Newbie....

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Tiggy
Family

Newbie....

Post by Tiggy »

Hi everyone. I've been reading all your posts for many months now and have decided to finally introduce myself to you all. My name is Joanne, I live in the UK. I'm married and have four kids. A year ago I lost a close relative, it was a big shock for me and my life has never been the same since he passed. It started 2 months after he died...I would be followed by birds,(magpies) everywhere I went.....the school run, shopping, even outside my bedroom window in the evenings. Then I started noticing the numbers 5 and 7 everywhere, esp: 555, 777,511, or 711 and for the past 3 or 4 months 11 or 11:11. I've heard that 5's can signify a big change, this may be very true as I'm waiting to hear if my husband has a job posting in Tanzania...........I have also had other losses the past 4 months that I'm still trying to get over. I've dabbled with meditation and have had some very positive results but I'm afraid I'm quite skeptical and don't know what all this means. I still feel it could all be from my imagination but I feel like I am being awakened to a new energy force around me. I already consider myself to be a spiritual person and follow one of the main religions and now want to reach out to other people of various faiths and beliefs. I found this site through a relative and must say I love reading all your posts.....you all sound so warm and loving and I can see you really want the best for each other.......and that's GREAT!!! I'm glad that the bizarre events I've been experiencing lately with numbers, dreams etc: are not so bizarre after all.

Peace be with you all.
Tiggy :hithere
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome Tiggy,

Hope you read the facts section first, here it is:

http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Joanne,
It's very nice to meet you...losing a loved one sometimes precedes the prompts for some of us or the birth of a baby. My parents almost took us to Tanzania, but instead came here to Australia. Many years ago...often wonder what life may have been like there.
The prompts can seem bizarre...especially when they are happening so frequently...it just means that our unseen frinds are very eager to assist us....they will never do anything to harm us in any way.
I hope you share more of your experiences with us here and by now you will realize that you have plenty of company...lol
Love lilly xox :happy
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Joanne,

Angels don't care about religions. If you let them, they will teach you universal truths.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Thankyou Sarah, Lilly and Geoff your kind words help so much.
Last year was a particularly bad one for me.......but I have learn't some very valuable lessons. Your right Lilly, I have definately been assisted through this bad patch ....it has just taken me along time to realise it and now I fully embrace it.

Thankyou Geoff for reminding me that Angels have a fundemental job to do themselves..........it really doesn't matter what religion we follow. I definately feel that my religion keeps me grounded and on the right path to God but I am also very open and aware to all other beliefs around me, especially the unseen, afterall.........most of us believe in a God unseen.

Peace and love to all
Tiggy :lol:
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Welcome :D

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Welcome Tiggy,

Glad you found the MB this is one beautiful family and it helps to read that others have very similiar experiences. My mother died 5 yrs ago and thats when I awakened. It has been quite a journey so far and I'm excited and waiting for more. Our loved ones still assist us from the spiritual realm and that is wonderful. Meditation was definitly new for me 2 yrs ago and I cant imagine never doing it. This is my time to spend with I AM and grow even closer. The benefits received has been balance, peace and a knowing connection to Our Father. I encourage you to bring all the beautiful qualities to your life, I call it my way to praying with the opportunity of knowing.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Thankyou Star and Memawlaura for welcoming me, I am very pleased to be aquainted with you. :D

I'm so glad to hear that more and more people are wakening up to the spiritual realm around them.........and yes, like you Memawlaura I am very excited about what's in store for the future. I will keep up with the meditation as it seems to bring me a peace of mind that I have not encountered since being a child.

God bless you both
Tiggy :kiss:
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Tiggy, a warm welcome from me too. :hithere

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Thanks Pet..........
I feel like I know you already...........must be that sense of humour.

Love Tiggy :D
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Aye Jo, it's a typical Brit one...like Del-Boy's, but I despise piss-taking! Well, as long as it's not cruel, hehe!

(((HUGS)))) Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

I'm glad that the bizarre events I've been experiencing lately with numbers, dreams etc: are not so bizarre after all.
what one may consider bizarre...another may call normal.... :D :roll :wink:

glad you are here with us Tiggy :kiss:

(((Hugs))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

A BIG THANKS.........again........ to all who have welcomed me to this message board and to all those I have not yet had the privellege to speak to...I will get there eventually!!!!

You are all BRILLIANT and make me smile each day :D :D :D :D :D

May we all be guided (as Geoff says) ...to the universal truth.

I can honestly say that after meeting all you guys I can see a bright future ahead :sunny:

(((((HUGS)))))
Tiggy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Welcome Tiggy,,,

Nice to meet you...
I feel like I am being awakened to a new energy force around me.
perhaps it's just being awakened to the Creator's energy that has always been YOU....

love and blessings,
pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Nice to meet you Peacockplume :hithere

Your right....I have always been aware of the Creator's energy, especially when contemplating outward creation and this alone assures me of a Divine Master.............I think for the past few months I am now looking more within to find Gods energy (in me) and trying to relate it to the rest of creation. This is surely the only way to really understand.
On the 4th time I practised meditation (still new at it) I got a clear voice in my head saying: 'Your love, your life, your destiny belong to me.....search within '. I then recieved a wonderful feeling of love and contentment. I didn't know what it meant at first......but in my understanding God is always there to assist those who call on HIM.

'If you crawl to me, I will walk to you. If you walk to me, I will run to you.'

Love and peace
Tiggy :loves
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

I love that saying.... :) It is the hadiths isn't it...?

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Hi Sarah :hithere

Yes you are right....it is a saying from the Hadiths. It is in the collection of Qudsi Hadith. The Prophet Muhamad received this message from an Angel on God's authority......he then related it to his companions and then to all of mankind.

'I am as My servant thinks I am (1). I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assemble better than it. And if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.'

There are many thousands of beautiful sayings related to Muhamad via the Angels. I particularly find benefit in this one.

Peace
Tiggy
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Tiggy wrote:On the 4th time I practised meditation (still new at it) I got a clear voice in my head saying: 'Your love, your life, your destiny belong to me.....search within '. I then recieved a wonderful feeling of love and contentment. I didn't know what it meant at first......but in my understanding God is always there to assist those who call on HIM.
Dear Tiggy,

What that almost certainly means, is you can hear your Indwelling Spirit. This may not be a concept you are familiar with, but let me tell you - its really something to be very excited about. If this is the case, and you will certainly know over time, you are very blessed. You will know by the words used, because the Indwelling Spirit is to all intents and purposes, God, or Allah as you may prefer.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Tiggy,

I have been enjoying your beautiful posts and would like to say hello and welcome you to the message board. The wise words you have shared have touched me. This one today bringing tears to my eyes...
There have been days when I have felt very much the baby crawling haphazardly through life... praying for God to pick me up and hold me and he always does... :happy

and this message you received...
'Your love, your life, your destiny belong to me.....search within.'
This is something I forget sometimes and especially needed to hear today. :D

Thank you Tiggy. Glad you joined this lovely group of "light workers." :sunny:
Love,
Sandy
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Dear Sandy and Geoff,

What can I say...............you both have me in tears at this very moment........what you have both said has overwhelmed me..........you are complete strangers to me yet I can almost feel your presense. You don't know how much I needed to be reminded that God is always there for me.....particularly today, as I am very upset (I wasn't ever going to post again but now I will think about it......nothing to do with you guys!)

I am sending you both my warmest love and I mean that.....I'm off, I need a tissue.

(((((hugs))))) :love :loves :kiss:
Tiggy
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

God is always there for me....
isnt it Blissful ? :loves LUV2

our All Loving Parent yearns for His/Her Childrens love.....He waits ever so patiently...for us all to be back on His lap again....all safe and sound.

it is amazing....just how much He is here for us...behind every thought we have.....He lovingly whispers to us....all the time ! :D :D

(((((((Hugs))))))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Hello again Anne :hithere

So nice to hear from you........yes you are right it is truly blissful knowing that beyond our own confused imaginings, a Supreme universal Creator exists....all- knowing, all-seeing, residing over everything we think..feel....or do. Sometimes it's just tooo much to take in.....we are all so blessed that we have been touched by the Creators mercy. For it is only out of His love and Mercy for us that we are all here today striving to understand and get closer to Him.

Take care
Tiggy
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Dear Tiggy,
'Your love, your life, your destiny belong to me.....search within '.
Well, see what you did by telling us all that divine message? you've touched upon so many souls with it and made folk very happy, thank you so much!!

Love, PetXXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

yeah..........way to go guys........you've got me cryin' too!!! But I can't remember ever being happier!!! :P :)

Welcome Tiggy,

Love, Jody
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

jfarris wrote:yeah..........way to go guys........you've got me cryin' too!!!
...And You're a GUY!!! :lol:
ॐ LOVE Petra