Are you Psychic?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Are you Psychic?

Post by Sandy »

Hi Cindy,
I just read your post. There are many ways to be in tuned to things unseen and It sounds like you pocess something special within you. Being intuitive to the needs and feelings of those around you is quite a special ability. It can be life changing for all involved but it can also wear on you at times as well. It is important to separate what is you from what is others and to sort of give yourself a good "dusting off" so as not to exhaust your own energies. Replinishing those inner energy reserves through meditation will help and might help also with what you may be describing as "hard feelings".

It's good to hear you are feeling more positive. This is a good place to talk and let off steam from time to time. Many people who post here have helped me so many times over the years.
It's good having you join us Cindy! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Sandy wrote:Hi Cindy,
I just read your post. There are many ways to be in tuned to things unseen and It sounds like you pocess something special within you. Being intuitive to the needs and feelings of those around you is quite a special ability. It can be life changing for all involved but it can also wear on you at times as well. It is important to separate what is you from what is others and to sort of give yourself a good "dusting off" so as not to exhaust your own energies. Replinishing those inner energy reserves through meditation will help and might help also with what you may be describing as "hard feelings".

It's good to hear you are feeling more positive. This is a good place to talk and let off steam from time to time. Many people who post here have helped me so many times over the years.
It's good having you join us Cindy! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
I'm in a negative rut as well at this time of the year. Wish I could figure out how to meditate to replenish those inner energy reserves. Fall is a beautiful
time of the year but I know too well what is on the other side of that..............................misery . Cold, dark and lots of it . Australia is coming into
the summer season right? Warmer and longer days is just what I need about now. Hey Sandy, got a spare room? ;)
javanut11
New Friend

Post by javanut11 »

Funny...I love the Autumn but also hate because of what follows!
Yesterday was a good day..no..AMAZING day. I had the top down in the convertible, and the sun was out shining on all of the trees. But that's not the best part.
I regained a lot of faith in humanity. I was at the auto parts store buying a battery for the convertible...I had three or four people offer to help. But here is the best part, the guy who actually helped me get the old battery off, and put the new one on had to go into the store and buy a tool because the bolts were stripped. I kept thanking him and telling him I was going to pay him for that tool, and he just kept saying, "No, this is just what people do. This is why I wake up in the morning...to help people"
I went into the store to return the old battery and intended on giving him the refund, when he turned and headed towards the door. He wouldn't take any money...
I spent the rest of the day enjoying the sunshine with a smile in my heart!

8)
:D
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

javanut11 wrote:Funny...I love the Autumn but also hate because of what follows!
Yesterday was a good day..no..AMAZING day. I had the top down in the convertible, and the sun was out shining on all of the trees. But that's not the best part.
I regained a lot of faith in humanity. I was at the auto parts store buying a battery for the convertible...I had three or four people offer to help. But here is the best part, the guy who actually helped me get the old battery off, and put the new one on had to go into the store and buy a tool because the bolts were stripped. I kept thanking him and telling him I was going to pay him for that tool, and he just kept saying, "No, this is just what people do. This is why I wake up in the morning...to help people"
I went into the store to return the old battery and intended on giving him the refund, when he turned and headed towards the door. He wouldn't take any money...
I spent the rest of the day enjoying the sunshine with a smile in my heart!

8)
:D
What actually does follow Autumn for you BTW? For me it is a long period of cold,wet, windy and overcast days until the snow comes, usually in December. Most of November
is a right off. I dislike the cold and shortened days but I manage to do lots of winter activities to get through the winter, mostly cross country skiing and snowshoeing . As we
get older ( and I assume we are about the same age reading an earlier post where you said you had three kids starting in 1989?) we have less enthusiasm for the winter. BTW
we had three kids as well starting in 1987.

That guy helping with the battery was me. Well, not actually me but that is what I do, always helping others. Most of the people where I live are that way actually, it is very common.

Now it hasn't been warm enough to drop the top on the convertible so to speak but it will be on the odd day. Must be warmer where you live. :hithere
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

javanut11
that's wonderful :loves thanks for sharing
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Day Mates! :sunny:
Cindy, your experience made me smile. The kindness of a stranger especially when in an uncomfortable situation can turn the whole outlook around, huh? The man sounds like a real earth angel. Glad you had help when you needed it! :D

Roxie wrote:
I'm in a negative rut as well at this time of the year. Wish I could figure out how to meditate to replenish those inner energy reserves.
Well, I think many times when we begin meditation and even when we've had some success and then pulled away from it for a time...We tend to think we will bounce right into the connective groove. Sometimes it does work like that but not always and it is much like riding a bike but with a few exceptions... our thoughts and the state of our mind can greatly affect the time it takes to learn or simply drift down into a calm relaxed state where your brain isn't calling all the shots. We surround ourselves with so many thoughts, fears worries, ideas and ways of being and sometimes we must work through the layers to reach the quiet peace within. I admit there are some days when my mind races with all I need to do, should do, wish I could do and it is sooooo hard to let go and let God's comforting presence touch me. You are not alone and many of us struggle with this. But it isn't something to give up on...because frankly, the rewards are just too fabulous. Who cares if you have a few seemingly bad sessions...or weeks worth...They are only bad in our own minds not from the other side. Compare it to learning to be accomplished with a sport. Doesn't it takes time to get good at hockey?..or ping pong?... or swimming? As you develop your spiritual muscles just like the physical there is greater efficency, smoother flows and transitions. These seemingly "messed up" sessions are flexing and strengthening that all important "invisible muscle". And every time we attempt and make the effort to reach out something happens... little by little. Then, sort of like winning the super bowl, there will be those truly memorable days when something makes your heart cry out in Truth and pure joy... Those days become more frequent and you will find this state of peace and joy stays with you despite all the world does to knock it out of you...It will happen for each of us... in this place of existance or another... but in this time it is soooo needed. :)
Australia is coming intothe summer season right? Warmer and longer days is just what I need about now. Hey Sandy, got a spare room?
Yep dern it! its getting warmer...(I'm a cool weather lass! ;) ) But you come on down...you can bunk in George's computer room or out in the yard in a tent. Mind you you will be sharing the outdoors with a four foot Red Belly snake, though. I was quietly 'trying" to meditate last week and there it was slithering past looking for snails or something yummy to eat. (Hopefully not overweight middle aged gramma wanabies! :shock: ) There are no children around so we didn't say anything about it to our landlord. They aren't aggressive and it has lived behind the garage for years...so all is well. :finger:

LOL I am hearing that song from the musical Annie right now in my head... you know... 'The sun will come up Tomorrow'. :lol:

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Sandy wrote:Good Day Mates! :sunny:
Cindy, your experience made me smile. The kindness of a stranger especially when in an uncomfortable situation can turn the whole outlook around, huh? The man sounds like a real earth angel. Glad you had help when you needed it! :D

Roxie wrote:
I'm in a negative rut as well at this time of the year. Wish I could figure out how to meditate to replenish those inner energy reserves.
Well, I think many times when we begin meditation and even when we've had some success and then pulled away from it for a time...We tend to think we will bounce right into the connective groove. Sometimes it does work like that but not always and it is much like riding a bike but with a few exceptions... our thoughts and the state of our mind can greatly affect the time it takes to learn or simply drift down into a calm relaxed state where your brain isn't calling all the shots. We surround ourselves with so many thoughts, fears worries, ideas and ways of being and sometimes we must work through the layers to reach the quiet peace within. I admit there are some days when my mind races with all I need to do, should do, wish I could do and it is sooooo hard to let go and let God's comforting presence touch me. You are not alone and many of us struggle with this. But it isn't something to give up on...because frankly, the rewards are just too fabulous. Who cares if you have a few seemingly bad sessions...or weeks worth...They are only bad in our own minds not from the other side. Compare it to learning to be accomplished with a sport. Doesn't it takes time to get good at hockey?..or ping pong?... or swimming? As you develop your spiritual muscles just like the physical there is greater efficency, smoother flows and transitions. These seemingly "messed up" sessions are flexing and strengthening that all important "invisible muscle". And every time we attempt and make the effort to reach out something happens... little by little. Then, sort of like winning the super bowl, there will be those truly memorable days when something makes your heart cry out in Truth and pure joy... Those days become more frequent and you will find this state of peace and joy stays with you despite all the world does to knock it out of you...It will happen for each of us... in this place of existance or another... but in this time it is soooo needed. :)
Australia is coming intothe summer season right? Warmer and longer days is just what I need about now. Hey Sandy, got a spare room?
Yep dern it! its getting warmer...(I'm a cool weather lass! ;) ) But you come on down...you can bunk in George's computer room or out in the yard in a tent. Mind you you will be sharing the outdoors with a four foot Red Belly snake, though. I was quietly 'trying" to meditate last week and there it was slithering past looking for snails or something yummy to eat. (Hopefully not overweight middle aged gramma wanabies! :shock: ) There are no children around so we didn't say anything about it to our landlord. They aren't aggressive and it has lived behind the garage for years...so all is well. :finger:

LOL I am hearing that song from the musical Annie right now in my head... you know... 'The sun will come up Tomorrow'. :lol:

You are so right, I'm just not giving myself the time or patience required. Now I know what has to be done on these long, cold , dark fall evenings.......fly to Australia and tent in the back
yard with the snake ;) If he can eat my 210lb carcass he'd have to be pretty darn big. I'd say he would be the one afraid :lol:

Bet your bottom dollar, come what may....tomorrow...tomorrow....I luv ya tomorrow...........it is infectious isn't it. :bana:
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Winter is why I moved from New York to Florida. I just love the warmth. I shiver when it's 75 degrees! Once in a while, I miss a first snow, a fireplace, and all the winter things that come with it. SNAKE! Sandy, I would have freaked out! I'm not a sissy, but snakes terrify me! Roxie, keep on singing, I can hear you even without speakers! LOL

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

luvinlife wrote:Winter is why I moved from New York to Florida. I just love the warmth. I shiver when it's 75 degrees! Once in a while, I miss a first snow, a fireplace, and all the winter things that come with it. SNAKE! Sandy, I would have freaked out! I'm not a sissy, but snakes terrify me! Roxie, keep on singing, I can hear you even without speakers! LOL

Love, Clare
Funny Clare, I can't get that song out of my head and I've been singing it in my office all day , albeit a few octaves lower than Annie :lol:
Didn't realize I was singing so loud that you could here me. :o I'll keep it down. :lol:

I love the fireplace and the snow even but the short days, darkness and duration is enough to drive one crazy :roll Not sure what New York is
like in winter but I would guess you'd have a tough time here in the winter for sure. :shock:

Have a good weekend all. I'm leaving in a couple of hours to go hunting with friends. I hope to get a few more pictures during this flight to
share later.Well, if the wind dies down that is. :finger:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Guys!

Roxie wrote:
Bet your bottom dollar, come what may....tomorrow...tomorrow....I luv ya tomorrow...........it is infectious isn't it.
Yep, it is...I too have been singing it..well in my head mostly...I sing worse then a frog. :roll: I hope it perks you up anyway at least until you are into the winter sports season.
And if the darkness gets to be too much you can always come and "bunk with the snake." Although Geoff just said they are quite poisonous as so many things are in this country. :shock:

Hey Clare...I have always liked those "creepy crawly" kind of things and when I worked in the pet store learned to handle the snakes without too many worries. Of course we dealt with smaller varieties and definitely non poisonous snakes. I hate to admit this I am more afriad of roaches than snakes or spiders.(and poor little roaches don't do anything! :roll: )

Have a good week end everybody and Roxie have a safe hunting trip. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
javanut11
New Friend

Post by javanut11 »

Hi everybody!
On the subject of winter...I live in Missouri (St. Louis). The winters are brutal, :-) but like Clare said, I get cold when the temperature drops below 75! I am planning on moving to a warmer climate as soon as possible.
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. No matter what the weather is like where you are!
Love,
Cindy
Lisa1111
Busy Bee

Post by Lisa1111 »

WELCOME :hithere :roll

Yes i know i am psychic. it was hard for me to see thats what was going on with me at first i was thinking i was crazy, only cuz i could see spirits in my house and outside but i cant see much of them it can be like all of them but no head or just a shadow. im still trying to get over that feeling you get when they are here with me at times i feel scared. i also talk to my angles now. i cant tell you how. its just as if you was thinking and its not you talking in your head its them. now all i do is talk to them all the time they are my best friends. i never new how much they help you till now and i love them for it i dont know what i would do without them now. but i dont have to think of that cuz they will always be with me. :D they only thing thats going on now with all this is i dont know how to come all out with it. im doing it slowly i tell my hubby and my family i see spirits but i get the what ever look from my hubby and my mom says she thinks there around to but she never wants to talk about me seeing them lol anyways i also see white outlines of everything i look at i dont know its like i can look at a photo on the wall and a white outline will start to show up around it.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Cindy,
On the subject of winter...I live in Missouri (St. Louis). The winters are brutal, :-) but like Clare said, I get cold when the temperature drops below 75!
Oh my you live in the bread basket of the US where the brutal clippers from the north sweep through delivering well below zero F temps! I used to live in northern Ohio and sometimes we would catch the edge of those things. It hurt to be outside for even a few minutes and that is with hat, scarf, thick coat and layers. But I do still love a good ole snowy winter. Loved spring too when it showed up though. ;)
You have a great week end! :hithere

Hi Lisa,
Oh it was so good to read that you are communicating with your angels. Isn't it a wonderful feeling? :D
they only thing thats going on now with all this is i dont know how to come all out with it. im doing it slowly i tell my hubby and my family i see spirits but i get the what ever look from my hubby and my mom says she thinks there around to but she never wants to talk about me seeing them lol
You know, I remember too at one point feeling the need to tell everyone what I was experiencing and the wonderful new discoveries I was making and yet the bottom line is that it isn't important really if they know or believe the truth of your experiences. It is how you feel and what you know that is important. We each as individuals have our own paths and sometimes they are quite different even from those closest to us. It's all good and eventually works out in eternity.
i also see white outlines of everything i look at i dont know its like i can look at a photo on the wall and a white outline will start to show up around it.
It sounds like you are seeing the energy signature of everything. cool, cool, cool! We were just talking about this somewhere but for the life of me I can't seem to find it now... :scratch:
Well I'm off to bed now. Good night everybody!
Love,
Sandy
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

lisa1111 wrote:
i also see white outlines of everything i look at i dont know its like i can look at a photo on the wall and a white outline will start to show up around it.
that happens to me too...every now and then :D :loves
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
javanut11
New Friend

Post by javanut11 »

Roxiedog13--
"That guy helping with the battery was me. Well, not actually me but that is what I do, always helping others. Most of the people where I live are that way actually, it is very common."

I really think that people should reach out and help those in need. Even if it is just an extra smile...or telling someone something nice.
I am glad that you and your community are so kind! I would like to live in a place like that, not that my area is not kind...just more people are skeptical.
Keep up the kindness! It's contagious...
:loves
Cindy
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

I think I'm a bit psychic. While meditating, I kept hearing "watch Emily"...my 14-year old daughter. Well, she's doing great in school, and she seems to be okay. But, I found out this past weekend, that some of the people she's been hanging around with are not so "good". I had to forbid her from being with this group of kids. I don't think it's a coincidence.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

javanut11 wrote:Hi everybody!
On the subject of winter...I live in Missouri (St. Louis). The winters are brutal, :-) but like Clare said, I get cold when the temperature drops below 75! I am planning on moving to a warmer climate as soon as possible.
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. No matter what the weather is like where you are!
Love,
Cindy
I was in St. Louis last in 1988 or 89 and if I remember correctly the climate was pretty warm. You don't even
get any snow just a sprinkle every now and then. You wouldn't want to live in my area then. I guess "cold" is
all relative to your experience. Even Florida was cold last winter, wasn't it ?

I had a good weekend with friends in a hunting camp in the mountains. I only just flew out in my plane today.
This was the sunrise today 7 AM .Notice the frost on the ground.....Brrrrrrrrrr very cold.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh what a peaceful place even though with that frost it looks to be a tad nippy. brrrr... It's a gorgeous photo Roxie! :D You guys stay safe up there! Image
Love,
Sandy
javanut11
New Friend

Post by javanut11 »

Wow! What an amazing photo! It does look quite nippy!
And we do get pretty much snow...well, Dec. Jan and Feb. are the worst, but we have had snow as late as April too. I guess it does depend...I lived in New York for 5 years and it felt like the tropics when I moved back to Missouri! :bana:
Canada is beautiful though, that's no lie!
Stay warm and safe!!!
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Roxie......

question about your pic ( which is incredible !! :D )....what is that round thing just in back of the middle seat ???

looks like an orb !! :mrgreen:

when..i first saw the photo...my attention was drawn to back of the boat. at first...i saw a man sitting in the back seat/ a vision i was 'seeing in my head'......then i focused my eyes and was staring at the 'orb'... :D how cool !

is there a way you could hone in on it ..maybe enlarge it ?

it is a man....i do believe.

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

"blue nova"]Roxie......

question about your pic ( which is incredible !! :D )....what is that round thing just in back of the middle seat ???

That orb is a plastic bailing bucket ;)
when..i first saw the photo...my attention was drawn to back of the boat. at first...i saw a man sitting in the back seat/ a vision i was 'seeing in my head'......then i focused my eyes and was staring at the 'orb'... :D how cool !
My Father-in-law was sitting on that seat this trip for the most part while I was doing the rowing. He made that boat about 25 years ago
when he was a younger man , I think about 53 at the time.
The orb you mean?
In your vision? :?:

(((Hugs)))
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

javanut11 wrote:Wow! What an amazing photo! It does look quite nippy!
And we do get pretty much snow...well, Dec. Jan and Feb. are the worst, but we have had snow as late as April too. I guess it does depend...I lived in New York for 5 years and it felt like the tropics when I moved back to Missouri! :bana:
Canada is beautiful though, that's no lie!
Stay warm and safe!!!
I may have been thinking of Atlanta Georgia not Missouri regarding the lack of snow. Missouri is more central so it would probably be colder in the winter. Our
winter will start late November or early December and run until April before the snow is gone around the city. We do have a Marine climate so it is not overly
cold but, we can get lots of snow, up to 16 feet over the entire winter.

I'll never move to a warmer climate but, I could definitely go there for a month at a time to get through the worst of it. First I need a place to go, the money to
afford it and the retirement for the time to carry this off. That is a long way off, ten years for sure. Guess I'd better buy some warmer clothes . ;)

Winter is a good time to go swimming actually. See how we do so in Canada on the you tube attachment below :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x768VAsOQSw

Robert
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

roxiedog13 wrote:
"blue nova"]Roxie......

My Father-in-law was sitting on that seat this trip for the most part while I was doing the rowing. He made that boat about 25 years ago
The orb you mean?

(((Hugs)))
a bucket...oh well :mrgreen: so the man i saw is your father in law.... :loves .at least my vision of man is correct.....lol

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Sandy wrote:Oh what a peaceful place even though with that frost it looks to be a tad nippy. brrrr... It's a gorgeous photo Roxie! :D You guys stay safe up there! Image
Love,
Sandy
Trying to stay safe but lost the electrical system.............again. Oh well, will figure it out some time. ;)
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

blue nova wrote:
roxiedog13 wrote:
"blue nova"]Roxie......

The orb you mean?

(((Hugs)))
a bucket...oh well :mrgreen: so the man i saw is your father in law.... :loves .at least my vision of man is correct.....lol

(((Hugs)))
Yes my Father in law indeed . He built this camp 25 years ago to go hunting with friends. Now he cannot walk like he used to because
of emphysema and hip problems so I am the eyes, ears, legs and back for the hunt, and I am no hunter. I go just for the good grub.Image