Oppenheimer

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Oppenheimer

Post by happyrain »

There's a new movie coming out and I'm excited to see it...

https://youtu.be/bK6ldnjE3Y0

Oppenheimer.

I think it might be a little propagandized but regardless... High hopes!

Before the trailer release I was watching a film produced by Steven Greer and they quoted this clip

https://youtu.be/lb13ynu3Iac

His expression and his quoting of the Bhagavad Gita is one that suggest to me a greater realization of the level of destruction the atomic bomb has caused. I am skeptical the film will address the top secret Oppenheimer-Einstein report of 47. The document is tilted, "Relationships with Inhabitants of Celestial Bodies."

In Greers film he ask, why did he quote the Gita? Why is worlds plural? It looks like Oppenheimer experienced a taste of destruction whose magnitude extends into worlds or realities we everyday folk rarely take the time to consider.

I look at him speaking in that clip and I see regret. I don't know if the movie will talk about this connection with UFO's appearing around test sites... But I can say this... It was a concern for many including Oppenheimer and Einstein, and this document is one of the first archives to show the words,

"Extraterrestrial Biological Entities."

This report states the Military acknowledges and accepts UFO's or UAP sightings as commonplace(that's in 1947) and goes into detail discussing how to handle integration with advanced beings of nonhuman origin.

Here is the link to said document,
https://www.majesticdocuments.com/pdf/o ... nstein.pdf

And near the bottom you can find these expressions...
And now to the final question of whether the presence of celestial astroplanes in our atmosphere is a direct result of our testing atomic weapons?
The presence of unidentified space craft flying in our atmosphere (and possibly maintaining orbits about our planet) is now, however, accepted by our military.

On every question of whether the United States will continue testing of fission bombs and develop fusion devices(hydrogen bombs), or reach an agreement to disarm and the exclusion of weapons that are too destructive, with the exception of chemical warfare, on which, by some miracle we cannot explain, an agreement has been reached, the lamentations of philosophers, the efforts of politicians, and the conferences of diplomats have been doomed to failure and have accomplished nothing. The use of the atomic bomb combined with space vehicles poses a threat on a scale which makes it absolutely necessary to come to an agreement in this area.
Lastly, we should consider the possibility that our atmospheric tests of late could have influenced the arrival of celestial scrutiny. They could have been, curious or even alarmed by such activity (and rightly so, for the Russians would make every effort to observe and record such tests). In conclusion, it is our professional opinion based on submitted data that this situation is extremely perilous, and measures must be taken to rectify a very serious problem are very apparent.
Do you plan to see the film? Do you think Oppenheimer regrets his actions? Do you think he was inspired by the epic tale of Arjuna found in the Bhagavad Gita to continue with his efforts towards the making of a nuclear weapon?
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
CAM7215
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Oppenheimer

Post by CAM7215 »

Profound film ... The quote "Now I am become Death - destroyer of worlds" was referencing Extraterrestrial Biological Entities? Theory was a fun exercise for a team of scientists until it became real.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi CAM,

Thanks for resurrecting this thread. I saw the film, it was really well done. I enjoyed it.

We don't know for certain whether or not Oppenheimer was aware of ET's or what depths of realization such destruction had on him. But we can speculate.

There are even reports from major news networks covering the sightings of UAP, unidentified areal phenomenon, around nuclear facilities and their interactions with them.

I am happy to see you posting, and happy you joined us in meditation!! :loves
CAM7215
Busy Bee

Post by CAM7215 »

Indeed ... have you read "the day after roswell"? I try to stay in "investigative" mode because there's so much information out there - so many rabbit trails. John Titor being one of them -- I so wanted to believe time travel was already a reality.
Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

Hi CAM,

Thanks for bumping this one up. I recently watched this movie and I think I’m still processing it. There certainly are many rabbit trails to investigate. It seems that the one thing we all have in common is that we want to believe. That’s what keeps pushing us forward. Thanks for coming onboard!

Jon
“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” – William Shakespeare
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Lastly, we should consider the possibility that our atmospheric tests of late could have influenced the arrival of celestial scrutiny. They could have been, curious or even alarmed by such activity (and rightly so, for the Russians would make every effort to observe and record such tests). In conclusion, it is our professional opinion based on submitted data that this situation is extremely perilous, and measures must be taken to rectify a very serious problem are very apparent.
This is absolutely the case. I could quote you from several disparate channeled sources, but even reading this book will prove it: Indeed Lord Ashtar, commander in chief of the Intergalatic Space Peace Keeping Force told us (in my group) he physically told the Americans prior to the Bikini Atoll explosion that it is not allowed under Universal Law (God's Law) and he also told the Russians the same. Those words were ignored because as of Eisenhower they had decided to be allies with the dark ETS who were the direct enemies of Lord Ashtar's forces for good. They continued to work with these dark ET's until recently Lord Ashtar ordered their destruction here on Earth, and it occurred. You may note the US has a history of backing the "wrong side" ie the dark side in global conflicts.

Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
CAM7215
Busy Bee

Post by CAM7215 »

While I was reading Geoff's post, my brain immediately flashed back to "The Galaxy Being" pilot for the original Outer Limits tv series. It was terrifying to watch as a 6 year oldy and no less disturbing at 67 years old. Never thought about why I came to be such a Science Fiction aficionado until just now. The Prime Directive has always been to climb into my Seeker of Truth gear before walking out that door every morning.

CAM
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi CAM,

Thanks for the recommendation. I thoroughly enjoyed episode 1 of the outer limits- the galaxy being.

I was born in 88, this must have been exciting to watch as a kid.
CAM7215
Busy Bee

Re: Oppenheimerit

Post by CAM7215 »

HappyRain:

I had to chuckle reading your last post. Very recently I shared "The Galaxy Being" with my 44-year old son. I gave him the reassurance he could "change the channel" at anytime - no harm, no foul. Always want my kids to be true to themselves and never do something because "Mom won't like it".

My Dad was 26 years old when I was 6 -- he taught high school math, played chess and got into science fiction. Sometimes he would disappear in another room to watch "the scary stuff" on another black and white tv. Remember being six years old? You might actually be living with one right now ;-) insanely curious and extremely tenacious - young parents are in the "hope it works" zone most of the time. Better odds being a grandparent - HA! Anyway, I found Dad just as the show was beginning. We weren't sitting side-by-side by the end - I was hiding behind him!

The Galaxy Being episode was a vehicle to broadcast the Truth very clearly to as many as possible. I didn't get it when I was little but it was so obvious listening to the visitor from far, far away "There are powers in this universe beyond anything you know; there is much you have to learn. Go to your homes. Go and give thought to the mysteries of the universe. I will leave you now, in peace."

Like this poor, nitrogen-based entity informed Maxwell - we are a dangerous species and it's prohibited to make contact. The being chose to protect his galaxy by not returning home. I really got into seeing our world from this visitor's experience this time. Understanding brings peace. I believe my son, Adam, was blown away - he never once said anything about activating the escape hatch!

CAM
Starwalker
Family

Re: Oppenheimerit

Post by Starwalker »

CAM7215 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:33 am "There are powers in this universe beyond anything you know; there is much you have to learn. Go to your homes. Go and give thought to the mysteries of the universe. I will leave you now, in peace."
Such an awesome quote! I can’t think of a better way to contemplate the mysteries of the universe than studying the Urantia Book. Are you a reader, CAM?

I enjoyed reading about your experiences as a child. I used to watch the 90s episodes of the Outer Limits. I’m 41, right around your son’s and daughter’s ages. I may have to check out the older ones now.
“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” – William Shakespeare
CAM7215
Busy Bee

Post by CAM7215 »

Interesting --- thought I posted a response but guess it was one of those nights I tippy tapped, it disappeared into the ether and in frustration - I pushed myself away from the laptop before I threw it across the room - HA!

Urantia --- it's nice to be able to instantly download to read but that's what I need to do now. My question is: is there any connection at all to "A Course in Miracles"? I attempt to connect the dots. Certain truths are found in different places. Many years ago I was turned onto "How to Know Higher Worlds" - Rudolf Steiner. My primitive mind has deduced if I hear or read or see the same thing in another place - perhaps that's reliable information. Valid?

That's why 11:11 drove me crazy ---- it wasn't just 2 or 3 times - HA!

CAM
Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

Hi CAM,

I remember reading somewhere that the two books the writer recommended most for spiritual growth are The Urantia Book and A Course in Miracles. From what I can tell, the link between them is that they are both channeled material. I’ve been meaning to read that one for years, but still trying to wrap my head around the UB. Perhaps it’s time to check out something new. Thanks for bringing it up!

If you are interested in the UB, a few of us have been meeting on Fridays to discuss it. You’re welcome to join us.

Jon
CAM7215
Busy Bee

Post by CAM7215 »

Starwalker:

One mind bending / wrap your head around it text at a time ... is probably the way to go. As it's a discipline - yes, I will need to debrief with others. So how does this work? Zoom or something else?

CAM
Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

CAM7215 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:21 pm One mind bending / wrap your head around it text at a time ... is probably the way to go. As it's a discipline - yes, I will need to debrief with others. So how does this work? Zoom or something else?
Hi CAM,

It's an Zoom meeting on Fridays at 7:00pm Eastern time. It's pretty informal. I do up a few slides to guide the conversation and the discussion tends to go in all directions from there. It's been me, Eric, and Sandy so far. I don't think Eric can make it this week, but hopefully Sandy will be there. If you can make it, we can rewind and get you up to speed. We are still on the Foreword, which is a lot to take in. Let me know if that time works for you and I can send you the meeting invite.

Loving your posts by the way! You make me smile! :)

Jon