The Complete 1111

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
starling
New Friend

The Complete 1111

Post by starling »

I have not been getting many 11:11 prompts just lately; probably because family life has been in some upheaval since the start of the year and my head has just been too full of "things to do and organise", out of duty and obligation. Added to that all the other things going on in this country and elsewhere...money, freedom restriction and similar....and finding space for a quiet time has been an absolute struggle.
Anyway, just a few days ago, I was visiting an art website that I go to quite often, and went to my own section.....to discover that the number of visitors I had just clocked up was....wait for it....1,111. That made my hair stand on end. And yesterday, the Progress List message, "The Imbalance of Dual Nature" felt as if it had been written just for me, because it tackled several issues that I have been feeling very angry and despairing about.

Since reading it, I have felt a curious lightening of the worries within; it is as if someone has given me a subtle tranquiliser, numbing the really raging parts and just allowing the remainder to relax (slightly). How long that will last I don't know, but it has been a notable happening and I felt it was worth posting here.
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Starling!

I just received a 3:33 prompt and then I came to your thread which you posted at 2:22 my time! Exactly 1:11 minutes prior! Well thats like almost 3 prompts in 1!

I really enjoyed your wonderful prompt and experience, which definetly sounds like you received a healing!

Its so nice too that the newest listop message was right in tune for you! I also gained much from the message!

God Bless You and Yours! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Welcome Starling,

How wonderful you've had that many visitors to your art site 1,111 couldn't be more perfect than that. Yes, everything is upside down which is why its important to learn to meditate. It helps you bring balance to your life and ideas. I have found for 2 yrs now when I'm thinking or behaving a certain way that the celestial messages often seem to be written for me and I now know they are.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
starling
New Friend

Post by starling »

Thanks, folks. I think our Friends out there have given me more encouragement again, for last night I awoke at 2.22am, 4.44am and 5.55am......no kidding, three in a row (they let me sleep, though, at 3.33!).
Perhaps they have helped me shift some mental baggage and cleared the route a bit; I must get more practice at meditating. I draw and paint a lot; it does soothe me and I lose my concerns during these times....the state of being in the "now", I believe it is called sometimes. Anyway, must return to more work now!
wkitching
New Friend

Post by wkitching »

I was reading this thread, then my eyes randomly moved to my clock at exactly 2:22pm ... Lost my track of thought and now can't remember what i was going to say :lol:

Peace x
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Wkitching,

As I read your post, I looked down and it was 10:22! Perhaps Bzutu is trying to get something through!

God Bless You EveryOne! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

11george11
New Friend

Post by 11george11 »

Hi Starling,

After you became aware about the fact that this is a mass phenomenon, you won't get as many prompts as initially.

I guess in the first stage, they trying to get us hooked up in this web comunity. What's next ? We wait and see.

One thing is for sure, from now on, for pretty much everybody from this comunity, life is not going to be the same as before.

For thousands of years, life on this planet, is the same every generation. All what humans new, was matter and senses. But now this reality becomes more complex.

An entity is trying to contact us.

Remember crop-circles? It started from simple, then the crop-drawings got more complex and then very complex.

The 11:11 prompt is just the start.
11george11
New Friend

Post by 11george11 »

Petra I apologize, you totally misunderstood me.

My bad English. By "hooked up" I actually meant literarly "connected".
More exactly, I personally think that this mass phenomenon is trying to get us connected thru this forum, so we can talk and confirm to each other that something unusual is going on. It is not an individual experience, it is a mass phenomenon.
I hope I didn't offended you by writing another "11george11 opinion".

However I find very interesting how somebody who talks all the time about God and blessing, can snap all of a sudden into hysterical trash talk.

The first stage of self-evolving thru meditation is to reach ACCEPTANCE, even for those who talk "neanderthal".

Nice meeting the real Petra :)
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Dear george, I had an accident the other day and the doc gave me some horse painkillers (or so they seem) and they distort my way of thinking. So, I take it all back and I am truly very sorry and a bit ashamed of myself! Touch of paranoia perhaps? I'm always over-the-top protective of this Site...

No need for you to apologize; I threw the first rock and deserved a kick up the ol' proverbial ass for my trouble!!

Love, Petra XXX
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear 11George 11,
Have you read the FAQs 11George11? We know what the so called "entity" is, or rather who they are. They are the 1111 Secondary Midwayers and many of us interact regularly with them. While we are told millions are being prompted with the 11:11 time prompt... that doesn't mean that every person prompted will be following the same path. Our personalities, our studies and areas of expertise, our willingness to do the spiritual homework, our desire to help others... all this and many others comes in to play in the purpose of our individual promptings. We arent talking theories here. We are talking fact that many of us have discovered for ourselves.

The purpose of this site is to help open the door for those wishing to make contact.... Where each person goes from experiencing the prompts, and learning to establish communication with these beings is entirely up to them.... We aren't sitting on our hands waiting for something big to happen but rather encouraging each person to help share their spiritual light with others and help make a differnce in this world...help bring our planet to a time of peace, Light and Life.

There is nothing better than rolling up your sleeves, and working along side our celestial kin in this life changing project that incidentally is not limited to the membership of this message board and its associated websites. Many spiritual communities out there are working diligently on the very same thing...

That is in a nutshell... what we are about here...essentially it is about love... learning to love, The Creator, our elder celestial kin, ourselves each other and those whose opinions aren't always on the same page as us... It isn't easy but we keep trying even when we fall flat on our face at times. If we can do it here...with this group made up of people and spiritual beliefs from all over the world then it is possible anywhere...
Love,
Sandy
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear Pet,
Sometimes things happen in life, as you just experienced with the horrific head on collision, that cause us to be a little less than generous. Heck, you feel absolutely horrible...and the medicine while helping with the pain also works as a double edged sword numbing your "senses" as well. Please don't kick your poor self as it has been subjected to enough brutality lately. All of us have said or done something that we regret sometimes. Doesn't mean we have fallen off the spiritual bandwagon at all...just means we're human.

Just rest and feel better soon, sis. :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
11george11
New Friend

Post by 11george11 »

Hi Sandy & Pet,

I honestly didn't mean to disagree or cancel your beleave in Midwayers.
Just that personally I would like to keep the religion and the bible, out of this phenomenon. Although I do pray, I do believe in God, and I do meditate periodically.
But not all the other people out of the millions who get promted by 1111, share the same religion as me. So why do I want to force them to believe that this phenomenon is strictly related with my God?

This is the same as saying "either you believe in my God/Midwayers or you are against us". This is NOT going to bring peace & light on this planet.

I think is very important to tolerate that people on this forum may share their personal believe about these 1111 promts, using their own mind-modeling interpretation.

Let's hear what everybody thinks.

george
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

11george11 wrote:Hi Sandy & Pet,

I honestly didn't mean to disagree or cancel your beleave in Midwayers.
Just that personally I would like to keep the religion and the bible, out of this phenomenon.
Dear George,

You have not been here long, so that is no doubt why you have said things that are simply incorrect. We have all sorts of people here, Wiccans, Jews, Muslims, even Christians. WE don't deny them that belief, and neither do the angels. But while there may be angels in the Bible, what we have shared here does not come from the Bible. And it is not about religion either.
11george11 wrote:So why do I want to force them to believe that this phenomenon is strictly related with my God?
Well we don't, but suffice it to mention, there is only ONE God. Not your God, and my God. We may think about Him/Her differently, but that does not change Him/Her.
11george11 wrote:This is the same as saying "either you believe in my God/Midwayers or you are against us". This is NOT going to bring peace & light on this planet.

I think is very important to tolerate that people on this forum may share their personal believe about these 1111 promts, using their own mind-modeling interpretation.

Let's hear what everybody thinks.

george
I suggest you read the Terms and Conditions of this message board. It exists to discuss midwayers. PERIOD. If you don't like that, off you go. It is not a message board where anything goes, for ever. There are such boards, and I am sure you can find them. This site is absolutely about angels and midwayers. We have provided more than enough proof about them, and what they are saying to us. Its just up to you. You have free will, you can investigate, or huff and puff about other things. But you won't be huffing and puffing here.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
11george11
New Friend

Post by 11george11 »

Hi Geoff,

I apologize , and I strongly agree with everything you said.

I wish all the best to your wonderful team of Moderators.

I admire your dedication to run this important mission.

george
Anki
New Friend

Post by Anki »

11george11 wrote:Hi Geoff,

I apologize , and I strongly agree with everything you said.

I wish all the best to your wonderful team of Moderators.

I admire your dedication to run this important mission.

george
Hi 11george11

Just to tell you that I think that those with 11 11 promts, have very individual explanations of WHY this 11 11 happend in just that way, and I can say that I don't belive that it is Midwayers that are "responsible" for the 11 11 promts. Not in every case - no way!
I have A LOT of 11 11 in my life, extremly BIG things that I'm not going to write down here - but as time goes, I realised that my ancestors - definitly my ancestors - are contacting me, regulary.

At the almost top of this side, is the " 2012 and 11 11"
HOW come that everbody accept and NOT giving any comment on it?

What I don't understand, ist that if the moderators on this site can't convince you - they like want you to go....

I am refused to send you privat message.

But I agree, it is not always those midwayers - there are other EXTREMLY HIGH POWERS - I KNOW!

Greetings to you 11george11
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Dear Anki,

You wrote:
Just to tell you that I think that those with 11 11 promts, have very individual explanations of WHY this 11 11 happend in just that way, and I can say that I don't belive that it is Midwayers that are "responsible" for the 11 11 promts. Not in every case - no way!
I have A LOT of 11 11 in my life, extremly BIG things that I'm not going to write down here - but as time goes, I realised that my ancestors - definitly my ancestors - are contacting me, regulary.
Than why continue at this site, its ok to hold your own explanation but perhaps you should start your own site. George and Geoff have dedicated and committed years to assisting the midwayers. If you really understood the midwayers, you would understand they are our cousins, so I guess that makes them family :lol: :lol: .
At the almost top of this side, is the " ** not that again ** and 11 11"

What I don't understand, ist that if the moderators on this site can't convince you - they like want you to go....
Anki, its like this if I come to your home and tell you what to do and how to do it, what would you do? All that Geoff is stating is that this is a site they created and if you want to change the context your free to go and they will delete and disallow those that think they 'know better'. I'm sure there's many aspects to our ascension that are not covered her thats because the only purpose for this site is to introduce you to the midwayers and angels and assist you with your awakening. Its not here to hear yours or other versions :wink: . I thought the same as you guys did after a few months, but I'm wiser now and understand I can go to other sites for my other ideas. I hope you understand and 'Bless your Heart for trying to understand.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Anki wrote:At the almost top of this side, is the " ** not that again ** and 11 11"
Dear Anki,

If you want to talk about 20.12, go somewhere else. But at least read this thread first, to discover its all hubris.

( thread gone )

If you persist in your attitude, which is to divert this board from its direction, we will not be as kind.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
oliabi
Busy Bee

Post by oliabi »

Geoff,

Why aren't people allowed to debate and question what the 11 11 prompts mean and who is sending them? Surely the midwayers as you believe them to be, would encourage open and honest discussion? Personally, I don't think telling people who question and at times disagree with some of your theories to leave is doing your cause many favours.

I find myself seeing consecutive numbers from time to time (usually sevens) and I believe that there is something spiritual out there.

ps. I'm interested to know if you or other regulars of this site have read The God Delusion? If so, what are your thoughts?
"If you want to be a great spiritual leader, "... begin with the smallest work, a tiny act of compassion for the least of the least. And do it in secret."
ODAAT
Busy Bee

Post by ODAAT »

Family Skwabbles are so energizing !
God's purpose for You is simply perfect. :idea:
He wants to show You things that only You can understand by living what You are living,and being in the place You are now.
This is why I speak of a God of my understanding !
Lots of Light & Love,Bill
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

So many answers to question...Maybe the word for the day should be, decaf!

How did I ever miss this,
That is in a nutshell... what we are about here...essentially it is about love... learning to love, The Creator, our elder celestial kin, ourselves each other and those whose opinions aren't always on the same page as us... It isn't easy but we keep trying even when we fall flat on our face at times. If we can do it here...with this group made up of people and spiritual beliefs from all over the world then it is possible anywhere...
Sandy that's beautiful...

Hmm, I just got a 9:19 prompt. Think i'll take that as, Shut up and go back to sleep! :meds:
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

When I came to this message board I had as many questions as anyone else, maybe more! I get messages through dreams and I've been told things that stagger my imagination. Until I read the following, a March 15, 2009 message from Teacher Ophelius, and, although I chose to keep my Questions to myself, I too had wondered why Site Admin's refused to elaborate on some issues.
Now, I know exactly why, and for those who have not read it in it's entirety, here's the link. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=13964
I hope that pasting these few excerpts will help other newbies to understand why noone here has the need, or the want, to comment when there is so much to be gained.
Ophelius: ... "Today’s lesson is on Child-like faith. ... “We use the child as an example to illuminate the qualities necessary for true faith as a precursor to salvation. A young child, when spoken to by his parents, believes without doubt that which the parent says, and it formulates no counter speculation as to the intent and purpose, or the meaning of the truth therein. The child believes the words of the parents, that it must be true, and it must be for good purpose, whether or not the child completely understands its meaning. ... “So also is it true for the born-again believer to take the word of the Son, who is in the Father, and the Father in the Son, and believe that truth being for good purpose, yet not understanding the ascension plan in its entirety, but spiritually knowing it is the better way. ... “How do we come to that point where we lay aside all skepticism, and open our heart to the light of truth? For many, it is the disillusionment and disappointments of material existence that lay bare the infant soul to cry out for a new direction -- a new and better way. It is often this wounded heart that reaches out in child-like trust and humility, to be shown the better way, for their way has proved to be futile.... “You, the agrondonters of Urantia -- those who believe without seeing, having passed through such adversity, and yet, have that child-like faith, will be duly rewarded, for you are the salt of the earth and the light in the darkness -- you are the children -- you have sonship with the Father of all creation. I commend you for your determination to persevere in the face of those who doubt you, and doubt the Father, for their road will be much more difficult in the next world -- for those that would be first, shall be last, and those that would be least, shall be greatest in the Kingdom..."
Powerful stuff! I think he has my number!
Love and Light,
John2