classic 11:11 synchronicity?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
myst1calz
New Friend

classic 11:11 synchronicity?

Post by myst1calz »

last night i dreamt about a lady who appeared as my mother. i initially thought she was my mother. but she insisted that she wasnt my mother. she did not utter a word. it was telepathic communication. she seemed so mysterious. then i asked her, "what is your name", she answered, "contact". i thought it was an odd name. then when i woke up from my dream, im thinking maybe the spirit guides are really hoping or have tried to make contact with me.

heres the crazy part. i was at the library earlier today. was browsing through the metaphysics/philosophy section. saw a book on synchronicity by carl jung. briefly skimmed through it. i put the book back where it belonged. then, i came across a section that had books on ufos/abductions. saw one book with the title, "contact has begun". :shock:
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi myst1calz,
Did you look through it? Someone is trying to get through to you by the sounds of it????
Love lilly xox
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi myst1calz,
You wrote:
i thought it was an odd name. then when i woke up from my dream, im thinking maybe the spirit guides are really hoping or have tried to make contact with me.
From your post I think so too. Coincidences like this are usually no coincidence...often act more like strong hints and sugggestions... 8) But it is the way you feel and intuit it that is important...
Love,
Sandy