Are you Psychic?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
ElevenCards
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Are you Psychic?

Post by ElevenCards »

Hello. I believe that 11eners have psychic potentials. I believe that we are also hyper sensitive in picking up vibes around us. This could just be something apart of my personality, but it seems that every 11ener that I have come across has had the same understanding as me. Almost like me talking to me. And everything is all in agreement. I think this forum sets a perfect example of how a society can co exists, and be so different from each other and come from so many different background, but still be peaceful and enjoy the "simple" things. More likely enjoying the things that nature has to offer. Well I believe that us 11eners are seriously here for a huge purpose, especially considering that people didn't start seeing the number until 20 years ago. I truly believe that we are close to a high infinite source, and that we set the example for a future existence of peace on earth. I'm being serious. When we think about this, we are all here because we are experiencing something completely out of the norm of society, something that proves to us all that we live in a supernatural existence. Because of this phenomenon we are left to question other things, like well if this is real, then could this and that be real too?

I honestly think the high infinite source is using 11 as a way to let us know that: Yes, your curiosities of the unknown are real. Here is your reason for clinging to that and continuing that. Most people do not see the signs that I offer to the earth, however you individuals are so aware of your surroundings and appreciative of the finer and natural things in life, and seek to improve yourself, and forgive your enemies. You have gone through so much in your life, but don't worry, because I need you, because your way of life is so close to mine, and you do it naturally. You have suffered, so that you can grow strong for the coming times, so that you can help awaken as many people in your life not by constant nagging and pressuring, but by setting an example. You often feel used, but it is ok because I am here, within you. You know this and feel this, and have known this since you were little. People see you, and often know that something is different about you, and it is true. You often feel like you carry the wait of the world, and yes this can be true. But I know you can handle it, because many amongst you cannot. But you seek the truth and the light, therefore I will make your light bright in the darkness. And they shall seek you when the darkness comes.

I really often feel that higher spiritual sources are speaking through me and have been told that. I am sure your friends seek your advice many, but many you don't receive advice in return. But it is ok because I will give you your advice. Know that you are here for a reason larger than you could imagine, and continue to treat others how you would want to be treated, because I promise to you that treatment will come.

How many of you feel that you have psychic abilities, and/or prophetical ways?
blue nova

Re: Are you Psychic?

Post by blue nova »

:hithere i use the term 'intuitive' . :loves

welcome to the 1111 boards :sunflower:

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Hello Elvevencard and welcome!

Very well put I must say and yes I fully agree with you. I think it mostly started as a teenager with the psychic stuff. I still have dreams that come true, its nice when you tell someone and and it happens. One of my funniest times was at the Pirates ot the Carribean ride at Disneyland. I always use to dream about being in line at that ride and was telling my cousin about how in my dream (which I had very often), there were pinball machines at the bottom and when we get to the front and about to enter the boat the ride always breaks down and we never get to go on. As I was telling him this we looked down to where the "fast track" machines are and noticed how it looked just like people playing pinball which was wierd since my last trip to Disneyland did not have those machines there. The coolest part was when we were the next people to get on the boat, someone fainted or got hurt and they had to close the ride for a while. My family looked at me with wide eyes and mouths open :shock: There have been more things like that, I always felt close to God since I was very little and do love nature. I also seem to pick up on peoples emotions or maybe intentions, even if they are behind me and I cant see them, wierd.

I hope to hear of more of your experiences, I got a real good "vibe" from your post. :) Much love, mm
Follow your heart
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

ElevenCards wrote:Hello. I believe that 11eners have psychic potentials. I believe that we are also hyper sensitive in picking up vibes around us. This could just be something apart of my personality, but it seems that every 11ener that I have come across has had the same understanding as me. Almost like me talking to me. And everything is all in agreement. I think this forum sets a perfect example of how a society can co exists, and be so different from each other and come from so many different background, but still be peaceful and enjoy the "simple" things. More likely enjoying the things that nature has to offer. Well I believe that us 11eners are seriously here for a huge purpose, especially considering that people didn't start seeing the number until 20 years ago. I truly believe that we are close to a high infinite source, and that we set the example for a future existence of peace on earth. I'm being serious. When we think about this, we are all here because we are experiencing something completely out of the norm of society, something that proves to us all that we live in a supernatural existence. Because of this phenomenon we are left to question other things, like well if this is real, then could this and that be real too?

I honestly think the high infinite source is using 11 as a way to let us know that: Yes, your curiosities of the unknown are real. Here is your reason for clinging to that and continuing that. Most people do not see the signs that I offer to the earth, however you individuals are so aware of your surroundings and appreciative of the finer and natural things in life, and seek to improve yourself, and forgive your enemies. You have gone through so much in your life, but don't worry, because I need you, because your way of life is so close to mine, and you do it naturally. You have suffered, so that you can grow strong for the coming times, so that you can help awaken as many people in your life not by constant nagging and pressuring, but by setting an example. You often feel used, but it is ok because I am here, within you. You know this and feel this, and have known this since you were little. People see you, and often know that something is different about you, and it is true. You often feel like you carry the wait of the world, and yes this can be true. But I know you can handle it, because many amongst you cannot. But you seek the truth and the light, therefore I will make your light bright in the darkness. And they shall seek you when the darkness comes.

I really often feel that higher spiritual sources are speaking through me and have been told that. I am sure your friends seek your advice many, but many you don't receive advice in return. But it is ok because I will give you your advice. Know that you are here for a reason larger than you could imagine, and continue to treat others how you would want to be treated, because I promise to you that treatment will come.

How many of you feel that you have psychic abilities, and/or prophetical ways?
I have to agree with much that you say. I too feel that I am very sensitive to all that is unfolding around
me and that I can be very it tune to these things IF I so choose. However, I'd rather not think that I would be
setting an example for future generations. ;) not sure I'm up to that kind of pressure :shock:
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

I also think that we are tuned in. Personally, I don't think that I am psychic. I think that "they" tell me things and that is how I know what I know when I shouldn't really know it.
Lola
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

LolaandLight wrote:I also think that we are tuned in. Personally, I don't think that I am psychic. I think that "they" tell me things and that is how I know what I know when I shouldn't really know it.
But isn't that what Psysic is? :)
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

It depends. I think that what can be known in this way can be broken down into categories. For instance, some people can pick up things about other people from their energy like if they have postivie or negative energy. This I would call being an intuitive. Some people can know things about what hapers a person, hurts them, some of their negative expeirences, their personal weaknesses, when they are being false with themselves or others. This goes a bit deeper and this I think is what is shown to me by my teachers or some other entity.

Some people can pick up future events, things that are going to happen and I think this is also something that is shown. I have experiences where I have been able to do this, or have picked things like the color of the walls in someone's bedroom. Sometimes just walking down the street I will be walking towards a person and for no reason that I can discern, I will get an image of them getting ready for work or leaving their home. I have no way to verify if it is accurate or not.

I never asked for guidance in figuring out why I get these images. I probably should. But, as for the future events, I have seen what is like a video playing in my mind, been given dreams, or have heard a voice tell me something. I don't attribute it to any "abilities" of my own. That is why I don't use the word psychic. There may be a difference. It could be the same as what I experience. I just don't think it should or can be attributed to me, as a spiritual being, on my own. I think it is the beings that are on the other side just clueing me in on something. I have always been so busy thinking about whatever may be going on in my life, that I never put real importance on it.

Also, I think that concentrating on this can become a distraction from developing a relationship with God. So, I don't worry about it. I know some folks make money off of it. I don't think that is appropriate; but, I wont condemn or judge someone that does. To me the temptation to give someone something they want to hear or just any old thing if the connections are not strong enough at a particular time would be too great if money were added to the whole thing. There is too much made of having money in the world as it is. Though, being unemployed, I could sure use some.
Lola
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Sometimes I am. My daughter is though..oh boy! she's never wrong either.

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
ElevenCards
New Friend

Post by ElevenCards »

Thanks for all the welcomes and replies so far, very positive forum! :)
JJJ
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by JJJ »

Sensitive :)

It's not hard to see how sensitivity is programmed out of so many. It could be a gift but I don't think it's given only to some. When common religion is so divorced from spirituality and fear is so rampant... no wonder we do not receive or perceive. We're afraid to answer the door. KNOK

How can we ask and expect to receive when the heart is afraid to hear?
To those whom much is given, much is expected
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

How can we ask and expect to receive when the heart is afraid to hear?
Yes, this is so very true. I often sense within me a fear to go beyond the praying, worshipping part, to the Knowing the full story of me part. I know some of it or sense part of it. But, when I feel myself nearing getting to the next step, something in me draws back. This could very well be due to the programming I have received. Also, it could be due to the fact that part of me knows it already but fears it surfacing to my conciousness. Ahhhh, there are so many things that we can allow to hold ourselves back. It reminds me of hanging on to the monkey bars at the school playground. They were pretty high up and I had landed badly in the past. So, sometimes I would just hang on and and on until I thought my arms would break away from my shoulders. Just letting go is hard to do sometimes. Most often, I would work my way back to the side ladders and just climb down.
Lola
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

JJJ, that is so true! I remember (not too long ago) that I was so afraid of being a "sinner", it was stifling me. I felt "unworthy" because that is what the religion I was brought up in drummed into me. Now, I know that I am worthy and loved. Once we get rid of the fear and unblock our hearts, our souls will "hear". I'm not sure if that's being "psychic" or not, but that is what I experience. Inner knowing.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
SunshinesMoonshines

Post by SunshinesMoonshines »

My mum says she is psychic. Once we were walking Pompeii together, and she told me she sensed something stranger than strange there... I was drinking and smoking back then so what was on my mind was drinking and smoking more. I wonder if I went there today would I sense the strange sensation as I am not a drinker and smoker no more since more than years. But it happens, I heard it from other people too...
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello SunshinesMoonshines, I was in Pompeii last October and though I am a bit of a drinker
not smoker then, I sure felt something in the baths. We were the first ones in and in one house
(a perfumerie, I believe it was) my daughter went all queer, first warm, then cold and a feeling
of fear, not hers.

Did you climb Versuvius by any chance? We did and I got a bottle of nice local plonk at the top, hehe!

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Petra!!! I missed you!!! What's "plonk"???

Love, Clare
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey Clare! I sure did miss you too, and I hope this wifi malarki isn't just a one off thing!
Plonk means a local rough wine, :lol: This one had a picture of the old volcano on it and
the rough & ready proprietess looked like she lived off the stuff!

I love you, Pet xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Kelliegirl
New Friend

Post by Kelliegirl »

Hello,
New to the board and am enjoying reading so many of the subjects...this subject of being Psychic, we all are, and all are able to learn and hone the ability. Meditating is one step, the best step I have found. I believe that is where we connect to all the realms. Sincerity in prayer as well, before I meditate and have connected to the Divine , or whom ever people wish to call our "Source" of who and whence we came from. When I go into meditation I often ask a specific question, and have been amazed at the 'replies' I get. This is also how I began to channel ...during meditation is when I receive the guidance and knowledge of how to proceed. I just hope everyone out there who thinks someone who channels or receives visions or guidance isn't a 'higher' being than they are......it's all a matter of 'seeking'...and I promise it works....(as the saying goes, seek and ye shall find) I did, it worked.
love all the subjects in this board. A lot of subjects I've been studying in fact....Yeah! someone to converse with!
thanks to the guides who directed me here......kellie
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kellie,

Welcome to the board. Sounds like you are pretty much up to speed already.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi Kellie welcome aboard the good ship 11:11 :D Nice to have you here.

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kellie,
A big welcome from me too! I loved your post! :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Petra, oh, I get it....Plonk! That is so funny! Kelli, welcome from me too, and I enjoyed your post also. Hi Sandy and Geoff :hithere

Love, Clare
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Clare! :sunny: Glad you asked the "plonk" question. ;) Good to see our Petra back on the board eh? We missed you Pet!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
minkastar
New Friend

Post by minkastar »

Psychic ability runs in our family and I have been told I have the ability but I'm skeptical of my own spiritual experiences most of the time even if they are right usually. So while I do give readings and that I really don't like saying I'm psychic because its still sounds strange to me in some ways lol maybe intuitive is a better word?:)
javanut11
New Friend

Post by javanut11 »

Hi, I am pretty new here too. I have been reading a lot of the posts and there was something in this one that struck me...
First off let me say that I began noticing the 11:11 somewhere back in the mid 80's. I can't remember exactly what year, but it was more than 20 years ago.
I have three children. My first child was due on 11/11/1989. She was 11 days early and born at 2:11 A.M. My second child was due on 2/11/ 1994...He was early..and I can't even remember what time he was born it's not on the birth certificate. My 3rd son was born at 11:11 A.M.
But like I said...it was at least 4 years before this that I began being pulled, or compelled to the number 11:11.
I believe in Psychic ability. I don't believe I have that ability. I agree with the post above about being intuitive. I have always felt everything, like I'm ultra sensitive to others' feelings. Sometimes I can feel why they are hurting. Mostly I just feel what they are feeling. I may be getting tired though. Or hardened. I can close this out now, and when I do I notice I'm frustrated more easily. It's just kinda a heavy weight to carry, and for the past few years I have felt deflated.
But my drive is still there..and reading about all of your experiences is helping me to feel positive.
Thank you!
Cindy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Minkstar,
Imagine how far you'd go in your "intuitive" abilities if you could just let go of your skepticsm. (I just got a 222 that may be for you. ;) )
Keep believing in yourself!
Hugs,
Sandy