 'yes, divine guidance is with you.. trust that last thought'.

Budgie wrote:
When is a number sequence a real prompt, and when is it just a random number? I have two criteria for this:

A. A number sequence is only a prompt if you NOTICE it. There is a difference between NOTICING a number sequence, and SEEING it. This is especially important if you are driving around LOOKING for numbers. It is very hard NOT to keep looking at the number plates of other cars… but in the interest of driving safety – keep your eyes on the road. Your Celestials are very capable of turning your head and making you NOTICE a prompt. Ditto for time prompts, I would say.

B. A number sequence is only a message if it is accurately repeated (at least three times) within minutes, or numerous times over a few days / weeks. Again, your Celestial Friends are perfectly capable of doing this properly. See A above.

Newbie wrote:Likewise with dreams about prompts. The other night I had a dream in which the numbers 1 and 2 in various patterns were written in a line. 112, 121, 122, etc. Is this a prompt or is it possible that with the newness of all this numerical prompt stuff, my subconscious just ran with it?

Budgie wrote: One morning, as I was just beginning to wake up, I ‘saw’ a number sequence – it was 4:77. I remember thinking in my fuzzy sleepy state that it was strange, because it looked like the time on a clock, but clocks don’t have 77 minutes! Later, I ran a virus scan program on all my computer hard-drives. As it was scanning for computer viruses, the program showed the count-down of the files it was scanning… it was going really fast and I was watching this countdown absent-mindedly… Then the countdown froze – just for a second – but I felt a mental nudge to look! The last three digits were 477 – and I noticed immediately! It reminded me of the numbers I had seen in my dream. The time on the computer clock was… 7:44!

The number sequence received in the morning was confirmed in the afternoon by three 477's within five minutes - the last was a telephone number, painted large as life on a truck: 477-4777. Clearly our Friends can use different methods to send number sequences as well as time prompts. All the numbers were authentic prompts - something 'made me look'.

Newbie wrote:How often does a number have to appear in a given amount of time before it’s a pattern/prompt? I mean, if I see 3333 on the back of a cab, is that a 333 prompt or is that just 3333 on the back of a cab? One day on my way to work, I noticed in different places 1111, 3333, 5555 – all on various vehicles and all within 10 minutes. Prompts? Or me looking for meaning where they may be none?

Budgie wrote:
As I was driving in my car one day, I noticed a 77 on the number plate of an approaching car. In fact, the complete number was 277. Almost immediately, before a full minute had passed, I saw 277 for the second time – also on a numberplate approaching me. About three minutes later, I saw 277 again for the third time; on the numberplate of a truck which had suddenly appeared in front of me. The truck was very slow, and I had follow behind it for a few kilometres, so there was no way I could ignore the number staring me in the face! To see the same number three times within minutes is enough to convince me!

In my experience, sometimes a number may be repeated over days, weeks or months, and one set of numbers (977) has become a constant prompt for me - I see it every time I go out, mostly at intersections or on a car parked next to me.

CherBear wrote:
As you know, 4:44 and 44 has almost more significance to me than the 11's. When I first started with the numbers, it wasn't just 11:11 or 1:11.....it was 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, etc. I've always "known" that my angels were answering me. But I love to receive confirmation.

George wrote:
Just adding to this, and Budgie just reminded me.... There have been occasions when I've been completely befuddled by the numbers, and finally I found the paper OR the page in the Urantia Book, and then, perhaps days later, Bzutu or Samuel, or Andréa would come through with a transmission on what I had read -- enlarging on the text, and surely able to push my comprehension of the subject farther than what I would be capable of if I had not studied the subject indicated by the prompt.
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

I just finished reading this post and it is 10:10.

Irit
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
tomdurose
Busy Bee

Post by tomdurose »

Hey Tom hi Clare, never mind double, I get triple, quadruple and more some days!

Do you know there is always someone who can go one better showing off are ya. lol.
Love to you petra.

tom.
Think not "If I stop to help this man, what will happen to me?" But... "If I do not stop to help this man, what will happen to him?"
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

tomdurose wrote:

Do you know there is always someone who can go one better showing off are ya. lol.
Love to you petra.

tom.
:lol: Well, *shucks* I guess, yeah! NO! not really. But it's true.

Love to you too Tom, have a good one! :love

Petra xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
touchedbyanangel
Old Friend

Post by touchedbyanangel »

:hithere

You just never know what is going to pop up next! I have been getting double prompts for a while. I have no clue as to why, or to what they mean. But another strange thing concerning them just happened to me.

I was doing some reading on the site when I was drawn to look at the little clock on the computer. the time was 10:10, I decided whenever I am prompted that I will stop whatever I'm doing and say a prayer. So when I saw the 10:10 I said a prayer for friends, family, and others. Then I went back to reading posts. I came across this one and clicked on it and read the first post. It was about the very prompt I just had, 10:10...Sometimes I just don't know what to think about it all. It seems that the prompts just seek me out no matter what I'm doing...I just wish I knew what they meant. They have to mean something, or why all the trouble?

Touched... :roll
You must understand God's point of view, before you can have a clear vision of your future.

Touchedbyanangel
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Touched,
I love the idea to stop and pray when you see the prompts. (I guess very lightly and carefully if driving might be a good idea huh? ;) :) ) But I believe you are on the right track. The guidance is found right there in prayer and meditation.
Love,
Sandy
kezalee
New Friend

Post by kezalee »

Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone has thought of the date coming up 10/10/10 as I noticed this at work when booking a future appointment for a client which was for 10/10/10 at 10.10am. Am wondering if this date is going to be of any significance as with the next year we will have 11/11/11 etc.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi and welcome! 10/10 is my birthday, but I'm not sure if any of these dates have a real significance. I think (for me, anyway) my prompts aren't "planned". They come to me when I'm not expecting it or when I need some comfort, etc. That is how I know that it's a prompt!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

kezalee wrote:Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone has thought of the date coming up 10/10/10 as I noticed this at work when booking a future appointment for a client which was for 10/10/10 at 10.10am. Am wondering if this date is going to be of any significance as with the next year we will have 11/11/11 etc.
Dear Kezalee,

Welcome. I know of someone trying to organise a very large elevenelevener get together for 11/11/11 Hoping to be a multi-country event

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
touchedbyanangel
Old Friend

Post by touchedbyanangel »

:bana:

I hadn't given thought to the 10;10;10 thingy this year, but it made me wonder after reading about the 11;11;11 thingy next year. That means that the following year there will be a 12;12;12 thingy. The significants of that lays in what seems like a growing interest in the end of the Mayan calander. It's supposed to end in the year 2012, sometime in the month of December. Just wunderin if that day is the 12th of December? Anyone want to take that one???

Touched... :bike:
You must understand God's point of view, before you can have a clear vision of your future.

Touchedbyanangel
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

touchedbyanangel wrote:It's supposed to end in the year 2012, sometime in the month of December. Just wunderin if that day is the 12th of December? Anyone want to take that one???

Touched... :bike:
No we don't want to touch that one, its a forbidden subject, because its so stupid, and such ridiculous grounds. But its supposed to be on the solstice, on the 21st not the 12th.

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10430

That's all we will say on the subject.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
wolfie3806
New Friend

Post by wolfie3806 »

I have received double prompts as well. For me it seems to go in spurts. I went to renew my Dj license and the total amount with tax came to 171.71 i have been doing Dj work now for a about 5 years and that year was the first time the total came to that amount. By accident i over paid on my water bill and when it came in after they did the meter reading i was in the credit of the amount of 63.63. These are only two examples of my double numbers. When the triple numbers stop or the time prompts have a lull they turn to something else to get your attention at least for me thats what it seems to be like. It all started for me about 1 year after i had my spiritual experience and ever since then i have been learning alot of truths that have to do with how the universe works and i have been applying them into my life and i am starting to live the life i have always wanted to live. I am married now to the person i am meant to be with. The universe is supplying me with what i need to do what i desire because i am applying some of these principles. The most important for me is to always be positive and keep working towards my goal even though i have no proof of it materializing.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

You sound happy, fulfilled and in touch, Edward. That's great!!! It is inspiring to hear your positive confirmation of the Universe truths you are discovering and practicing. :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy