12:34 message?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
carolinemvee
New Friend

12:34 message?

Post by carolinemvee »

Today I was home sick and watching Law and Order SVU. Well, my tv has done this only a few times before (it's not very old but it's still one of those big ones). The screen will suddenly go blue and on its own accord might possibly start working again. This is maybe the second time it's happened.

Anyway, I had heard you were supposed to make a wish at 11:11 a few days earlier so I didn't randomly see 11:11, rather waited for it.

The next night, I wanted to see where the wishing thing had come from and happened upon this website as the first link from googling. I have to admit, it kind of freaked me out and now I've been paranoid I'd catch the clock at one of those times.

Well that brings me back to my tv acting like a bad piece of machinery again! I had looked at the clock a while ago and fallen into a brief nap of sorts once my tv started doing this. It was about 12:00 noon then so I woke up and my tv was blue and I looked at my phone, low and behold it was 12:34 and I hadn't even been anticipating it. I had this feeling though when I saw the tv doing this that it WAS going to be 12:34; just to further paranoy me.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Caroline,

Welcome.

The celestials who do these things do not set out to annoy us. Indeed if your reaction is fearful, they will back off. There is nothing to fear, and as soon as you react in a loving manner, you will sense their love too.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

:D carolinemvee,

Welcome to the board, no reason to be fearful. Remember as children we had to learn and this is no different. These prompts are from loving beings that hold only our best interest at heart and they do so for Our Creator. Just take your time and read the many threads and know your among wonderful and very diverse beings here on the MB that want to help you learn. By the way 12:34 means the celestials just letting you know they see your progress one baby step at a time :loves . Have a wonderful and glorious journey.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Caroline,
Welcome... it sounds like that big ole TV of yours can be a bit of a problem, turning blue like that...I smile because we have one that the sound goes off and on whenever we try to watch anything (Truly it is a blessing in disguise as we rarely watch anything anymore. :) )

As you read other threads in the 11:11 forum you will find you are not alone and others too have come to the board a little shocked and fearful. As Geoff and Laura have suggested though, there is truly nothing to fear or worry about as these beings who prompt us are all patience, kindness, and caring. It is a blessing to receive the prompts and work along side these "amazing Friends." (both human and Celestial :wink: )
Love,
Sandy