That voice

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
hmm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

That voice

Post by hmm »

Am I the only one that hears a voice sometimes in their head with good advice? Is that the thought adjuster? Have you ever noticed how much worse things get when you don't seek it or ignore it?
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

hello,

no, you are not the only one to hear this voice.

thought adjuster/soul/higher consciousness ....what one calls it does not matter.

yes...i have noticed the difference between listening and not listening to 'its' advice. :wink:

((((Hugs))))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: That voice

Post by Geoff »

hmm wrote:Am I the only one that hears a voice sometimes in their head with good advice? Is that the thought adjuster? Have you ever noticed how much worse things get when you don't seek it or ignore it?
To be honest, there are numerous sources that one can hear, and it can be hard, especially for a novice, to decide what or who it is. But that should not really concern you, provided the advice and words are loving.

The Thought Adjuster is typically just thoughts, amongst your thoughts, and often very faint and hard to hear. So celestials however sound like a "voice" rather than a "thought"

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
mightyonlove
Old Friend

Post by mightyonlove »

Hello hmm,

Yes I aslo hear a voice, but also voices. I have beloved loving guides that advise me by talking to me and I can also hear my TA voice prompting me ( which is like my thought).
I am so grateful for this gift of communication, it has blossomed over the last 6-7 years.

Lots of love and peace

Reema :loves
In perfect love there is nothing to defend and nothing to fear.
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Whoah! I heard a voice earlier saying very plainly, "Man this guy really thinks he has done it all." :shock: And then nothing. No reply to my "Excuse me?"
Well, in case that voice also can read, :lol: No I do Not think I have done it all. But I sure have tried hard my whole life to do everything I set out to do, or at least learn a working knowledge of, and have always done Most of what certain Celestials have asked me to do. And some of it did Not turn out well for the home team. But isn't that what soul developement is all about? Doing and learning? I want a debate! :lol:

John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Twinstars wrote:Whoah! I heard a voice earlier saying very plainly, "Man this guy really thinks he has done it all." :shock: And then nothing. No reply to my "Excuse me?"
Well, in case that voice also can read, :lol: No I do Not think I have done it all. But I sure have tried hard my whole life to do everything I set out to do, or at least learn a working knowledge of, and have always done Most of what certain Celestials have asked me to do. And some of it did Not turn out well for the home team. But isn't that what soul developement is all about? Doing and learning? I want a debate! :lol:

John
LoL. That's strange. At least the voice could have answered back and given some "proof" of their claim...That's what I would have been saying to myself anyway. I would have been a bit irritated, to put it kindly! lol. :lol:

But yes, I feel that is exactly what it's all about. We are all trying to do the best we can in this life with what we have and what we have learned and are learning. What else can be asked of us?

Maybe the voice was trying to get your mind moving in a certain direction? Provided that it was a helpful voice in the first place...

Would love to hear if you gain any further insight into what happened.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

All right there Hmm, well, the voice I've been getting a lot lately has been telling me: "that's enough now Petra!" hahahahahaha!

Seriously, when I get a sudden clear verbal in my head it's always a warning. And male.
There is another voice which is female and I hear it whilst doing the Akashic Construct, or doing Stillness exercises. I know 'Her' to be Nebadonia and it thrills my whole being when I hear Her.

Love, Petra xxx[/b]
ॐ LOVE Petra
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Hi, John

I'm a little late with this and so you probably have things sorted out by now, but.......

Going on the assumption that we get messages that are meant only for our greater good, perhaps you can narrow it's meaning down. Focus on a good and helpful meaning only or maybe even humour. If the Midwayer is someone who you regularly converse with, perhaps He/She is just "jousting" with you? Pulling your leg?
Just my two cents. :)

Cheers, Brian.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi folks,

well, lately the messages I've been getting are to:

get out of my mind and into my heart.....

then the tone feeling and content of the messages changes...

Living from your heart (at least trying to),,,seems to keep that dear ego where it belongs...and allows the true messages come through...

I'm trying to go into stillness more often,,,,I find it easier to do out in nature....

any messages that don't come from love or won't identify themselves get asked to 'leave'.......

love, pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Here's a rookie question to PP's post :
any messages that don't come from love or won't identify themselves get asked to 'leave'.......
Will all "well-meaning" entities always identify themselves when asked to?
I've done a lot of reading so far and don't recall seing anything regarding this particular point. I'd really appreciate an answer..... very important to me. Thanks.

Also, if John's message was NOT from a Midwayer/ Angel/Guide/Teacher, I have to wonder who might it have been from???

Cheers, Brian.
mightyonlove
Old Friend

Post by mightyonlove »

That's a good question Brian,

I would be interested to know the answer to that. As many times I have entities that do not identify themselves and are not always the most loving. I have learned to be quite tolorent, but I oftern wonder would it be best to say to them, leave.

Why I am tolorent is that I believe we as humans are just the same, we are not always loving or kind.

However, lately I have been wanting somemore personal space in this area, I mean it is quite personal to hear voices, and to have entities to make mind contact with you.

I know some of it is also as I am not finely tuned yet, so sometimes I miss the end of a sentence, or a word becomes quite distorted.

Reema
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

mightyonlove wrote:That's a good question Brian,

I would be interested to know the answer to that. As many times I have entities that do not identify themselves and are not always the most loving. I have learned to be quite tolorent, but I oftern wonder would it be best to say to them, leave.
Me too.. although once i felt a nasty entity with me.. i asked for it to leave and it did not, so i opened the window and threw it out :lol:

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

~*Star_Struck*~ wrote:
mightyonlove wrote:That's a good question Brian,

Me too.. although once i felt a nasty entity with me.. i asked for it to leave and it did not, so i opened the window and threw it out :lol:

Love
Star
:lol: Sorry, Star, but while I thought that George's squirrel story was believable (and funny), two of them are stretching it for me. :lol: :shock: :lol:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Ok,,,

as I was reading you're last posts,,,Brian, Star and Reema,,,

I'm adding this bit in sorry I forgot,,, but yes,,,loving friendly entities that are from the Light,,,will answer your questions,,,,they have no reason to lie,,,,,so logical reasoning tells us,,,,that if they won't say who they are,,,and when questioned if they are from the Light,,,and they won't answer,,,,that's a strong indication that they are not from the light...

I remembered a similar situation.....

I was 'training' or 'practising' hands on healing....back in 05,,,,and the group I was working with had gathered to help this lady release an energy that was really 'taking her down'....

so this lady was laying on the healing table,,,,we had called our Angels for protection,,,,did all the right things that we were supposed to do....

there was a window behind me and we kept hearing this 'vibration' and just put it down to traffic....

then all of a sudden there was this very 'dark' shadow that was hovering and I don't know why I did it,,,,but I did the same thing Star....I threw it out the window.....

it was just one of those instantaneous things,,,,how I did it I don't know,,,and everyone saw it....

so,,,stretch it abit Brian,,,,things like that do happen....

so you want to know a bit more on what too do?????

well,,,,what I was taught,,,,was to ask them if they were of the Light,,,and if you don't get an answer that's when you ask them to leave ,,,,in the Name of the Father, Christ Michael.....

I will find the actual process and pm it to you folks....

love and blessings
pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
hmm
Family

Post by hmm »

So where do negative spirits originate from? If there is no hell or lucifer why are there still negative spirits hanging around?
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

hmm wrote:So where do negative spirits originate from? If there is no hell or lucifer why are there still negative spirits hanging around?
The notion that there is no "hell" depends entirely on what you mean by hell. The Biblical meaning is a place of eternal PUNISHMENT. A place with demons, lakes of fire and brimstone. Such a place certainly does not exist.

But, dreadful humans, when they pass on, are drawn together and their combined poor spiritual condition means they live in a dreadful environment, often almost completely dark, and they give each other a dreadful time. This is the combined effect of the Law of Compensation, and the Law of Attraction.

Now they are not there forever, but they ONLY get into better surroundings, by changing themselves. And if they are slow to do this, or have a huge amount to compensate for, they can be in darkness a very long time. Julius Caesar exceeded 2000 years.

For reasons that I do not fully understand, these guys are allowed to roam the earth plane. It may be because we are also on average at their level. Or it may be for some other reason. I have never seen any reason given by the angels.

love,
Geoff.
Last edited by Geoff on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
sammy

Post by sammy »

AH! Thank you Geoff! I have been wondering about that myself!
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Thanks Geoff, i found that very interesting also....

I think i ran into some of these negative spirits this year, had a few months of visits at night time.... anyway in the end, after the taunts etc...they told me while in a dream like state that they are not really bad atall and then left me be.. they looked human, maybe they are what you described, interesting.

Lots of love,

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Thanks very much, Geoff :thumleft:

Thanks to you too, PP :)
Also,
so,,,stretch it abit Brian,,,,things like that do happen....
as a "new kid" I suppose I really should watch it with my sense of humour, as I was just continuing on with Star's joke, actually. :lol:

Cheers! Brian.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

~*Star_Struck*~ wrote:Me too.. although once i felt a nasty entity with me.. i asked for it to leave and it did not, so i opened the window and threw it out :lol:

Love
Star
Its not as silly as it sounds, although I confess to not understanding why it should work. Spirits, morontia beings, can in theory pass directly through any of our material. So the notion that a window should be open, or them come through a door, is "weird". Yet one keeps on hearing this. Perhaps the low level entities can't entirely navigate our solids? Certainly Mary Ann Winkowski, author of When Ghosts Speak, and a person who deals pretty much entirely with low level entities that we call earth-bounds, claims that she has magic seeds that will prevent them entering doors and windows. I have another story from a friend too, and it concerned someone opening a window and "throwing them out"

love,
Geoff.
mightyonlove
Old Friend

Post by mightyonlove »

Thanks Geoff, your information has helped heaps. Hmmm, I think I have a few of these low level entities hanging around. at the moment in my life, I have been told by my Higher self and others on many occasions. Its just its taking me so much time to believe that they are there, (dont want to admit it) I also fear them, which proberbly does not help the situation, it proberbly attracts them.

I also have a fear after I read about entities attaching themselves to your energy field, etc. Implants I beleive there called also.
Does any one know how remeove these things and keep them away.
I keep thinking staying as high in vibration as one can.
But does my ongoing fear of them being there contacting me, attract them to me do you think?
I'm not sure if what I hear is is a malovent being, many I am sure mean well.

Reema
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi All,
Wow! Lots of activity here. Nice to be back from a very relaxing weekend with relatives. Thought a lot over the weekend about that voice. Talked about it some too. I think I am now pretty much in thinking with Brian. Someone could have been pulling my chain to make me think about my motives, and to keep me on the Spiritual path. Either that or, because of the fact that the voice did not answer when I expected it would, Could be because I was hearing someone's actual comment, telepathically. It was not a voice I recognized, but will for sure if ever I hear it again. Would be a shame for someone to mistake doing the Father's will for self-agrandizement. As I understand it, what anyone else thinks about me is none of my business. Then again, if it was telepathy, that sure was one LOUD think! :lol:
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
sammy

Post by sammy »

LOL John!!!
Then again, if it was telepathy, that sure was one LOUD think!
:lol:

I've heard a voice 3 or 4 times - the first one was a male voice that I didn't recognize (heard it in my head just like a voice, but not through my ears) - it warned my my cat was dying from cancer. The voice and message scared the you know what out of me, then I wanted to hear more but didn't get anything.

Skip to #3 - Neutral voice told me to meditate 4 hours a day - as usual the voice startled me and I remember thinking "Ya -right" :roll:

The 4th time was the funniest thing ever. I think whoever it is trying to communicate with me realized that the voice was scaring me (more of a strong startle), I can't for the life of me remember what it said but it was the voice of Marvin the Martian's (from Bugs Bunny)!!! :lol: [/quote]
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Sammy, LOL, I remember Marvin the Martian's voice. That is just too cool!
O Nice! I just got a 707!

I hear only a few voices I instantly recognize. They sure can get my attention in a hurry. There is my Teacher, of course. And the always radiant 1235. It was She who told me to make amends with my Family, "...at all cost..." I'm getting there. A magnificent Midwayer Brother whom I hope to someday be able to see and speak with again, who's name I'll keep to myself. An Angel, who calls himself Thomas. Who Has been known to raise his Voice. And my higher Self, who also can be testy when not shown proper respect. Who suggests to me what I should write about, and also discusses my dreams with me. But as of yet no cartoon characters. Maybe back in my college days...:lol:

Love, John :loves
Love All...

sammy

Post by sammy »

Maybe back in my college days...Laughing
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!