New here . . . my story

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
clarity
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

New here . . . my story

Post by clarity »

About a week ago I started seeing 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, or 11:11 almost every time I looked at a clock. 2:22 was the most frequent. Also while reading a book I looked down at the page number(after reading about 30 pages without looking at the page numbers) and it was page 222. Also passing a gas station saw a sign that read "2 for $2.22". This happened for about 2 days and I thought was quite amusing but chalked it up to coincidence. After the 2 days I quit seeing the number patterns as frequently. About a week later I was browsing the archives of a blog I occasionally read and there was a post titled "11:11" which stood out to me so I decided to read it. The post made me realize there is possibly a deeper meaning behind the number sequence which led me to a google search and to this forum. I've been reading the forum for the past few days and just now decided to get involved. Lately I haven't seen any number sequences besides 2-digit numbers.

Something else that may or may not be related to the number sequences. A few months ago while driving and enjoying the beautiful scenery, I was suddenly overcome by a feeling of euphoria and love emitting in strong waves from the trees, sky, grass and everything around me toward me. I could feel the love surrounding me and love emitting from me toward everything else. The same thing happened again to me while driving about a month later. I was flipping through the stations on my xm radio and something told me to stop on a particular station... then a second after I stopped on it I felt the euphoria and loving energy pulsating toward me and out of me again. Those two times were the only times this has happened to me so far... each time lasting about a minute.

Another time while driving I saw two people walking on the side of the road and just felt so much love for those two people. My eyes teared up and I had to look away from them because the feeling was too overwhelming... and the thought "this is how Jesus felt" popped into my head. In that moment of seeing two people I didn't know... I genuinely wanted the best for them. It's not that I was thinking "I love these people"... I actually felt love and compassion for these people stronger than I've felt for my own family.

Also while watching 'Planet Earth' one night, it showed a dolphin on the screen. Looking into the eyes of the dolphin I felt that I am the same as that dolphin. That led me to feel that I am the same as everything in the universe. Now this is not something I was thinking... it was something I felt and knew in my heart. The memory of the feeling is vague and the description probably does not do it justice.

I feel like I am a part of something bigger than myself yet I don't know what it is... any insight on my experiences would be appreciated. :)
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: New here . . . my story

Post by Geoff »

Dear Clarity,

Welcome. And gee you catch on fast. Only a week-long elevenelevener? Wow.

You have also had some life-changing experiences.

Take a long look in the first forum - FAQS.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
clarity
Family

Post by clarity »

Thanks for the reply Geoff.

I have only seen 11:11 on the clock once... however it stood out to me more because it was different from the three digit repeating numbers I had been seeing. I probably would have thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me had I never seen the blog post titled "11:11"

Yes... I have had many life changing experiences in the past 6 months since I started meditating and I look forward to more to come.

I will definitely check out the FAQ... thanks for the recommendation. :)

One more thing that probably isn't related but seems like it could be... For a while now I have been getting sales calls on my cellphone so I never answer calls from numbers I don't recognize. In the past 2 months I have received 6 calls from different numbers that start in 000 after the area code. They are all from florida and half have a 407 area code and half have 305 area code. When I added up the numbers in each phone number, I got a two digit number that when added together came out to be 11 except for 1 of the phone numbers.
calicomeow
Busy Bee

Post by calicomeow »

Clarity, that feeling you've been feeling toward other people lately... take it and run with it. That's all you'll ever need in your life to get by. Always watch your back, but never stop feeling that feeling. Love. Regardless of your circumstances, without love, life is completely meaningless, and with it life is utterly complete. That is the beauty of Love. The feeling of love and compassion that you feel toward other people, practice feeling it for your family... I know that it is harder to feel it toward your family sometimes because they are there for the highest highs and also the lowest lows and can often be the cause of your lowest lows... but that is precisely BECAUSE you love them so much. I get spontaneous feelings of compassion for people when I watch them eat. I don't know why but for as long as I can remember when I watch people eat it makes me feel very tenderhearted toward them. This bugs me sometimes because I could probably watch Hitler eating and I would feel the same way toward him. It's very dissonant. I think it is because the act of eating brings out a fundamental human quality in everyone. The need for food. It is something we can all relate to.
maxx
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by maxx »

wow. a week long? It took me a year to realize that 11:11 prompts are trying to get my attention :)

same here but I feel it in a different time of the day - almost always, during the night. When the stars are out and the skies are clear. I always find myself staring at the night sky and feel a calming feel of peace within myself. It's advantageous because I get to enjoy my slumber... after a long day of work :)

I hear a voice calling out my name often now, before I doze off into deep sleep. Before I said I heard it only once but lately, it has been like almost everyday. It was a man, sometimes husky voice but rather soft that even if I get startled, I don't get scared of it :)
maxx
Busy Bee

Post by maxx »

by the way, Happy Christmas to all! :)
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi maxx
Welcome aboard!!
Love lilly xox :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
hmm
Family

Post by hmm »

:hithere
"That is the AMAZING thing about LOVE - unlike material things that when we share we physically have less of, with LOVE, the more you share the more you have!!!!" -Sammy
Ernest and Agnes
New Friend

Changed my life

Post by Ernest and Agnes »

So here is my personal story. I am still not sure if this is the right place to post but if I don't share this soon and get some feedback I will explode! I am so overcome with emotion and a new found spiritual insight thanks to the 1111 Angels.

For many years I have always felt "special" but wasn't sure what it was. I have never cultivated my spirituality because of traumatic events that happened between the ages of 9 and 13 years old that have left me battling with post traumatic stress disorder. Because of this I have been numb almost my entire life...spiritually, socially and sometimes even physically. I contibuted to this feeling of numbness by numbing myself out even more with drugs and alcohol. I am not proud of the way I have reacted to people in my past who reached out to me for help, compassion and love. I just didn't know how to help others. I couldn't even help myself. This year was the worst year of my life and has left me questioning my identity and why bad things keep happening to me. But here it is, 3 days before the New Year and already I am a new person and looking forward to the New Year for the first time in years. Why you ask? This is my story....

About 6 months ago I started to see 11:11 on my digital clocks over and over until it started to catch my attention. This was not the first time this had happened. It had happened years before after hearing that I was pregnant with my daughter, who is now in her 20's and the best thing that ever happened to me. So this time I started to pay attention. I figured what could I lose? The prompts came on my stove clock but mostly on my cell phone. For no reason I would suddenly look at my cell phone and it would say 11:11. This would happen at the strangest times. In the middle of a movie I was watching....or after sending a text.....even after I had already gone to bed and was woke up by a thought to look at my cell phone. I started to really pay attention and realized that almost every time this happened it was in direct correlation to an episode of personal trauma. For instance, when my pet suddenly died and I grabbed the phone to call my daughter in hysterics. Or when I was contemplating a night of drinking alone in my apt. in front of the t.v. There have been so many I can't remember them all but I started to realize it was a warning. Just recently, on one of the days I did not heed the warning I spent the night drinking in my apt. and fell down the stairs. I was rushed to the hospital and ended up staying there for 2 weeks to recover emotionally from what had happened. And even more recently, I was warned before going to meet a friends husband for lunch. I didn't pay attention again and ended up getting so out of it that my landlord suggested I should move out. He has since changed his mind because he knows that this was really not the real me thank goodness. That was the one that did it for me... finally. I started to realize that someone or something was trying to communicate with me and it was URGENT. So I listened and heeded. I immediately felt like I was not alone, that I had angels around me that cared about me. I wasn't sure why but they did. I sat down and googled 11:11. That was the moment that changed my life. Since then I haven't felt like doing drugs or drinking at all. My mind is clear with a clarity I can appreciate from not trying to numb myself out even more. On Christmas Day evening this year I was awake all night and was in the company of what I felt were many angels. They spoke to me in thoughts. I felt like my mind was opening up and I listened intently. They explained a lot of the trauma that i had gone through in my life and helped me to put connections together. I was told that I was chosen. That I was given a calling to perpetuate greater things. I can't put to words how this has changed my life almost over night. After finally falling to sleep at about 6 am and sleeping for about 2 hours I was again woken up by a text message beep on my cell phone from my daughter telling me what a wonderful time she had on Christmas Day with me. It was our best Christmas together ever. When I went back to lie down I lie awake for a minute and suddenly saw a beautiful big Orb the size of a basketball and about 3 -1/2 feet off the floor float past my bed!! I had never seen anything paranormal in my entire life. I was convinced again that an angel was with me and was proud of me. Just two hours ago I went outside on the back step to watch the snow come down. Everything was so still and peaceful. I looked up at the moon and said out loud...thank you for making me feel so special... I will never be alone again. At that very moment a motion sensored light went on then off, then on and off again. I looked to see if anyone was there but there was no one and no footprints in the newly fallen snow where the light was. I then received a message in my head.... You're welcome. I simply cannot stop smiling. It has changed my life. I am now one with God and will never take anything for granted again. That is my story.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Ernest and Agnes

Welcome. I guess you are Agnes? I am truly glad you started paying attention, and look how many wonderful things have happened. A wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Ernest and Agnes
New Friend

Ernest and Agnes

Greetings Geoff and thank-you for your reply and acknowledgement. My name is not Agnes. Ernest and Agnes are/were my grandparents. Ernest was my dad's father and was a Pentecostal Minister until he passed at the ripe old age of 99! He frequently comes to me in dreams. I loved him very much. Agnes was my mom's mother and was becoming a Nun when she met my grandfather and decided to marry instead. She went on to have 13 children. I was also very bonded to her and loved her huge. I chose these names because I feel they are with me now more than ever, not just in my heart and dreams, but watching over me and helping me to find my way. I am currently listening to the audio version of The Book of Urantia and educating myself so I can understand all this and deepen my faith.
Happy New Year,
Kay :) (my nickname)
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Kay
What a lovely experience you're having right now....looks like things are moving in the right direction for you!! I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts!! Welcome to our site!! :hithere
Love lilly xoox
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Kay! It's very nice to meet you. You have an absolutely amazing story. Yes, you are special. It's wonderful that they finally got your attention. Buckle your seatbelt.....you're in for quite a ride! :bike:

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Dear Clarity and Ernest and Agnes! :hithere

Welcome!!! I thoroughly enjoyed your posts and they brought me best of joy!!!! :loves Remembering when I first joined this amazing site.. The Family I have met here are :bana: :bana: :bana: SUper Duper Awesome!!

SO happy you decided to join us!!!

God Bless Everyone, We are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Ernest and Agnes
New Friend

Hi Lilly, Clare and Tannis! :hithere

Thanks for your encouragement and acknowledgements. Wow. I'm so excited about finding this site! I'm really feeling the love :loves . Saying..thanks I needed that...would be the understatement of the century. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories and having a new on-line family! Thanks for your acceptance and long-distance love. The cartoons make me laugh out loud. This is how I'm feeling today... :bana:

Love to all,
Kay
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Kay,

Welcome to the board :D .

I'm so happy for you that your life has taken a 180, and that you are enjoying the beginning of your spiritual journey.
I am currently listening to the audio version of The Book of Urantia...
I too discovered the Urantia Book at the beginning of my journey...........I really hope you enjoy it.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
Ernest and Agnes
New Friend

Hello Daddy-O!! :hithere

Just taking it a day at a time as always, but this time it's different. I'm uplifted and above all the negativity now. My angels have given me wings that help me to navigate through the war-zones in my head. It's astonishing. Great to meet you!

Happy New Year
Love, Kay :finger:
Ernest and Agnes
New Friend

Happy New Year! :bana: :bana: :bana: Remember not to drink and :bike: or you may feel like this :stars: when you should be feeling like this :kiss: on New Years Day!!!

Love to all!
Kay :salut: