question

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
laurajean
New Friend

question

Post by laurajean »

My mom just called to let me know the confirmation # when I pick up the ham Sat. the 11th for Easter Sunday. It is #11-1. She could not believe it because I was just telling her earlier today about this web site.
I am curious for the people that experience this number,overtime do you notice any changes in your life because of it? Or is it just the same feeling as when it first started happening to you?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Laurajean,

Life does not change unless you change. This is all about realizing there is indeed a whole universe full of intelligence watching on, and us getting about fixing ourselves, and our planet.

But I always enjoy seeing prompts. George and I shared an 11:11 yesterday, as we were on the phone, and I got the nudge.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi laurajean,
I loved the "ham prompt you and your mom received! :)
My life has definitely changed..not necessarilly from seeing the number prompts, even though I get such joy from receiving them, but from the realization that I enjoy friendship with loving celestial beings. The universe has opened up in ways I could have never dreamed possible... Now, I believe anything is possible with faith and trust and I look forward to what is around the next bend...
love,
Sandy
ChildofGod
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ChildofGod »

I'm happy with whatever number the angels throw me....but when I see 111 I am aware of what I'm thinking at that moment. If my thought is negative or doesn't serve me at all....I try to change it to something loving and with purpose.

Love and light

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

Life does not change unless you change. This is all about realizing there is indeed a whole universe full of intelligence watching on, and us getting about fixing ourselves, and our planet.
Well said, indeed!!

Love,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."