om nom nom

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
heavyfoot
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

om nom nom

Post by heavyfoot »

Pulled off the highway this afternoon for some lunch, tried a new chain I've never heard of....Culver's.

I ordered the buffalo chicken basket, paid with a $20

My change bacck was $11.11

:bomb
happyrain
Family

Re: om nom nom

Post by happyrain »

hi heavyfoot :hithere
i like when that happens :D today i found out my moms storage unit = 444

welcome to the forums :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
heavyfoot
New Friend

Post by heavyfoot »

I just learned that everything I was raised to believe in is a farce.

I...........think it's kind of hysterical...

It's like those ever-happening, never ending lectures my father gave us were some very deep and complex practical joke.

beep-beep my life.

:arrow: :bana:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i'm sure it did you some justice... we're still learning yeah?
heavyfoot
New Friend

Post by heavyfoot »

I don't even know what justice is anymore.

My memory hearkens back some twenty-three years ago when a drunken 16 year old racing behind the wheel of a car strikes another vehicle; kills a woman, 25, mother of two.

Teenager spends 6 months in a minimal security institution, sentence deferred until after spring break.

:duh :duh :duh :duh :duh :duh :duh
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Heavyfoot.

Welcome. There is absolute justice, only many folks get it after death. The way it works, is that UNTIL YOU CHANGE, you remain in that level of unhappiness and darkness. That's Celestial Justice, effectively self-imposed because it is a result of one's own soul condition.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
heavyfoot
New Friend

Post by heavyfoot »

You know, if Jesus wanted to prove he could come back from the dead he should have stuck around a little longer.

You know, like maybe another 2,000 years maybe? Cos what's that in cosmic time? Nothing!
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

heavyfoot wrote:You know, if Jesus wanted to prove he could come back from the dead he should have stuck around a little longer.

You know, like maybe another 2,000 years maybe? Cos what's that in cosmic time? Nothing!
He has been back, in the flesh, and witnessed by living Americans about 100 years ago in the Himalayas. Its just not widely known. Read "Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East" He has been here enough times. However he does not have the "time" to remain here constantly. He looks after nearly 1 million inhabited planets. However we understand Monjoronson will be here over 1,000 years, so perhaps that will satisfy your issue?

love,
Geoff
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello heavyfoot... :hithere

om nom nom ... what does this mean ?

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

heavyfoot
New Friend

Post by heavyfoot »

Yes, om nom nom is the noise you make when you're devouring some kind of delicious foodstuffz.

Anyway, I'm sorry my first thread here is so dis-jointed and rambly. I got some disappointing news that day and I was quite stunned.

Thanks for the warm welcome, folks. :roll
heavyfoot
New Friend

Post by heavyfoot »

Geoff wrote:
heavyfoot wrote:You know, if Jesus wanted to prove he could come back from the dead he should have stuck around a little longer.

He has been back, in the flesh, and witnessed by living Americans about 100 years ago in the Himalayas. Its just not widely known. Read "Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East" He has been here enough times. However he does not have the "time" to remain here constantly. He looks after nearly 1 million inhabited planets. However we understand Monjoronson will be here over 1,000 years, so perhaps that will satisfy your issue?

love,
Geoff
You're kidding us, right?
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

heavyfoot wrote:You're kidding us, right?
No I am not. A bunch of American scientists went to India about 100 years ago. Their travels are recorded in six books. What surprises me is how few folks have read these books, in this generation, as they were well known 50 or 60 years ago. I have a description of the book in the spiritual books section : http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... 3&p=123686

as also here:

http://new-birth.net/books_spiritual_development.htm

love,
Geoff
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

om nom nom is the noise you make when you're devouring some kind of delicious foodstuffz
okie dokie, thank u for clarifying :mrgreen: .....i hope things get 'brighter' for you... :kiss:

Happyrain.....awww....cute pic !! brought a big smile to me face.... :D

((((Hugs))))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
heavyfoot
New Friend

Post by heavyfoot »

Geoff wrote:
No I am not. A bunch of American scientists went to India about 100 years ago. Their travels are recorded in six books. What surprises me is how few folks have read these books, in this generation, as they were well known 50 or 60 years ago. I have a description of the book in the spiritual books section : http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... 3&p=123686

as also here:

love,
Geoff
So some white people go to India and meet a peaceful guy with a beard so naturally it's the re-incarnate of Christ?

Forgive my skepticism, but there are people locked up all over who think they're Abraham Lincoln or Napoleon Bonaparte or some such individual.

According to the Bible, Jesus' mission was to return to heaven to prepare a place for his followers and when that place was ready he would return to earth and bring his children home.

But uh.......I guess there was a backorder on lumber up there, because we haven't seen him since.

Actually to tell you the truth, I am really losing what little grip on God I once had. I've been lukewarm for a long time but at this point I'm ready to just throw that whole holy book in the figurative trash.

:duh
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Geoff wrote:Dear Heavyfoot.

Welcome. There is absolute justice, only many folks get it after death. The way it works, is that UNTIL YOU CHANGE, you remain in that level of unhappiness and darkness. That's Celestial Justice, effectively self-imposed because it is a result of one's own soul condition.

love,
Geoff
That makes sense . Thanks Geoff, time for me to wake up and smell the self pity . :finger:
daved444
New Friend

Post by daved444 »

Hey Heavyfoot,

I know that exact feeling. I have felt it many times. Some people feel it more often then others....don't know why. We all have the ability to reach inside ourselves to feel Gods presence. We all have a God spark. We don't need to be waiting for the return of anyone to feel it. It is inside all of us no matter your skin tone, or where you live, or what language you speak. We all stem from the same God Spark. You need to find yours again....and so begins your journey..That is probably why your at this site....I'm new to this too. We can't wait to be lead, we need to start. Treat people better then you treat yourself...If everybody in this world did that, wouldn't that be like a lot of Jesus' walking around.

Dave
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

daved444 wrote:
Treat people better then you treat yourself...If everybody in this world did that, wouldn't that be like a lot of Jesus' walking around.
:bana: :sunflower: :loves
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Geoff wrote:

as also here:

love,
Geoff

So fascinating, thanks Geoff, i keep meaning to read that book... i think most of us here have been able to tap into these higher powers at some time or other, not quite mastered the walking on water part yet though, but i have seen people appear to me to give me healing, people on this site, i am able to heal myself, i can heal my pain in an instant.. well sometimes, not all the time.. we can all read each others minds, and feel each others emotions even from long distances...we just dont realise what potential we have. I was wondering though, the talents these masters have, are they actually their powers or are they being assisted by the midwayers..?

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

heavyfoot wrote:So some white people go to India and meet a peaceful guy with a beard so naturally it's the re-incarnate of Christ?

Forgive my skepticism, but there are people locked up all over who think they're Abraham Lincoln or Napoleon Bonaparte or some such individual.
Dear heavyfoot,

For me to have a useful discussion with you, in other words to spend some time on your answers, you need to at least credit me with some intelligence. That sort of comment of yours is made without the slightest effort on your part to read those books, and thus does not add to any conversation we are having here. I am not saying you have to believe what is in those books, but to criticise them you need to at least read them yourself. As I have done.

Jesus appeared out of thin air, in front of AMERICANS, (materialised) spent many hours with them, including talking meals, delivered a number of sermons which are recorded, and later vanished into thin air, all in front of them. And if memory serves me correctly (which is not always the case) this was repeated a few times. And that episode may not even be the most amazing things that are discussed there, and the author Baird T Spalding spent the next 50 years lecturing across America as to what he experienced. That YOU have never heard of him, simply means you have never heard of him. No more, no less. Either get the book and read it, and then you can express an opinion. I does not even appear you have even read the commentary that I provided at that link.

Baird Spalding was highly regarded in the USA in his time. That he is now dead does not mean that he was just some fellow eating magic mushrooms. He was a scientist of regard, and went to India in a group of other scientists to study Indian sadhus.

love,
Geoff
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Geoff,

This book can be downloaded for free from this link: http://www.scribd.com/doc/8700299/Life- ... EastVol-14

You do have to get a membership to the site. Membership is free.
Lola
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Geoff wrote:
heavyfoot wrote:So some white people go to India and meet a peaceful guy with a beard so naturally it's the re-incarnate of Christ?

Dear heavyfoot,

For me to have a useful discussion with you, in other words to spend some time on your answers, you need to at least credit me with some intelligence. That sort of comment of yours is made without the slightest effort on your part to read those books, and thus does not add to any conversation we are having here. I am not saying you have to believe what is in those books, but to criticise them you need to at least read them yourself. As I have done.

Geoff

Hey Geoff what you said here is so interesting for me today. It seems to be a bit of some synchrocity going on so I will share with all. On the way to work this morning I was listening to Coast to Coast with George Noory and his guest this week was Steven Quayle (one of my favorites). He basically said the same thing you did. The problem with people today is that many of them when given some new information that on the surface may seem preposterous to them their instant reaction is to doubt, make fun of and dismiss without doing any research on their own. Like you said it does not matter or not what one believes but they better not dismiss without doing any of the necessary homework. Steve Quayle gets discredited and doubted all the time on his extensive research into the past of giants on the earth and people will say he is crazy or a conspiracy nut without even considering the amount of research he has done on the topic for many many years. Or reading any of it.

People it is time to wake up! End are always fighting, bickering and antagonistic ways and maybe just maybe live under the mantra of "Who Knows? It Could Be? It is not entirely impossible? This has been the approach I have taken with many many many subjects and topics ever since I have started my waking up process since really 2005. I read and research and LISTEN to so many topics and theories and always keep the possiblities open because who am I to say something didn't happen or something isn't possible when I know very little on the topic. Just because something sounds outrageous or impossible does not mean it isn't possible. People isn't it time to remove the word or thought impossible from our mindset and at least be open to the idea of what is possible?

It really all goes back to what someone already said in another thread I was reading today. Treat people better than you would like to be treated (basically the Golden Rule). If you were an expert or even had a lot of good knowledge on a subject and you wanted to share it with the world because you were so excited and passionate about it and then once you did all you got was laughter and ridicule how would you feel about the next time you had great information and just wanted to share it with people you know and love. I know how I feel when that happens. I feel like bottling up whatever interesting information I may have to share and just not sharing it. So many on here know exactly what I am talking about when it comes to the whole 11:11 thing. When they begin to realize really how far down the rabbit hole goes on this topic and begin to spread it around most of the time they get ridiculed and called names like crazy or nuts. I feel so sorry for the people who truly can not open their minds to the possibilities of the great things that are out there especially to learn and grow spiritually on this tough place we call Earth.

It all starts with the individual. Each of us. Be open to the possibilities of things and don't be so quick to go to that annoying human nature habit of ridiculing or belittling the information without giving the person you heard it from the benefit of the doubt first. Do some research and lets have good civilized loving debate instead instant dismissal. And of course above all treat others better than you treat yourselves.

May Gods Love, Light and Guidance shine on us all and may we all begin to awaken to better place in our humanity!
-Andy
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hello AJ
thank you :)
you're right!
we should keep ourselves open to one another... even if we don't agree
if someone is speaking from their heart- whose to say they're wrong?
again... you don't have to accept it... but that doesn't mean it's false
...respect for growths sake
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

nasra1996 wrote: I was wondering though, the talents these masters have, are they actually their powers or are they being assisted by the midwayers..?

Love Sarah
perhaps it comes from their understanding of something universal and being of service to others.. maybe it is in their actions and deep level of commitment which brought them to this point- but i suppose even they are still learning
(working with the creator...returning back to the source)
a willing and open heart is where it starts... and as AJ mentions... who knows how deep this goes... but i'm sure along the way we begin to learn some interesting things
we are loving beings and in this remembrance i believe we will discover beautiful works and have the choice to act upon them
maybe from an outsiders perspective it would appear as having some kind of power when really it is an intimate connection and progressive understanding shared with all of life & some kind of divine consciousness

...idk for sure

----
i wanted to add this in my first post
sure- be practical. use discernment. but don't ridicule something just because it doesn't make sense. "we are ever-evolving," who knows what to expect?
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer