The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Secret

Post by sammy »

Laura!!! Oooo! Fun! Sedona! Are you going to be able to keep in contact with us from the road? I would love to hear about the place from someone first hand! I've always wanted to go there and check out the energy vortexes.

For those who haven't heard about this, here is a link:
http://www.lovesedona.com/01.htm

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

That's the first I've ever heard of Sedona! I'll have to look more into it! Laura, so good to see you! Of course, I'm looking forward to being "Aunt Clare" when Kenge has her baby! Enjoy your trip, and please keep us posted as to everything!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:kiss: No problem Sammy,
In fact I will be taking some pictures but my laptop is very limited on space at this time, so maybe someone wont mind posting some pictures for me? I will always stay in touch with my family and hopefully someday we can have some of you as visitors :finger: I already know I will see PP and Allen, I have so many ideas and I'm going to have my SafeHaven for all who want to come. We plan on getting a tent and stopping all along the way, we've been :bike: trucking around for many months now.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

Well I see Claire that Sammy put a link up for Sedona, we were planning a 11:11 get together that did not manifest back a few years ago :cry: that was just before the economy went belly up. Perhaps, it may not happen the way it was planned but could another way :!: :finger: there's a spiritual teacher that has some land for sale in New Mexico that could hold events :idea: it may fit just right with my plans. Sedona is only a big hop skip and a jump from where I plan on moving to. Yes, it wont be long before we have a new family member :baby I just love babies.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Laura wrote:
there's a spiritual teacher that has some land for sale in New Mexico that could hold events
Is that the "Wings" or "What's up on planet earth" lady?

I'll pm you with my email if you would like me to post pics for you.

LOVE!!!!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Laura,

You and your Hubby deserve this special time together... I bet your family will understand even if they will miss you. Maybe when your settled in New Mexico or Arizona they'll have the pleasure of visiting you! Please do take Sammy up on the offer to post pictures for you...I would do it too..but well, you've seen how long my avi has been up... slow to act on these things unfamilar I am. :lol: Have a great time!

We love you..Lots! :kiss:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Laura

Lovely to see you again.....pp rang me last week and I asked how you were?? Hope everything works out well for you and hubby. :bike:

Love lilly xxx :loves
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh Lilly seeing you and reading your posts on the board is like a bit of springtime. We miss you when you're gone. :kiss:
Love and {{{{{HUGS}}}}}
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Lilly! Glad to see you back!

Love, Clare
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:hithere Everyone,

Sammy, thank you for your offer and be assured I will take you up on it and send some beautiful pictures.

Sandy, your right we do deserve a good ole fashion vacation time and new beginnings. Its very curious watching the stuff going on all around us trying to foil our plans :cry: we have a wedding for son popping up here in the near future and our daughter is finding herself in quite a pickle again financially :roll: Do we or dont we go or help. So, I've pondered the wedding while he is incarcerated and it would be like a city hall wedding we would love to be in attendance, but not sure we will get enough notice to make it, its not like they have a date set. My daughter has been helped by us so many times I've lost count and its now causing us to question our doing what we want. Whats parents suppose to do, this is the question when there grown children need their help so much. You know letting them fall on their face its a hard cookie to swallow and not making your child's wedding :cry: . My son and his fiance told us they would understand if we could not make it and our daughter understands but really has no one else to turn to. Well, I will have to meditate on all of this see if guidance will unveil itself.

Lilly, its so good to hear from you its been quite sometime. I hope all is well with you and we see much more of you.

Hello everyone that I didnt address miss you all and love you all very much :loves :loves
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Laura! I hope you don't mind if I give my "two cents worth"! I know that if I were in financial need (through no fault of my own, such as losing a job, etc.), I would ask my family for help. But, if I were spending foolishly, etc., I don't think I could ask for help. There is a saying which I'm sure you've heard:

"Give a man a fish, he eats for a day, but TEACH a man to fish, and he eats for lifetime."

Love, Clare
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:loves Claire your 2 cents makes good sense to me. We have been giving her money (fish) but she has not learned from any other advice given. She just quit college :cry: said she needs to find a full-time job to make ends meet, but it all happen spontaneously instead of being planned. We have seen and spoken with her regarding her spending habits which are not too bad but could use improvement. She does have some mental/emotional issues that cause her to not stay focused and she gets overwhelmed. For 4 yrs I've given her the same tools I've acquired but apparently she hasnt awakened enough to make the changes she needs to make. I just dont know anymore how I can help her other than move in and do what I can, but than am I not following my own desires? But they could be temporarily put on hold however I dont know how welcomed they would be by her and that is where possible problems could surface ;) . PP said many times I need to let her learn her own lessons from choices she makes its that mother in me that wants to help her and her dad is finding it hard with the possibility of her becoming homeless :cry: sometimes I feel damed if we do and damed if we dont.

I'm sure if I just keep talking about this perhaps I will see the necessary guidance I'm looking for so everyone's 2 cents is welcomed.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Laura! I remember Rebecca (who I haven't seen for a while) was going through some issues with her son. I know that there is the "tough love" way. It's so hard because we love our children so very much and don't want to see them suffer. I have people all the time telling me I do "too much" for my kids. It's the nurture in me. But, there has to come a point where we have to let them make their own mistakes and think of ourselves too. I pray that you receive the guidance that you are asking.

Love, Clare
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi guys, well, I won't be all that much help Laura! My mum was not so much tough, as
a bit cruel!
I never asked her or anyone else for that matter for financial help...in fact, I usually
never ask for help full stop! (The brave soldier going it alone??? Stoopid me!) for fear
of being rejected. Plus mum always made it clear once we were independent, we had
to make our own choices and learn from them. (Cruel she may have been, but those
words have rung true ever since!)
I was free from her dependence when I was 17, well, 16, but I was living and nannying
with a friend, then I got married. I don't think I have been totally independent, like my
sister Sue, who has for most of her adult life.
Is it relatively easy to get a job where your daughter is?
I don't know Laura, to help or not to? I hope I'm not going to be in that dilemma when
the kid's grow up.
Phil's parents often want to help us when we're financially in a rut. My reaction was always
the same: "What are you doing telling them our problems??? If we can't afford it, we go without!!!"
And he would reluctantly agree.
I found out the other day Phil's dad put 4'500 in our english account for Phil's landrover he needs
for work! I couldn't sleep for 2 days and he won't give the money back, nor will pops-in-law take
it back! *hurumph*

I hope you come to a clear conclusion to the dilemma Laura! Go within and see what answers there are.

Love to you and All, Pet xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Petra, my ex-father-in-law used to help us financially, but it always came with a "string" or a condition. He would hold it over our heads and tell us how irresponsible we were. Frankly, I would have rather done without it.

Love, Clare
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

Well I've stuck to my guns and didnt jump to assist financially, it appears she's made a decision to go live with her partner and even receive a possible job. Deep down I know she's put her goals on hold for this relationship and she's already 2 for 0 with other relationships, but she does have to learn it her way. I'm just grateful that she had a solution to her problems. Thanks for the advice Pet, Lilly and Claire, it helps to hear how others have faired with their problems to reassure a mother her daughter can find her way to meet her needs. Well gotta go and much love to you all.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh Laura,

I am so glad to hear that you and your husband will be able to continue with those wonderful plans you spoke of earlier! I was thinking about this situation night before last while in bed...and realized what a difficult predictament you were in. There are just so many variables to this situation but I suspect in the long run your daughter will be stronger for pulling herself through her own life's crisis and enjoying the inner celebrations as she overcomes and learns those valuable lessons. How I empathize with you and its hard telling what I would of done as I am afraid I tend to be a bit of a softie too. Yet, still... look at Petra's example. She's a strong one and her mother's "tough love" of sorts actually helped create this beauty we all love today. I can't imagine my life without her and her plucky courage in the face of difficulties. It is her example that has helped me weather some of my own...well to tell you the truth, you all do more than you know in lifting me just a little higher over those "hurdles."... :oops:
I so enjoy coming here and sitting with my family. {{{{{HUGS}}}}

Give PP my love when you speak with her. Isn't today allan's surgery?
Much love, :kiss:
Sandy
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:kiss: Sandy,
You have a wonderful way of conveying what you think and feel, its very appreciated. I enjoy my family here on the MB very much and as always appreciate everyone's input.

Yes, I spoke with PP tonight and Allen's surgery went just fine, he will be home tomorrow. :bana:
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I so enjoy coming here and sitting with my family. {{{{{HUGS}}}}
I totally agree! By the way, I've been getting 1111 for the past three days on the clock, e-mail, and phone numbers! I'm not usually on the computer on weekends, so have a wonderful weekend my friends!

Love, Clare
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Laura,

That's good news about Allen. Hope he recouperates swiftly and they too edge closer to fullfillment of their dreams. :kiss:

I've been inundated with 222's this past week with a few 444's thrown in for good measure. :D
Hope you too are having a good week end Clare and everybody out there..
{{{HUGS}}}
Sandy
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

Hi everyone :hithere

This has nothing to do with anything other than maybe a giggle.. (Think Sammy might like this ;0) )

Chop chop chop.. :lol:

:loves
Love,
Mahsa
~ One for All and All for Love ~
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Mahsa!!! :love Thanks for the giggle, actually I LOLLED!! hahahahahaha! Think I'm gunner
share this on my Facebook.

Aww, Sandy... :love :loves :roll :kiss: You've just made me blubber all over my
keyboard...hope it doesn't go beserk with all the tears!
All of you make my day. I wouldn't bother really with a computer if it wasn't for this
wonderful site and all you marvellous people. I love you always and forever....

Love, Pet xxxxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

luvinlife wrote:Petra, my ex-father-in-law used to help us financially, but it always came with a "string" or a condition. He would hold it over our heads and tell us how irresponsible we were. Frankly, I would have rather done without it.

Love, Clare
Thankfully my dad-in-law doesn't do that! He tried in the early years but Pet would stand none
of it and either gave whatever it was he'd given us back, or chuck him out of my house if he pissed
me off. At one point I stopped visiting altogether and Phil and the kid's would do without me.
Apologies accepted and now we're ok most of the time! hehe...

Love, Pet xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
sammy

Post by sammy »

OY! 3am here...not liking having my 20 year old living at home...WORRY WORRY WORRY...and now I hear midwayers chiming in about how counter productive it is to worry! Were they ever moms?

Anyway, too tired to read through and catch up...but I saw I had a new message...Pet was giving me a heads up about Masha's video. I think I've had that voice "speak" to me before :lol: I DID like it Masha! Thank you.

Ok...gonna TRY to go back to sleep now.....ERG! Gonna have to set a curfew if I'm gonna get sleep around here!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

Yellow.. :hithere I'm so happy you guys liked it :bana: I have another clip but I know I'm not allowed to post it here. :sunflower:

Sammy.. Earplugs! :mrgreen:

:loves
Mamo
~ One for All and All for Love ~