The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Morning Light
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Morning Light »

Hi Gypsy,
No it is not a huge state, but it attracts many people because of its gob dropping beauty. You can't help but feel spiritual when you look at your surroundings. As you say, there are alot of retreats etc. and alot of hype too, you really have to separate the wheat from the chaff when you visit. If we can just find a facility to rent, that would be good, alot of these places want to run it all for you... teach what they have to teach etc.

Your husband and children would have a grand time! I wonder if there is some family package you might be able to take advantage of...

Oh and the Aura Soma Lava thing is in Idaho... to avoid further confusion.

Cheers to Sedona in 2012!
Hugs to You
Love
Mo'
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

Morning Light wrote: Child of God,
Sounds like you've got the ol' law of attraction goin' gang busters!
I know Mo...never in a million years would I even think of this old girlfriend from the past...I would've just gone on living my life and not have her a part of it.

Oh well...I feel blessed and I will treasure my new friendship with her.

Liz :D
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hi Aqua deb,

Your hair looks great and I'm so happy for you that your passion for art will be taking off. It's sure better to be passionate about what provides for us than the drudgery.

I read you were speaking about vortex's in Mt. Shasta, CA and Ashland, OR, everytime I go through these areas my energy and senses are in a higher frequency. In fact after the 7/17/07 Fire The Grid, I distinctly remember how the sky had changed to a deeper blue and it appeared to encompass the darkness of our outerspace. I only live 100 mi from Ashland, but we also have another vortex in Jacksonville, OR where you can actually visually see and feel the vortex. My sister went and told me you could feel the tingling and saw as people changed sizes just by switching places. One day I plan to go but here's the link for you to read about: http://www.oregonvortex.com/

:D Gypsie,
You wanted to know another important date, yes on July 28, 2009, in Brazil under the Jesus statue. Listen to Shelly Yates link:
http://madisoniands.org/wp/?p=4. Also everyone that wants to have better knowledge of 2012, she explains that as well. I suggest you listen to it all but part 2, gives the next healing for Urantia and humans that are spiritually envolved.

:D Love to you Wings and I will continue to pray for your speedy recovery.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hi Mo
Yes, I read some of the retreats give their beliefs alons with the facility 8) emmm I thought

I know exactly what you are talking about we have retreat here up north which groups hire out and that is where it stops. I guess it's how many people wanted to go ect..
I won't keep talking here as I will go to the thread on us meeting up.

Ok much love to all

Thanks for the link Memawlaura I will watch it all tonight, it's just grand to be alive I love Spring.

Mind you last night I took 6 children to see Stardust, I think I need to post a healing thread on 2 of the kids (long story a bit like yours Memawlaura). It was wonderful to see them so happy and the movie is fab if you have kids to take to a film or your own inner kids :lol: :lol: :lo

Hugs and
Love is an action and not a word...
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D I Gypsie and it sure is a heartbreak, but at least you gave them attention and happiness.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
mnspirit
Busy Bee

Post by mnspirit »

Guess what :?:

I watched The Secret last night and boy oh boy am I going to do this law of attraction thing.

Have any of you benefited from this yet?

~Amy~
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Amy,

Its not as cut and dry as the documentary, but yes I believe I have benefited from it. I have expanded my love to include myself and I try to think more positively. I wish all that I had to do was concentrate that some big bag of money will drop out of the sky, by the way I have :oops: . I believe the good comes but in its time, how long could be years :wink: .

:idea: Its just another interconnected process to your spiritual journey. I have read several books now and I notice they all share one or more things in common with each process.

However, I pray it works for you and myself
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

mnspirit wrote:Guess what :?:

I watched The Secret last night and boy oh boy am I going to do this law of attraction thing.

Have any of you benefited from this yet?

~Amy~
Yesssssssssss!!! My new job!! Lost friendships!! I'm living my life with my eyes opened wider!! Remember somethings come in time!! Keep it in your heart, your thoughts, write it down (that's what I did), visulize it, feel as though it's already here and give it time!

Liz :D
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hi Liz

Sure have! seen great things happen from believing in the Secret.

Our business is taking off, I live in the same place as all the kids (after 7 years) and I know everything will be fine.
That isn't saying this belief was not possible before watching and doing the work books, however I think the secret kind of reminded me of how powerful my thoughts are.

I also am aware of being sure of how I truly wish to live;

be carful what you pray for you just might get it!.

Something I have also learnt is negitive stuff can arrive at the door as quickly as great stuff.

Having a firm belief in God really helps with trusting I sometimes need to take my hands off the steering wheel.

My kids are into it as well, we have had many discussions on the thread about how we are all aware of positive thoughts and manifestations. Where my children are concerned the Secret explained it in a way which made sense for them at the time.

I have a copy of it in my AC and a very tall visitor looked at it a few weeks ago and we both acknowledged I really didn't need it. He almost said "are you kidding?"

Then I explained to the visitor why do you think it's there just for me?
Someone who enters may need it in a healing.

Much love Gypsie :lol:
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:D wow and kewl!!
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Ahh Gypsie!
Wasn't Stardust an excellent movie? I absolutely Loved it!

Hello mnspirit,
Now the fun begins! Part of owning the the fact that you create your own reality, is realizing the ways that we get in our own way. With each realization we learn to fine tune our skills and also part of the process is healing the parts of ourselves that cause us to believe we are unworthy etc.

I created a good paying job with 26 days vacation, 13 days sick pay, retirement and medical benefits, 3 months off per year.... the thing that has to be fine tuned is the work that I do... my problem is that I don't seem to be able to believe that I can do what I love and still have all of the benefits I just mentioned. I can see that I am the problem... and now to fix it... nothing that a frontal labotomy wouldn't cure :mrgreen: Joking of course! LOL!

Love and Joy Create the Most Beautiful Lives!

Tonight I watched a beautiful little 7 min. documentary called "7 dogs for 7 days". This lovely couple and thier young daughter loaded up 7 dogs who had been abandoned for one reason or another... some terminally ill, naughty, injured etc. Well they took them to 7 wonderful doggy retreats and these sweet animals got the royal treatment! They were soo happy the ones giving and the ones receiving! What a beautiful thing to watch and be a part of!

With Love and Sweet Sunshine to All!
Mo'
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
mnspirit
Busy Bee

Post by mnspirit »

Hi Mo,
I can see that I am the problem... and now to fix it... nothing that a frontal labotomy wouldn't cure Joking of course! LOL!

You hit that right on!!

Have a wonderful Day

~Amy~
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

This is part of the well known SECRET......... If everyone could learn to do this... what a wonderfull world this would BE.

http://www.joy-tothe-world.com/Gentle_A ... _Movi.html

Enjoy!!
Love
Mo'
mnspirit
Busy Bee

Post by mnspirit »

:D

~Amy~
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

:wink: :sunflower: :sunny: :rabbit:
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Mo

I saw that last night Petra sent it to me and it brought me to tears.

Really beautiful just loved the music
much love Gypsie :)
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hi Gypsie and All!
Share it to everyone you know!

It is so beautiful and, from my perspective, the only way forward!

Onward and Upwards!
Love
Mo'
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Onwards and upwards to Arizona 2o12 I see George is saying on another thread he's a comin to AZ!!!!! :bana: Yippie how wonderful for this to manifest there must be a mini convention/package available, I will shop here!

If it works out too expensive maybe ya're all could wander down under!

Go on give it a go and google Mount Warning in Australia. Everyone can crash at my place befor we travel to the retreat by hired mini bus,

It's just a thought nut this retreat is nothing short of stunning and at present #25 Australian a night. We bring food but the kitchen is so much fun. We cold work out a roter with cooking ect... and enjoy being in a rainforest sittling on a ancienrt volcano. The land is spritual, private and quiet. I loved it there. So if AZ falls over come on down and put a shrimp or tofu on the barbie you will love this retreat :happy

Total Bliss Love Gypsie
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

It really sounds great there in Mt. Warning and I've always wanted to go down under to Australia. If we start saving I'm sure where ever we retreat to we will have plenty of $$ saved for many to travel.

How have you been doing?
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Has anyone googled Mount Warning in NSW Australia? Please have a look it has strong healing power.
Love to all Gypsie :D
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

I googled Mt Warning, its very beautiful. I sure wouldn't be able to do and 8mi hike though :roll: I'm out of shape. You know its very similar to Northern AZ. Its funny you guys are picking spots with volcanoes?
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Yes a bike ride up the mountain is out of the question but if you start the walk up before dawn it is well worth the forest noises then the inspiring view of the Pacfic Ocean from the Gold Coast to Byron Bay where you can actually swim with dolphins. It's when the whales get a bit too close in the water you realise how small we really are. I had one on both sides of me years ago people say "oh how spritual" all i thought was please don't slam your tails in my direction

:lol: :lol: Nice whales
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hey Gypsy,

Keep throwin in that info about AU, no reason why us on this continent couldn't fly to that continent, as well as the reverse.....nothing is in stone yet....

and the one really positive thing about going to AU instead of Sedona, is that it's summer in AU,,,,,,nice weather,,,,,

I haven't had time yet to even read all that's gone on in this thread since I went away,,,,but I'll try catch up soon, and check out all these awesome links everyone's talking about....

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hello All,
Just back from San Francisco! Hope all are happy and well!

Gypsie,
Is Mt. Warning where the story Fern Gully took place? I don't have time to look at it right now, but it does sound wonderful! Lowell and I have always wanted to visit Australia, there is no way that I would be able to make that trip without him. :wink: Maybe your hubby could show him about the place eh?

I would like to get the place ironed out fairly soon. There will be no reason to set up an international bank account, if we are going to meet up in Australia and that needs to be figured out soon. Also the responsibility of putting it all together will shift to someone over there.... on the other hand... if it is true that the largest number of people who seriously want to meet up, live in the United States. Then we are back to the issue of money and who can afford to make that trip.... keep in mind that the exchange rate for money is highly in the Australians favor right now :wink:

I'm happy either way.... soo when will be the cut off date for our destination plan?

Will be back later this evening to check it out!

Oh and memaw, they say that the red rock country holds a special energy and I believe this to be true. When you go hiking you will find that the red rock is chock full of quartz crystal! So yeah it makes sense that we'd all be drawn to a place like that.

Hugs
Mo'