Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi dear Heather,

Looks like they've "got" you. :)

Vee know fwer U leeve! 8)

Hugs........
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

:D :sunflower:

And it's only beginning. :)
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

You guys are funny,,,I love it.. :lol: :lol:

and Sandy,,,,thanks for that post to Rebecca,,,,

it hit home with me too....and odder yet, you used a phrase, that I used with someone else about an hr ago....

it was 'self flagelation',,,,,,now I don't think I've ever used that phrase,,,,

I've seen monks on movies do it....

but I've never referred to it in that way till tonight...

then I read you post....

I'm so glad you've had the 'experience' it certainly helps,,,,just when one get's to that almost hopeless spot again....you come through, with lights a blazin....

thank you dear sister lightworker....

loves, pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
thinkpurple
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by thinkpurple »

lol...I was just about to add my 11:11 moment for the day when I looked down at the bottom of the page, it says, page 11 of 11...weeeee!!!

This morning I was feeling a little bit down...started thinking about how not having a mother to talk to about raising my kids, or how I am feeling, or to do things with, or even to help out when she might need something from me was all really getting to me...then, just as quickly as it started I caught myself, and told myself that I am starting on my personal road to recovery, and that if, somewhere down the road, some sort of recconciliation is meant to be, it will be, but that whatever the Universe has for me, I will welcome it with open arms, and an open heart. I was doing my pacing thing that I do when I go through these little things with myself, and I walked into the kitchen, looked over at the stove clock to see it reading exactly 11:11, then, I watched it turn to 11:12 before walking off, sort of shaking my head, and very grateful, then walked back into my bedroom to see the clock there reading 11:11, it turned to 11:12 right after I saw it...I am feeling very blessed. "thinkpurple"...Genn
While we are sleeping, angels have conversations with our souls. ~Author Unknown
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Yes,its great..I love it when it happens like that!

**HUGS**

Lots of great people here that you can talk to. :)
gotjuice
New Friend

111 Job Interview....

Post by gotjuice »

For the last several months I've been miserable in my current job. :(

Now I have a job interview scheduled for 11 AM in Suite 111 for a very good position with a very good company. :D

Somehow I can't help but think that this is a VERY good sign that I'm meant to get the new job. :lol:

Please, lots of good thoughts & good energies for me on this one. :)

Brightest Blessings to All.

PS...My old house number was 1111. :shock:
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Hello and welcome Gotjuice. :hithere

Good to hear you have a good job,I know what crappy jobs can do someone.

:)
gotjuice
New Friend

New Job???

Post by gotjuice »

Well, it's still not certain until after the interview.... :wink:
But I have to BELIEVE that it WILL be mine. :roll
Hopefully I will find out for certain tomorrow..... :)
Keep me in your thoughts!

Brightest Blessings!
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi gotjuice,,,

Welcome to the board,,,,,

it seems there's quite a few people who have lived in 1111's and related things like you mentioned...
But I have to BELIEVE that it WILL be mine.
Hopefully I will find out for certain tomorrow.....
not only 'Believe', but imagine yourself in that position,,,being the best person for that job.....imagine you already have it, and give thanks,,,daily gratitude, helps a long way....don't doubt it, accept it as a done deal...
and keep saying 'thank you' 'thank you',,,,

the Law of Attraction is a very powerful thing, and many are learning how to use it for the best...sounds like you're on the right track...

If you haven't already checked out the FAQs, please do, and I think you'll start to find more about the 11 11,,,,

welcome
pp
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Genn
started thinking about how not having a mother to talk to about raising my kids, or how I am feeling, or to do things with, or even to help out when she might need something from me was all really getting to me
Just remember you do have a Mother,,,,Nebadonia,,,,only lately am I really starting to feel her presence, and that of Father Michael,,,,I am being taught well by others on this board....

I find that as soon as I start have feelings that make me want to do the 'antsy' bit....if I just settle for a few moments,,,,close my eyes and call on them for 'peace and understanding' it just seems to send a 'wave' over me.....

I never considered this was possible,,,,but it is, as many others will tell you also...

seeing the prompts at moments like those, are the reminders,,,and you're getting the msg all right...
whatever the Universe has for me, I will welcome it with open arms, and an open heart.
it will all unfold, at the right time for you....the reconcilliation you desire, will happen....as you get stronger and more assured, little things will happen to open the door.....have patience....and keep up the love...

pp xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Got Juice.

Welcome to the mb.

I pray you Get Job.

God bless.........
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
11Prizms
Family

Post by 11Prizms »

k - so again, we've been having 'outages' in home...my hubs clock reads one thing, mine another, and the temp deal even another...

I walk in at 6 pm and both sides of bed are flashing 11:11. Like sirens.

For the record, my hubs and I have not fixed our clocks for about two weeks and they are staggered...today they were the exact same.

xoxoxox
Rebecca
I am.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Becca,

me thinks theyre 'really' trying to get your attention...

getting any msgs from them during meditation????

loves
ppxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Petra Wilson

cool prompt last weekend

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome Gotjuice, I'm hoping and praying you got that job!!

I went for a nice long walk last W/E thinking there's no wayI'm gonna get my usual prompt of eiter 333 or 555! HAH Fool! Think again!! I had a great feeling when I saw it!

Blessings One and All, Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Gotjuice,

Welcome to our 11:11 family. I am praying that your job interview goes well and you get this job. I like your positive attitude!

Hi Genn,

You mentioned seeing 11:11 and then it changing to 11:12. This is what is known about 11:12.
11:12 means you were still breathing, and doing something, so we "stuffed" some info into your mind, and it will pop up when needed. Basically it's a courtesy call and warning you now have "got" something you cannot "get at" for some time.
This thread may help. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059
PP wrote:
Just remember you do have a Mother,,,,Nebadonia,,,,only lately am I really starting to feel her presence, and that of Father Michael,,,,I am being taught well by others on this board....

I know what you mean, PP...It has been only in the last couple years that I have begun to draw closer to Mother Spirit. She is truly wonderful! and so quickly she answers our call to her, even if we are unsure who and what she is about. (Long story here of which I will spare you)

I love reading Donna D'Ingilos transmits from Mother Nebadonia and Christ Michael. (Look under Celestial Messages for all you guys unfamilar to the MB)They often encourage you to participate right there on the spot as you are reading the transmit by inviting these two beautiful Celestial Parents into your heart and mind....sort of like a mini meditation that in no time flat fills your insides with light.

Pet,
That's a great prompt!!! One of the coolest! 8)

Love to all you "prompties"
Sandy
thinkpurple
Busy Bee

Post by thinkpurple »

Hi everyone...
I hope that it's okay that I pasted this email that i received in my inbox from the 11:11 progress group. Please accept my apologies if it isn't, and be assured that I won't ever do it again, but I am so excited, and I wanted to make sure not to mess up anything from it, and then decided that it would be best for me to leave it exactly as it is, with copyrights, and all.
I have to try to slow down, because my excitement is very big over this. my very good friend Lisa, and I talk constantly about so many things, chief amoung them are what are we, why are we here, we have so many things in common, so many syncs between us. we want to "unravel the universe", so to speak...find our purpose, realize what's in us that we each feel, but can't quite get at. he 11:11 is so strong in us, we feel it's pull constantly, but all kinds of numbers do us, and not just that, but movies, too, and songs...I could go on and on.It's hard to talk to other people that don't understand what goes on with us, I have other friends that smile at me indulgently when I try ot conversate about syncs, or dreams, or ...gosh, there's just no end. Sometimes I can see colors around folks, like an aura that I've read about, but not just like that. I need to get to the point. Just a couple of days ago my friend im'd me that a lady had come into the herb shop where she works and started to talk about someone/something called Melchizedek, something about a book that she was reading, and that the lady told her that she thought she would know something about it/them/him? My friend had remembered some syncs a couple of years back, and wanted to share this all with me, to see if anything rung with me about it. When she was talking to me, I keep feeling something in my mind, something inside of me wanting to recall something, wanting to remember something, vaguely familiar? well, then I looked it up online, and what it's talking about is first, an order of priests that hold ancient estoteric teachings, and then it talks about how some people think that this was a person that was around with Jesus? Then that this person was Jesus? what really felt like it was resonating with me personally was something that I read about Melchizedek saying the he is part of the regulating program that balances and harmonizes all energies. That these energies are flowing constantly and that they form the basic structure of the universe. He says that all substnces are formulated from these agents, and all atomic particles revolve around them, too. He says that to rearrange the substances of some situation you have to call upon the internal colors to rearrange it so that differing amounts of those colors exist, and the order that they appear in is changed. Oh my gosh, I am rambling, but this feels like a message? I have been trying to reason out why/how it is that I see colors around people sometimes. it actually happens quite a lot, sometimes very vividly, sometimes muted, it seems like it is more and more constant. sometimes I get upset, and want to find a way to make it stop, but mostly I want to know what it is that I am meant to do with it, and am I wrong in wanting to think that maybe these are signs that I'm going to find out soon, or am I making too much of this coming to me in my inbox at exactly 11:38 last night after just talking to Lisa about this exact person, or is it a group, or what? Oh please, anyone tha can, help me figure this out. I am trying so hard to get better at quieting myself, and learning how to meditate. I wanted all of this to come out better, clearer, but I fel so frantic. I got to my mailbox just before i started to type this. I started out typing a response, or rather a thank you to some responses in the white feather thread, and then it got so big in me, knew I couldn't hold back. I sent a message to my friend, forwarding the 11:11 progress email to her, but she is at school. I wasn't going to post here about this yet, not wanting to sound like I do, but I really need some input on this, I honestly need to know what , if anything I should be thinkng about this. I need to know what I should really know about Melchizedek. here is so much different information on the internet, I just want to know which is right, and if there is something I am supposed to do. I think what I need to do is quiet myself down, slow myself down, the energy flowing through me is intense, I don't remember ever actually feeling anything like this, I am almost naseous, if that makes sense, I think it's just because I am so excited, but that's the thing, should I be? it's weird, because I am, I know my body is reacting too, but I am not sure why so much? Oh my goodness, I know I must sound off the wall, I know I must. I'm so sorry you guys. I'm going to go try to calm myself down, take it slow, shhhheeesh, what is wrong with me?lol. I'm sorry. naything anyone thinks would be something that would help me with this I will really appreciate it. Thank you. Thinkpurple Genna

See: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... 0417701e84
While we are sleeping, angels have conversations with our souls. ~Author Unknown
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hello Genn,

Just take a look on this MB, so at the top of the forums where it has "search" type in Melchizedek and it will bring up all your wanting to know, three pages worth :wink:.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
thinkpurple
Busy Bee

Post by thinkpurple »

omygosh Memawlaura, lol...I have been looking for a search BOX, lol...THANK YOU!so, so much! I am going to go read right now. Thank you, seriously...here I go...
Thinkpurple...Genna
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Your welcome, as well I need to use it often myself.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hello dear Genna,

We've learned to keep our transmits out of the "general" forums. Too many bible fundamentalists take the opportunity to bring in their hellfire and brimstone sermons.

The transmit is here:

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... 0417701e84

Hugs...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Genn,

Here are a few URLs that might help in your quest for more information on Melchizedeks.
The first one is a general URL for the Urantia Book online.

The second URL will give you some general information on the celestial beings called Melchizedeks.

The third URL is a paper about Machiventa Melchizedek who came to earth about the time of Abraham on sort of what may be called a rescue mission, as the knowledge of God was rapidly disappearing from the earth. He was given a Fragment of the Father, to assist him while he spent time on earth in human flesh. This was the same Father Fragment that assisted Jesus during his bestowal many many years later. That Father Fragment was given personalization in His own right and is known as Sananda or The Scribe. Machiventa, the Celestial in the transmit, is now the hard working Planetary Prince of Urantia.

The next five URLs will give you some information about Father Fragments or Thought Adjusters.

I hope you can find these URLs helpful. :)

Love,
Sandy

Urantia book online
http://www.urantia.org/papers/index.html Urantia book online

Paper 35. The Local Universe Sons of God page 384
http://www.urantia.org/papers/paper35.html

\

Paper 93 Machiventa Melchizedek Page 1014
http://www.urantia.org/papers/paper93.html

Paper 107 The Origin and nature Of Thought Adjusters Page 1176
http://www.urantia.org/papers/paper107.html

Paper108 Mission and Ministry of Thought Adjusters Page 1185
http://www.urantia.org/papers/paper108.html

Paper 109 Relation of Adjusters to Universe Creatures Page 1195
http://www.urantia.org/papers/paper109.html

Paper 110 Relation of Adjusters to Individual Mortals Page 1203
http://www.urantia.org/papers/paper110.html

Paper 111 The Adjuster and the Soul Page 1215
http://www.urantia.org/papers/paper110.html
thinkpurple
Busy Bee

Post by thinkpurple »

thank you George, please accept my apologies. I do understand completely.
Thank you Sandy for the great links. I actually found through the FAQ's I think, my mind is a bit squishy on details right now, so much going through me it seems like. I am on paper 23 right now. I want to just absorb it all at once, I just want to seep it into myself in one great big gulp, but I know that I have to be patient, and learn to slow down. I know that's going to be one of the hardest things for me to accomplish, but if wanting, if intent is important, than I do so focus my intent on learning, and accepting into me what I need to...thank you, again, so much. I honestly appreciate the time, and your help. I will certainly post often, I am sure. Oh yeah, one thing that zapped me while reading so far was a part that referred to Melchizedek as being of, or from Salem, and the house that we live in, the one that I have told you all about, and told you that I knew we had to have somehow, is on Salem Avenue. I guess it may not have much relevance but my gosh it sure feels important. Enough out of me for now, thank you so much for listening.
Peace, Thinkpurple...Genna
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Thank you so much George and Sandy....

especially sandy for the links to the ub papers,,,,

much love

pp

oxoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Your welcome Genn and PP :) I am glad you both found the links helpful. I had been thinking about re reading the Thought Adjuster Papers again myself. Looks like that might be a good idea. :wink:

You remind me of the way I felt when I was reading the Ubook first time around Genn...I couldn't wait to see what I would discover on the next page. I had to force my self to slow down and really think about what was being said...In some papers it seems every sentence is weighty with important meaning..well, at least that was my feelings when I read it. Although much of the Urantia Book resonnated with me, I certainly realize that it is not crucial for everyones spiritual path.

Lots of information there to assimilate. Happy reading!

Love,
Sandy
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hello Ladies,

Sandy, you are not kidding about gaining so much information and it appears I may have to do a full circle and re-read some information because I have some information out of proportion.

Genn, You will have a wonderful journey and a thirst for knowledge. So do your best to understand what you learn and read so hopefully you wont have to go back and re-read again. Back when I began my journey I was very inpatient and I needed to stop and let what I read sink in, as well as, discuss with those like minded individuals on this MB to fully grasp what I learned. Well, I hope this helps you.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura