Mansion worlds vs Dimensions of Consciousness

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Mansion worlds vs Dimensions of Consciousness

Post by Geoff »

After some effort I have managed to "cobble" together a first effort at aligning these, as they dont line up easily. I had hoped a friend would channel a message on this, and I specifically set out my question, but I got no answer, just an excuse why "they" would not do so. Which frankly was curiously after "they" agreed to do so. I suspect actually it was way beyond the medium's frame of reference, and that's an issue for mediums. In the end it has to go through a human mind, and so has to make sense to that mind.

Anyway Its on this page:

Dimensions, Densities and Spirit Spheres

I have a feeling it may even be possible to expand the understanding of some of the dimensions above 7 using the UB. Not that I was ever really interested in that topic, as I was far more interested in the Mansion Worlds.

Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Mansion worlds vs Dimensions of Consciousness

Post by happyrain »

I'll have to go through this with a more patient and open mind in the near future- I wanted to comment that I appreciate all the work and time you've endeavored when presenting your findings.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Amigoo »

:idea: Intriguing material!

Re: https://new-birth.net/life-after-death/ ... t-spheres/

"Note 1 ... Our own tracking of deceased friends also indicates none of them have reincarnated while passing through the spheres."

:scratch: What does this mean? That reincarnation is unnecessary for this passing through?
That passing through means not staying in the sphere for a while?

Rod
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Amigoo wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:59 pm :idea: Intriguing material!

Re: https://new-birth.net/life-after-death/ ... t-spheres/

"Note 1 ... Our own tracking of deceased friends also indicates none of them have reincarnated while passing through the spheres."

:scratch: What does this mean? That reincarnation is unnecessary for this passing through?
That passing through means not staying in the sphere for a while?

Rod
I know I am literal, so I wonder how I communicate with such a literal interpretation? Some folks spend a lot of time "passing through". We pass through because progress is a Law of the Universe. I use to believe 100% that no reincarnation as I understand that word, ever has occurred. But as I peruse dozens of communications from very advanced beings aka "The Founders" and others, these continue the line that we humans have had hundreds if not thousands of lives here.

But our friends after death eventually reach the Celestial and we are told by our long term Celestials they dont reincarnate because they are now home, having reached a state of at-oneness with God. But its like water on a stone, eventually your certainty shows cracks? I am currently open to the notion that I am a fragment of an oversoul, and that this fragment came into 3D leaving the main part safe in 7D. But as yet I am not open to there needing to be thousands of fragments of my "main" soul. In fact I have consciously called any fragments in any alternate time lines to consolidate NOW with me, because I am going home and they should too. At some stage. LOL.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Thanks, Geoff,
That's a lot for me to take in and comprehend as I am so behind. But I will catch up. :shock: (hopefully.)
I so appreciate all the time and effort you guys put into your thoughtful responses on this and many other threads.
So thank you, everybody.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.