11'ers Meet Up, What's your Thoughts?

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

That was very nice Gypsie. And who knows what will happen in 3-4 years time? Where is Maui anyway?

You know what? I have those 11:11 meet-up dreams quite a lot lately, I dunno where we are though.
Also, I don't know who to thank but I don't have any more weird headaches at all!!! (A hangover the other day, but I cured it with a hot curry, hehe I would never want a healing for a hangover!! :oops: ).

Love you all always, Pet xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

You know what? I have those 11:11 meet-up dreams quite a lot lately, I dunno where we are though.
I had one of these 'dreams' ( :wink: )....we were all at George and Sunny's place.....I remember a lot of us were there and I was wondering to myself.... "how can we all fit in this room" ???? :D :wink:

Oh yea speaking of hang-over cures.....Gatorade is the ticket, it gets the electrolite count back up ASAP :wink: This 'cure' came from an emergency room Dr. I happened to meet many years ago.

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
gypsie
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by gypsie »

Hello our

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{BEAUTIFUL PETRA}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Maui is an island off Hawaii, I personally have not been on that island but have been told it is a very special and spritual place, it will also cost heaps less for the US and Australia, hence we can help Europe and UK
, sounding like Angelina WHIST I wish...

The book is amazing and I think I will start a chat on the book thread, I have read it many times but missed bits as we can while reading. I love the way she weaves Angels through daily lives and creates a real possible encounter for every human on the planet :love

Petra for some reason you come to my mind much of late and I just want to hold you, even if this week I wept alone asking to see my Angel and wondering what I did wrong to loose my home.

I keep hearing GET OVER IT DEB so I am praying for surrender because I need to let go of the loss to make room for the new :scratch: I know what I mean in my head ....just google Hana Maui, the church she stumbled on was old and overgrown it is named 'The church of Salvation' nice hey?

When things get like this messages begin to come through, sometimes through ourselves in meditation and other times through hundreds of different ways. Like that story really wasn't about us going to Maui, the message was about the Angel for you and me Pet, to know things will turn around, just keep the law of attraction going. Many of th 11:11 are doing the same, little selfish me is manifesting you all here with us. My door is always open for all of you, if needed we can work it out. My husband's friend came over from the UK he had been deported twice and has a record, his chances looked grim for residency. Then last week he, his wife and their two daugthers were granted pernament residents. We can sponsor Phil it's just a thought. I worry about you there kind of going through it like you are. I love you Petra and I sure as hell love those three Angels of yours.

It will pass I promise Petra, it will pass...
When I mentioned on the secret thread about hugging a tree for you, I did this evening on Coogee Beach, Harry laughed and the kids wondered off, Jack was praying and Billy was roller blading with a neon light 'LOOK AT ME" well he is the little movie star this week.

Petra I imagined the roots going deep through the earth, they found a tree, I saw it in a field but also steep, you walked up the hill and hugged your tree, our roots meet and entwined, we are here for you, promise.

I love you so deeply and I have never held you but feel closer to you than people I know here, strange but it's spritual. I am hearing 'More will be revealed'

My goodness Saint Joan of Ark jumped into my mind then, look what she went through, we are warrior women sis.

Love to you all Gypsie Deb
Love is an action and not a word...
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Gypsy,

You would just crack up knowing my husband asked me about a month ago if I would consider moving to Australia. Hopefully, we can get back on track with our meet up where ever it ends up being.

Did, I tell you I was down in Arizona when I went riding with my husband and it was lovely weather. I did not get to Sedona but all around it and up in a mountain town called Snowflake, it was beautiful.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Gypsie and Pet and MML, and Anne,,,,all of us chatting on this thread...

Hey I'm up for change,,,,as we all say, it doesn't matter where,,,

and the 'when' will come at the proper time too....

I do agree with Gypsie, though in thinking if we could make the costs a little easier for everyone all the way around,,,,

and the overall picture,,,does show Hawaii (Maui), being half way between North America and OZ....

now that puts a crimp in the long haul for the Euro's though doesn't it...

Where there's a will, there's a way....

and I'm sure we'll be guided to the right place and in the right time...

and I just know we all wish it was NOW....

OK,,,,,first one to manifest a Million dollars,,,,,pays for all the tickets....all expenses paid to Maui,,,,for two weeks.....

(think one mil would cover it???)

I'm game!!!!! sending out that wish now....and it can't be 'greedy' for me, right!!!! but if I win it.....I'll be putting up 'resort huts' all over Tranquility Base,,,,,and sending tickets for everyone to come here for the second go around....

No matter where we go, I think we'll be there for more than 4 days though....

Gypsie that was an awesome account from Cherrie's book....

It gave me goosebumps too..... all things are possible....we just have to accept it....

well, we'll just keep this 'dream' of meeting 'ALIVE',,,,and we'll get to do it....

{{{{{{{{{{{LOVE TO ALL}}}}}}}}}}}

PP
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

PPhe more I think of it the more I keep hearing Maui, Maui, Maui imagine we can start the diet now be thin by then for our cossies and just bliss in the rainforest. us Aussies can do it for around $780 return Australian, not bad what about you lots inth US of A???

I am watching re-runs of Sex and the City as I missed that show somwhow and am enjoying it so much, can't believe I'm six years behind :oops: lookinf forward to the movie, it makes me want to visit NYC so much...

Love to all Gypsie :kiss:
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Sometimes I miss the large details...lol Just realized(or it clicked) the meet up will be in 4 1/2 yrs! I should start saving my pennies,I might be able to make it!

:D :bana:
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Heather,

Where did you get 4 1/2 years, its suppose to be in spring of 2010 :? thats less than 2 yrs at this point.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi MML

I think Heather must have seen the original talked about date of 2012,

so,,,,no heather, not 4 1/2 years it's 2 1/2 yrs to 2010

anyway, it's all on HOLD.....no plans moving forward at this point...

no place decided upon at this point,,,,

don't you feel everythings 'shifting',,,,

however, if we do plan to try to 'meet' somewhere, sometime,,,

perhaps we should just all be putting our 'pennies' in a nice safe place,,,

like a jar and not the bank :lol: :lol: :lol:

then when the 'time' comes,,,,,we'll be ready....

I have to start agreeing with Gypsie alot more though,,,,

Maui/Hawaii is half way for them and half way for N.A.

and when you look at 5 grand per person for them to come to the US compared to less than 1 to go to maui I can't help but agree with her....

it's still a whatever, wherever and whenever,,,,

so it's on my back burner,,,,,just sitting quietly,,,,waiting for the pennies to mount up...then we'll see...

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

I think Heather must have seen the original talked about date of 2012,

so,,,,no heather, not 4 1/2 years it's 2 1/2 yrs to 2010
HA...so much for it clicking huh? lol Ok...2 1/2 yrs. :lol:

O well I will be keeping it in mind. *Needs more penny jars* :wink:
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Well I read this and hated myself for not having answered it! Gypsie, you overwhelm me with your hugs and love! (I wonder what underwhelm must feel like? hehe, sorry I'm a stickler for the English language).

I read your post and was over and under-whelmed! I'm all but handicapped man!! I'm a has-been ass-hole! A 40 year old degenrate fly-by night idiot! An ex-funny girl comedian! I am nothing! A 7 sided snowflake...a one-in-a-million retard!! ...or thereabouts! 8) That's me! But I do and can love....I love everyone and everything!
Especially degenerates like me, hahaha!!
ॐ LOVE Petra
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Hmmmmm....stop that.

I know I havn't been here very long.BUT Don't put yourself down like that.

You are more than that . I don't think you are an ex-funny girl at all. I like your humor. You give me :) :) all the time.

You are too strong and smart to be any of those things.

:D

Heather xo
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Everyone,
I've had a strange year myself, ups, downs, frustrations galore and I'm still upright and moving on two feet....... Pet, you are one very funny lady and you have a heart of gold too. So there...... You've given me lots of laughs when I've felt so low and upset....thankyou for that.
:love :kiss: LUV2
lilly xxx
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hi there :hithere OH Petra why say those things about yourself??? If someone said that about me on the board I know you would SQUISH and get the moderator gun out ASAP to take it off. It's weird in life how we (wel I do ) come in hard on ourselves but would never drea, to say such mean things to each other. Remember Pet the law of attraction??? is a powerful tool. Loosing our homes as we both did I know hit hard, I cry fro my garden, the rainbow lorrikets and the trees and flower I planted over a long time. BUT, today I have accepted it's gone and how blessed I was to love my little rainforest, just the chance to have that was a gift from God. In my AC meditation i return there and enjoy, the tears have dried, the anger has turned to "thankyou for giving us the experience and what is around the corner??"

If we did it once we can do it again, I know another home is on the way, maybe for me thins time I will say "this is enough instead of we need money to do this or do that"

I think the medications had knocked you around sister, remember me last year on morphine after my operation? I created havoc in my life, my neices still don't peak to me :cry: I have said sorry so many times I lost count, the worst is I don't remember exactly what was said. Mum arriving caused our little world to turn upside down and sadly it's the way she likes it because she has control of everyone. Sad for her hey? I must post the latest antics on the mother thread, I know in my heart I will never get the mother I have longed for all my life, she is damaged fro WW2 and being sent to Wales only her nd her siblings parents never arrived to take them home :cry: I must find compassion but it's difficult when she meddles with my realationships with my sister, neices and my own children. Toxic as a human can be and she tells prokeys only to say I never said that :duh Petra you will come out the otherside of this sweetheart, just take care with the medications and alcohol together, it's a dangerous physical mix, something is pushing me to say this a bit like automatic writing which is the way I do my readings. If you want you can edit, George took one post totally off the board once as it was incoherant :oops:

Hi Heather your words are strong and sounds like you are coming from love and knowledge, :kiss: love to you...

lily your medtation class sounds wonderous and it will be great to read about the difficult times as hope given to others is medicinal on it's own, you are such a great healer. I'm lighting a candle fo Petra tonight may the light find you sweetheart and know in theses difficult times we are here to carry you...

Much love gypsie :cheers:
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

:love :flower:
lilly

Post by lilly »

Gypsie,
Your words opened the floodgates for me and I feel your loving heart is such a part of this board. Even when you're not posting I know you are there behind the scenes helping and sending healing for all the people on the healing list and also many others who come to you for help.
What a terrible experience your Mother went through, it made me cry.....
Love you, lilly xxx :kiss:
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Girls, (and lads) Debs...I'm sorry for slagging myself off. Temporary madness, I put it down to! This house is still weird. Today there were 3 'incidents' And we all saw it. Yesterday I heard beautiful music here, there and everywhere....wish I could write music.

I was 'told' to retreat a few weeks ago by my Angels, but I igored Them :oops: I feel better now; have my joie de vivre back, no drugs, I took Beaver's advise and chucked them. I drink only a couple of wines and feel like writing again. I have made a big decision too...and feel freer like a weight lifted off my back.

I miss my Welsh pals (I thought they had abandoned me, then I got loads of calls and emails!) But I am not pining anymore. I'm through with feeling so sory for myself....it's pathetic! :roll:
Oh, heres my new email other one was is more unpredicable than I was.
petra.wilson56@yahoo.com

I'm glad you are feeling better Gypsie. Heather, :loves :love :sorry: LUV2 :happy

Lilly wrote:
Gypsie,
Your words opened the floodgates for me and I feel your loving heart is such a part of this board. Even when you're not posting I know you are there behind the scenes helping and sending healing for all the people on the healing list and also many others who come to you for help.
Had to have that repeated! :loves

LUV Pet xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Pet,I feel I have a "loving" earth bound here. I always ask God for his loving protection,so I am not worried about anything negitive. I talked to "him" today and mentioned its ok to go and move on(if that is what is meant for "him",take what is comming,God is love. If it isn't an earth bound,and this is what is suppose to be happening ( my gaurdian)and is God's will then I welcome them. Wow,really off subject here...lol 8) I may be wrong about all of this...

Glad you are feeling a bit better.

Heather Xo
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Everyone,
I wonder if we will all meet one day..... Wouldn't it be nice....
Love lilly xxx :thumright: :kiss:
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Yes it would be. I would love to meet you all. :sunflower:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

We will folks,,,,we will,,,,just don't doubt it...it will manifest at the right time....

just keep an 11 11 jar handy and start putting in spare change...

it may come quicker than you think...

love pp

xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
AJ

Post by AJ »

hang in there Pet! I love you sis! You and your family are always in my thoughts and prayers!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
reba
Family

Post by reba »

Hi to all!!

Petra, just wanted to tell you I said a couple of prayers for your house! Glad to know things are looking better. I don't comment much but I do read your posts. You seem like a fun person to know!

Lilly, I think we will all meet up either in this realm or the next! Maybe we haven't physically met but I feel close to all who contribute to the MB.

Love to everyone,
Reba
AJ

Post by AJ »

reba wrote: Lilly, I think we will all meet up either in this realm or the next! Maybe we haven't physically met but I feel close to all who contribute to the MB.

Love to everyone,
Reba
AMEN to that!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Maria L
Family

Post by Maria L »

lilly wrote:Hi Everyone,
I wonder if we will all meet one day..... Wouldn't it be nice....
Love lilly xxx :thumright: :kiss:
Oh, Lilly. I would love to meet you all. Imaging all the lightworker coming together... amazing. I don't have much time at the computer so I will start dig into this tread asap...

have a good one

Love and Light
maria :sunny: