Emergency Landing - Seatmate Discovery

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
SMibbe
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Emergency Landing - Seatmate Discovery

Post by SMibbe »

Last Sunday I was traveling home from San Diego to Denver. I was ready to go home and looked forward to getting home very early in the day and being able to work much of the day on an important project. When I got to the ticket counter, I asked if I could be moved forward in the plane and was placed in Aisle seat 5C. I was first on the plane and had the most intense feeling I needed to look at each person as they boarded, sent them love and remember their faces.

A man and his young son boarded the plane last - right before the doors closed. He was flustered at almost missing the plane, excited to go to a Colorado dude ranch for some father-son time. We began talking and I asked the boy what school he attended. It was the same school my children had attended in San Diego many years ago. We were talking rapidly - as if very old friends discussing deep subjects I would normally never discuss with a stranger. We both said it felt as if we knew each other from before.

About 30 min into the flight the plane made a massive wide turn, I began having a terrible headache and the man's son started leaning on his father. The man looked at me and said, "There's something wrong with this plane."A few more minutes, with us having more and more trouble breathing and then the captain comes on the intercom, "We've lost cabin pressure and are making a diversionary landing in Phoenix, please prepare for landing."

After safely landing, and over 90 min in line to reticket on another flight, I wandered the airport wondering where I could go to quietly get something to eat and to ponder what had really happened. As I entered the restaurant, the man and his son came up behind me and asked me to join them for lunch. We talked for several more hours, increasingly amazed at how many things in our lives were similar and seemed so familiar. We agreed to exchange email addresses, he sends his to me and I gasp as I look at it in my in box in my email - email sent at 11:11.

Do I know for sure exactly what it means. No. Did I share with him what the prompt means, yes - he immediately Googled that and found this site and more. Do I know without question it was NOT a coincidence? Without question. We both believe we have work to do to help others and were blown away by this event.
Sandy
Staff

Re: Emergency Landing - Seatmate Discovery

Post by Sandy »

Dear SMibbe,
It looks like I get the honors to being the first one to welcome you to our message board. :D I have to tell you I throughly enjoyed your post and have goose bumps after reading it. Thank you for sharing this amazing and heart warming experience with us. When I hear stories such as the one you just told us, it re confirms my faith in the simple knowledge that we are all family of a sorts with often unseen guidance and direction accompanying our footsteps. It sounds as if the wonderful "powers that be" saw extraordinary possibilities with the two of you meeting. I am excited to hear how the story continues to unfold.
It's nice to meet you...welcome! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Wow! Great post! Welcome from me too!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Hello
I also enjoyed this story and got goosebumps all over! Please let us know happens with you and your new friend, I am glad everyone is safe.

Much love, maggie.
Follow your heart
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

Very nice story...keep us post on future details!

Irit
:sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Dear SMibbe,

Wow what an amazing experience! Thank you so much for sharing it and I am so happy everyone was well on the plane!
Have fun with your new friend! :loves

God Bless, We Truly are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

That's an amazing story SMibbe.... :loves

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB