Is 717 a prompt?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
xTinaX
New Friend

Is 717 a prompt?

Post by xTinaX »

Hi, this number has been creeping up a lot and too much to be coincidence. It usually creeped up when i was in discussion with my ex... he would say he is 71.7 miles from a destination... and for a couple of days in a row everytime i spoke to him on phone it was the same no matter where he was (he a trucker) and even he started to question the numbers said maybe that's how much we would win in the lottery :roll:

So am just curious if anyone who has Doreen Virtue's book if this number means anything, could you please post it here for me?

Thank you kindly

:P
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Here you go, Tina!

1's and 7's, such as 117 or 771 - This is confirmation that you are doing great. You are on the right path, so keep going! This is a sign that you have chosen your thoughts well and that you should focus more steadily on your objectives. Be sure to add appropriate emotions to your thoughts; for instance, feeling grateful for the gifts you have in life. Gratitude will speed the process of your manifestations

Encouraging, no? :D

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
xTinaX
New Friend

Post by xTinaX »

awh thank you so much starstruck sorry for the trouble :D

encouraging yes but confusing because them numbers kept appearing when i with my now ex, though he wants me back, but he betrayed and deceived me, so does it mean that i should take him back as i got the numbers while with him or was meeting him part of my journey to the right place? lol ah time will tell i guess

thanks again

love tina xx

p.s.... I HAVE to get that book
~*Star_Struck*~

xTinaX wrote:awh thank you so much starstruck sorry for the trouble :D

encouraging yes but confusing because them numbers kept appearing when i with my now ex, though he wants me back, but he betrayed and deceived me, so does it mean that i should take him back as i got the numbers while with him or was meeting him part of my journey to the right place? lol ah time will tell i guess

thanks again

love tina xx

p.s.... I HAVE to get that book
You're very welcome, no trouble at all, here's the URL in case you want to check it out :D

http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/ ... the-angels

I don't know what to tell you about your ex, because i know i would have doubts about getting back with someone who betrayed me,but it depends on so many things.. follow your heart, friend. Love can overcome anything, i truly believe, but it's also important to be true to you and what you want. I began seeing the prompts when i was with my ex, but i kicked him to the curb as he was no good for me. He may well have been a part of my journey though. Relationships are really hard. Hope you're feeling ok about it :kiss:

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
hmm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by hmm »

Thanks for posting this Star! It answered so much for me!
~*Star_Struck*~

Glad i could help :hithere :kiss:

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
xTinaX
New Friend

Post by xTinaX »

thanks again starstruck

well i have given him the heeve-ho he was on rebound plus has waaaay too much baggage which caused problems in first place

:kiss:
Jane***
Busy Bee

Post by Jane*** »

thanks for posting the link Starstruck! I was wondering what the 818's that have been bombarding might mean! xxx
Chrystalchild
Busy Bee

Post by Chrystalchild »

Hi Star!

You are a star :-) Love your posts!

:love
God bless! Much love, Vera
“You were born with wings. Why prefer to crawl through life?” - Jalal ad-Din Rumi
luvinlife
Family

Me too

Post by luvinlife »

Star, I love what you said about relationships. Your posts have really given me food for thought!

Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
~*Star_Struck*~

Love you guys :kiss:

I have been in some terrible relationships, but i've come to realise that there's things to be learned from each one, that no effort really goes wasted, because we learn from everything we do.. there's always something to be gained in my view point, i try to look for that silver lining to keep things positive. But when it hurts, and i mean really hurts, it's time to get out, because i certainly don't want to be broken in any way. So yeah, a few shocking relationships, a lot of pain experienced, but hugely valuable lessons taken away from each. And no one has broken me yet, and i'm very proud of it because they have tried!!

LUV2 Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.