A little perplexed...

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
CutieKenge
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

A little perplexed...

Post by CutieKenge »

Hello all,

This morning was my first time in my Akashic Library. :study: I had been designing it in my head for awhile now (I guess that's the Interior Designer in me! lol) so it was fairly easy to settle in.

So this being the first time using track 3 on the CD, I didn't really know what to expect, When it was time for me to welcome someone into the library, a young woman came out of the elevator. Right away it seemed to me that she was a midwayer. I asked her name, and she told me the name Matilda.

*When I am in these states, I can see, but sometimes not everything is 100% clear - sometimes it's kind of foggy, but I can still see what's there.*
I couldn't see her smiling face clearly, but she was wearing a white and gold robe and had brown sholder-length hair, and bangs going all the way across. (I remember thinking - "Wow, she has such a modern hairstyle!" lol :lol: )

--------------------

Now going back to a few nights ago:
I was lying in bed, and before I drifted off to sleep, I asked for the name of a celestial that was around me - trying to make contact in some way.
And just before I fell asleep, I heard the name "Matilda. My name is Matilda. Your (she said either 'guide' or 'guardian'...I can't remember at the moment.)"

After hearing that, my eyes POPPED open :shock: because I had heard the name so clearly. "...Matilda???" I just said to myself. I was so surprised and wasn't sure what to make of it. I pondered the name for a short time, then fell asleep.

I didn't really think about it much after that, but I suppose it's been in the back of my mind - wanting to know who this being is.

--------------------

I know that there are many many helpers, and not all are known, but has anyone come in contact with anyone named Matilda? (lol I thought it was worth a shot, asking.)

Anyway, more happened while I was in my library, but I guess I will break it up into pieces. For the time being, I am very curious about this experience I had. It has left me a little perplexed and I'm not sure why. Things like this have happened to me before, so I don't know why it is bothering me so much. Not "bothering" in a bad way, I just can't get it out of my mind. :|

I guess part of me just questions whether or not I am making things up in my mind or if I really experienced meeting her in my library today. I wasn't at all expecting her, but it felt real.

Sorry for such a looong message, but I just felt like I had to explain everything... :?

Thank you to all who have taken the time to read this. I hope this wasn't too confusing to understand.

With love,
Kendra
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
welfki
Old Friend

Post by welfki »

kendra,
you saw it- you felt it

seems like some good cues
and if that be the case-

congratulations!

how awesome it must be to come in contact- reading your post felt genuine and i must say

i am excited for both you and for the day in which i may be blessed to undergo a similar experience

i'm sorry i couldn't be of more help but please, if you encounter more of this matilda
do share! :]

:loves
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Hi Kendra

I just received my Akashic Construct cd in the mail a couple of days ago and haven't had a chance to properly start my "training" or exercising yet, but I mean to towards the end of the month. When I do, I expect that every new experience I have with it will be very exciting for me. I remember how I felt just a short while ago when I first found this forum and realized this whole thing as a reality! :shock: :D :shock: :D
I am still buzzing......... And when I see the prompts these days, they aren't just a odd curiosity anymore. They are something far more to me.
If and when I have the sort of experience you just had, I'm certain that I will feel pretty much the same as you do now. Maybe even more so.

I'm sure that when it happens again you will feel much surer of it and yourself. It's just human nature.

Guess I'll just end by saying Congratulations! Sounds to me like you're on the right track! :thumright:

Cheers, Brian.
Last edited by brianm on Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi dear Kendra,

That was real. :thumleft: When in your Akashic workshop expect nothing, and don't be surprised by anything.

Hugs......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Kendra, what a great first experience in the AC! you go girl :D :bana: Great work!! I'm excited for you :happy

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

((( Kendra ))) how wonderful !! :D :D

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh my, Kendra... that was wonderful! :D
Like you, I too had my Library all planned out before entering which made it real easy to settle in. Good thing because I had a patient the second night in. It was then that I realized I missed placing a very important piece of equiupment... something for them to relax on while receiving healing. In a panic, I looked around not quite sure what to do and there, leaning against my desk, was a padded fold up cot. :shock: In a million years I would have never thought of that. :lol: So in my humble opinion just go with the flow... Things have a way of working out just as they are supposed to. :wink:

Warm hugs!
Sandy
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Wow, thank you all so much for responding. I am always blown away by the love from this MB.

welfki - you were of great help! Your post put such a smile on my face. :D Thank you for your sincerety. I definitely will make sure to share any future Matilda sightings :lol: And I look forward to hearing about your contacts as well!

brianm wrote:I'm sure that when it happens again you will feel much surer of it and yourself. It's just human nature.
I agree. Sometimes I am unsure at times whether I just experienced something (of this nature), or if it made it up somehow. Probably if a Matilda walked up to me and slapped me in the face, I'd be wondering if I made that up, too. (Ok...I'm being a little facetious with that one. hehe :lol: )

But thank you! I am sure you are right. It must only get easier. And I, too, look forward to hearing about your experiences in the AC!

George wrote:Hi dear Kendra,

That was real. :thumleft: When in your Akashic workshop expect nothing, and don't be surprised by anything.

Hugs......
I surely will remember these words! Thank you!

Star - hehe, thank you! You are such a sweetie. And thank you, as well, Anne!

Sandy wrote:So in my humble opinion just go with the flow... Things have a way of working out just as they are supposed to. :wink:
Lovely Sandy - this seems to be my life theme at the moment! A theme that is trying to be drummed (in a very nice way, of course) into my brain! Hehe. I need these reminders. :)

Thank you all. I felt I personally had to thank each one of you. I will let you know of any new and exciting updates!

Much love,
Kenge :loves
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi all,

I just ordered my cd this morning, I am Sooo looking frward to experienciing it to it's (my) fullest.

Love All,
John :loves
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

I just ordered my cd this morning, I am Sooo looking frward to experienciing it to it's (my) fullest.
:shock: Are you pulling my chain??? :lol:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you one of the more accomplished members here where communication with celestials is concerned? I was sure that you had been using the Construct for some time now. Suprise, suprise :shock:
Anyhow, I'm glad for you that George has a world of new experiences for you to experience. Also that I have one more AC Newbie to compare and share experiences with :D

Kenge :
Onward and upward!! :D I'm sure I'll be looking to you for answers and support when I start with my education (no pressure LOL!)

Cheers, all. Brian.
welfki
Old Friend

Post by welfki »

kenge
LUV2
i really wanted to thank you- i too am blown away- and you've really helped show me through your own excitement

it was nice of you to respond to each person on an individual level- to me it validates just how personal and real your experience was... it is very inspiring
thank you

what a great thread this has become :]

:loves
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Dear Kenge!!

You ROCK ON!!!!! This is so amazing!!! Thank You God, And Thank You Kenge for introducing us to Mathilda! :hithere I like that name and that song "Waltzing Mathilda!!" Wooohoooo!

I wish you continued success in receiving, Dear Kenge! :love

God Bless You, We are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi All,

Yeah Brian, been communicating with celestials since age nine, but its never to late for this old dog to learn something new. Besides I've been reading so much about the Construct that it's now become a Gotta Have.

What you wrote:
Anyhow, I'm glad for you that George has a world of new experiences for you to experience. Also that I have one more AC Newbie to compare and share experiences with
Me too... 8)

Love All,
John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hey Kendra and John!

Add me to the list! Just ordered it!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Great experience Kendra sometimes we bump into each other so looking forward to the many experiences you, Brian and John have to share.

Matilda is a very lod Australian name as you and Light have really connected there very possibly may be some relevance. Please feel free to correct me anyone if I'm on the wrong track always open to constructive feedback....

Love always Gypsie

PS: HI :hithere Anne (nove) been ages hope life is treating you well nice to connect on a thread again :love and many many thanks for the tireless work while I was sick, yep I saw you, you glowing Angel you xxxx
Love is an action and not a word...
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi All,

Sammy thats Wonderful news! Another to share and compare notes with...

Love All,
John
Love All...

Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

This is really cool stuff.

I am going to start going into my AC Library this week - still putting the final touches on the decorating in my mind first :wink:. I hope I don't have too many mental "blocks" :roll:
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Hi everyone!
I agree with you, Welfki - this has turned into a great thread! I never expected it to go over so well. I'm glad others are enjoying it.

Sammy - that is wonderful news! I look forward to hearing about your experiences!

John - wow, since age 9? That's great! You must have many stories. I know you will have some wonderful and exciting experiences to share with us from your construct adventues. :)

Gypsie - I never knew Mathilda was an Australian name, very interesting info. I'll be interested to learn more about this...

--------------------------
So here's an update:
It was kind of hard for me to go as deep as I wanted to, I but went into my again Construct today and met someone new - her name was Sandra, I believe? She had short reddish hair, like a boyish cut? And had on a robe with a hood and belt - like a monk's robe? (lol I don't know how else to explain it.)

Mathilda was also there again today, but she didn't really say much. But she sure does smile a lot. I couldn't see her as clearly this time. (And I do believe she told me it's Mathilda with an "h" if anyone is wondering why I changed the spelling lol.)

But I ended up sitting in between the both of them and held their hands and felt their energy flowing - like my hands and arms got all tingley. Not sure why they did that, but hey - it was fine with me! :D

Then Sandra left and I just sat with Matilda for a minute before Geroge's voice came back on...

I always leave with so many questions, but am just trying to go with the flow. We'll see what happens next time :D

Love to you all,

Kenge
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Ooo, Joy, please share when you get your library situated! Would love to hear! :D
sleepyhead11
Busy Bee

Post by sleepyhead11 »

Way to go Kenge! I've been really slacking with my Construct meditation. Instead I've been forming my own "sangha" of people who are meditating but in the less visual sense. I think it's about time to practice balancing both. Again, AWESOME WORK KENGE! :loves
"Wake up sleepy head, I think the suns a little brighter today."
sleepyhead11
Busy Bee

Post by sleepyhead11 »

Kenge,
After reading your post I went to bed and before I went to bed, inspired by your success, I said that I too wanted to know the name of my spirit guardian. I then had the craziest dream... I'm pretty sure it wasn't a dream but another 'realm' of some sort. I'm open for anyone to try and explain what I experienced... I think it was similar to an out of body experience. I was in my room laying in bed, under covers. I was getting text messages labeled "Cue" telling me not to be afraid and they are happy to speak with me. Except I was really scared. I kept trying to turn on my computer, my TV, my light, or use my cell phone to call my friend who knows about the prompts to explain to her what I was experiencing, but if they did go on they went off. I was completely aware of my own thought process and I was overwhelmed with panic despite these "cues" telling me to to relax. I looked to my door which was hinged open and between the opening and the wall had stuffed animals pilled on top each other in a very intricate cheerleader like pyramid style, looked to my left at my nightstand to see a big fluffy one which I pushed on the floor, which made me notice a porcelain doll. It all seemed so real. The only thing I'm not really sure about what order the chain of events happened. Before I woke up I thought, not heard, the name Jocelyn really loudly. I woke up uncomfortable and repeated to myself that I was only dreaming although... it wasn't convincing. I was "asleep" for almost exactly an hour and a half. Does anyone have some sort of interpretation? Am I crazy? Did I just have a really vivid dream? If it wasn't a dream and really some sort of contact then why wouldn't my guardian just present herself to me? Can they even present themselves in 'dreams' instead of my library? I think I would have been more comfortable with seeing a beautiful woman in white with a lovely smile then just a text message accompanied by creepy stuffed animals and a porcelain doll. :wink: Lately I have been just keeping to myself in terms of communication through prompts and synchronicity but this I really can't explain.I hope somebody has a bit of input because I'm stumped. :scratch:

Oh well.... Peace, Love and Blessings LUV2
"Wake up sleepy head, I think the suns a little brighter today."
sammy

Post by sammy »

HI Sleepy!
If it wasn't a dream and really some sort of contact then why wouldn't my guardian just present herself to me?
I could be WAY off base with this, but it's what came to mind.

I have had (not sure now) 4 or 5 occasions where I have heard a voice. The situation each time was I was trying to fall asleep, but still awake. The voice did not come in through my ears, but was very loud and in my head.

The first time was a male voice which said "give the boy extra love he's dying from cancer". Scared the ever loving poop out of me (both the voice and the message)!!! Found out about a week later that out my kitten (male kitten) had kidney cancer.

2nd time was a female voice, I don't remember what she said.

3rd time (not sure if it was male or female) told me to meditate 4 hours per day! I said "ya right"

All 3 times the voice startled me so that I would immediately pop up in bed.

Over a year went by and I never "heard" another message. At one point during meditation I asked the voice to come back, and promised not to be scared. This time (can't remember the message)...but the voice was MARVIN MARTIAN from BUGS BUNNY!!!!! :lol: I think the voice selected that because it would not be scarey to me! I was laughing so hard!

Anyway, my point is, if you have ANY fear, no matter how small, this could be why your spirit guardian hasn't made him/herself known to you. After all, they are there to protect you...not frighten you.

LOVE!!!!!
Sammy
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Thanks Loretta! So nice to see you! :hithere
sleepyhead11 wrote: If it wasn't a dream and really some sort of contact then why wouldn't my guardian just present herself to me? Can they even present themselves in 'dreams' instead of my library? I think I would have been more comfortable with seeing a beautiful woman in white with a lovely smile then just a text message accompanied by creepy stuffed animals and a porcelain doll. :wink:
LoL @ the "creepy stuffed animal and a porcelain doll." :lol:
But seriously, that dream sounds intense! I would have been a little weired out too - especially seeing the porcelain doll, :shock: (they can just be kind of creepy hehe,) but there definitely seems to have been contact there.

While I am not sure what your dream meant (and a "dream" doesn't necessarily mean it wasn't real) - I know you can certainly "meet" your guardian outside of your library. I have met other celestial beings outside of the library in other times in my life. (And one was a panther lol. :D True story, but she pops up in my life all the time. It's very comforting. :) But anyway...that's a whole 'nother topic.)
sammy wrote:Anyway, my point is, if you have ANY fear, no matter how small, this could be why your spirit guardian hasn't made him/herself known to you. After all, they are there to protect you...not frighten you.
Sammy that is truely a message I needed to hear. I can be jumpy sometimes, and therefore I know I hinder my own expereiences. (They already know I would be freaked out in certain situations - and they've told me so.) Ex: If I hear a strange noise or something I might say, "Look guys, I don't mind hearing you, but if I see you come around the corner I might pass out!" lol :lol: I'm joking of course (I think :wink: ) but I am not 100% settled with the idea of seeing a celestial right before my eyes (awake, I mean) although I would like to...so banishing the fear is something I'm working on.

But anyway, I'm not sure why you didn't see her, Loretta. Sometimes I feel I'm really ready to see them, and ask for contact, even if just in a dream, and then nothing happens - which can also be frustrating. So who knows?
Next time you meditate, maybe you could consciously focus on contact with your guide? - or whoever Joycelyn may be! Maybe they can give you more insight into why you never saw anyone.

But in all, no, you are not crazy in the least. Weird dreams can be disturbing and discomforting, and sometimes you gain insight into them, and sometimes not, but I am sure everything will come together. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help! :(

Please keep us posted if you hear/see anything more to do with this Jocelyn! (Or anyone else for that matter.) Look forward to seeing that lovely face of yours around the board again, soon! :sunny:

Love to you all,
Kenge
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Kenge
I missed this thread, totally...you're really have a wonderful connection happening!! It's great to hear!!
Love lilly xox
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Thanks Lilly! It has been an interesting time!

Love,
Kenge