“A Journey Into Glory.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“A Journey Into Glory.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, November 27, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “A Journey Into Glory.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “It is a long road towards perfection on Paradise. Many levels intervene, many hurdles will need to be overcome, and many lessons learned. All your human and animal vestiges will have been eradicated through your personal choices and decisions

Yours is a journey into glory, of which I cannot even begin to tell you, as you simply lack understanding for the grandeur of the hereafter. There exists no human language with which to describe heaven’s music, heaven’s colors, and heaven’s atmospheric energies and conditions. These all need to be experienced.

Even now, it is impossible for Me to place such vistas in your mind, because your mind is so incredibly limited compared to what it will be in future ages. By your hunger and willingness, you open doors within of which you did not even know the existence. This ability needs a fertile soil of preparation, and a willingness to trust this process of development.

Grow in faith, live day by day as a tadpole, and some day you will leap like a frog. Meanwhile, your work is right here in the trenches for you to ultimately become what I am describing to you: a perfected being.

Do not worry about having to come back to this planet for more sorrow and grief, for these shores will have been left behind by the dissolution of the mortal flesh and your resurrection into a morontia body, which will serve you until you have earned your beginning spirit status.

God’s Kingdom is about progress, and there are countless lessons and experiences awaiting on the mansion worlds and beyond for all believing and trusting souls. Meanwhile, your great lesson lies in the skill of overcoming negative habits and faulty character traits. With every advance you will be expected to exhibit more of the fruits of the spirit in loving service.

He or she, who would be the greatest, must be willing to become the servant of all.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
1111angels.net
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.