You are becoming a Galatic Human

Discussions of spiritual books
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

You are becoming a Galatic Human

Post by Geoff »

This is a channeled book and the source is said to be from the Galactic Federation but presumably a sub group associated with the Syrian civilisation. It's maybe the best I have read of late, and I have read a lot about our space friends and also other civilisations closer to us. However there are no ebooks and these books are getting expensive in print form. I have tried a few times to contact Sheldon Nidle to see if I could collaborate in creating pdf and ePub versions, but I have not had any response. This book has a history of this planet from about 35 million years ago. It is obviously a high level summary, but has information I have not seen elsewhere. Its discussion of the Photon Belt is beyond intriguing. The only "let down" is that in this book they predicted the ascension to occur in 1996 or 1997. So that was a big miss. But I am willing to overlook that.

I have now ocr'd the parts of the book referring to the Photon Belt, and it can be found here.

I have since learned that Sheldon Nidle was hit by a directed Energy Weapon in California in 2011 and never again participated in public in the promotion of these things.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: You are becoming a Galatic Human

Post by Amigoo »

:bana: Intriguing psychology of the human mind ...

Every time I read the title of this topic, I read
"You are becoming a Galactic Human" (my mind inserted 'c').
Not until I read the post did I notice the missing 'c'.

Then my mind focused on "galactic human" ...
which contrasts with the UB's explanation that we become
more spirit beings (less human/mortal) as we advance
past this earth life, our first existence.

Rod :)
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Amigoo wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:56 pm
Then my mind focused on "galactic human" ...
which contrasts with the UB's explanation that we become
more spirit beings (less human/mortal) as we advance
past this earth life, our first existence.

Not alternates at all.

All the dimensions from 3 to 12 are the sojourn of humans who have not passed into death. And yes in dimensions from 5 up you choose how long you wish to be a living human. Some take over 10,000 years. TUB discusses none of this.

After death the Mansions words may be relevant, I am not sure for humans who have spent 10,000 years because its very likely they will bypass all these. The Mansion Worlds are only there because we failed to emulate Jesus, he did not pass to the Mansion Words on death, although he certainly very shortly after that appeared in the lower World 1 to teach those inhabitants of the hells that they can get out of that dreadful place. Jesus actually had the choice to leave Earth at the occasion of the Baptism, not that THAT event had any impact either. He would have bypassed the Mansion Worlds then, but Father wanted him to teach publicly.

Geoff
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

although he certainly very shortly after that appeared in the lower World 1
to teach those inhabitants of the hells that they can get out of that dreadful place.
:idea: Indeed, things not mentioned in the UB! :roll:

Was George knowledgeable about the 12 dimensions and other information you shared :?:
And did he share your perspective about this information vs the UB revelation :?:
This web site is focused on "angel messages" (Midwayer-facilitated communication) -
do Midwayers also facilitate the messages about dimensions, etc. :?:

I'm beginning to believe that overlap of these two sources of universe perspective
is minimal and that we need to focus on one or the other during this existence
(albeit, occasionally venturing to "the other side" can be stimulating). :D

This not-UB information is so foreign to me that it doesn't ring my truth bells
... however, 2024 is a new year for occasional nibbles of a different cake. 8)

:study: This 12 dimensions topic seems related to "metaphysics".

I had a friend who was knowledgeable about metaphysics,
then tried to adapt to Breatharianism* by reducing his food
within a few months by categories of food. I suspect that
he succumbed to disease, passing to another dimension,
when his body nourishment became insufficient. :(

* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inedia (Breatharianism)

"claimed ability for a person to live without consuming food,
and in some cases water. It is a pseudoscientific practice,
and several adherents of these practices have died
from starvation or dehydration."

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Amigoo wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:16 am Was George knowledgeable about the 12 dimensions and other information you shared :?:
And did he share your perspective about this information vs the UB revelation :?:
This web site is focused on "angel messages" (Midwayer-facilitated communication) -
do Midwayers also facilitate the messages about dimensions, etc. :?:
I dont believe George had any knowledge of how our inhabited planets operated. Certainly he never mentioned it to me, nor wrote of it. He did however mention the Midwayers lived in a "Midway Realm" which is something exactly along the same lines.
Amigoo wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:16 am I'm beginning to believe that overlap of these two sources of universe perspective
is minimal and that we need to focus on one or the other during this existence
(albeit, occasionally venturing to "the other side" can be stimulating). :D

This not-UB information is so foreign to me that it doesn't ring my truth bells
... however, 2024 is a new year for occasional nibbles of a different cake. 8)
Its a pity you seem unable to accept that they are different. And one can indeed put one's head in the sand, but it doesn't make things change. This Earth was originally 5D before the "fall", whatever that exactly was. It is going to return, and the only thing you Rod need to be sure of, is whether you plan to ascend with the Earth, or refuse that option. I think it's going to happen in 2024, and indeed in the early part of 2024. Just maybe had you been a part of our group's "tour" of Venus and Mars, you would have had to figure out how it is from 3D we can see none of it.
Amigoo wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:16 am :study: This 12 dimensions topic seems related to "metaphysics".

I had a friend who was knowledgeable about metaphysics,
then tried to adapt to Breatharianism* by reducing his food
within a few months by categories of food. I suspect that
he succumbed to disease, passing to another dimension,
when his body nourishment became insufficient. :(

* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inedia (Breatharianism)

"claimed ability for a person to live without consuming food,
and in some cases water. It is a pseudoscientific practice,
and several adherents of these practices have died
from starvation or dehydration."
Actually you are right. You cannot reduce your food intake and assume you will live. You won't. Nevertheless it appears that in the higher dimensions one's intake of food is significantly reduced because as one vibrates faster, one takes in more of the Universe Energy. It has been claimed that one or two gurus in India were able to achieve this, and one interesting aspect was that they had to consume water. However I don't have a source that validates this. I think Yogananda wrote of it, but I don't consider his book clearly delineates fact from myth.

take care
Geoff
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Thanks for the info, Geoff!

Actually, I do accept "that they are different". This difference suggests "apples and oranges"
perspectives of the inhabited universes. Interestingly, as I observe, peoples lives are more
similar than different from birth to death regardless of their beliefs. ;)

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Amigoo wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:51 pm Thanks for the info, Geoff!

Actually, I do accept "that they are different". This difference suggests "apples and oranges"
perspectives of the inhabited universes. Interestingly, as I observe, peoples lives are more
similar than different from birth to death regardless of their beliefs. ;)

I would say thats because there are only two spiritual paths, and over 80%, probably as much as over 95% follow basically the same path on Earth irrespective of belief or even lack of belief. That was one of the significant teachings in the Padgett Messages. However, post death, I don't know how fast it changes, but for many it does. For yet others, only God knows. Perhaps eventually all will change to the only path that reaches the Celestial.

Geoff
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

https://new-birth.net/padgetts-messages ... ol-1-pg20/
I must also state that the time will come when this Celestial Kingdom will be completed, and thereafter neither spirit nor man will be able to enter therein; for this Divine Love of the Father will again be withdrawn from man, as it was from the first parents, and the only kingdom that will then be accessible to man will be the kingdom that will exist on earth, or that which now exists in the spirit world.
:idea: First thoughts ...

Divine Love of the Father is always available, according to the Urantia revelation.
And our sun has a fixed lifespan, like all suns. Where does man go next :?:

Also, why does earth acquire a kingdom since there are many inhabited
worlds in the universes, with this local universe Jesus' (Michael's) creation
... according to the Urantia Papers :?:

:study: https://thepadgettmessages.org/

Re: http://thepadgettmessages.org/wp-conten ... SSAGES.pdf
"Spirit Communications Received by James E. Padgett 1914 – 1922"
"First Edition, November 2011, Compilation by Geoff Cutler"

:idea: Looks interesting, especially hinting that others can perform automatic writing.
If I could do this, I would inquire why these spirit messages, even from Jesus,
seem to be unaware of the content of the 1955 Urantia Papers (epochal revelation
of the quality of Jesus' incarnation long ago, according to these Papers).

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Amigoo wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:29 pm
https://new-birth.net/padgetts-messages ... ol-1-pg20/
I must also state that the time will come when this Celestial Kingdom will be completed, and thereafter neither spirit nor man will be able to enter therein; for this Divine Love of the Father will again be withdrawn from man, as it was from the first parents, and the only kingdom that will then be accessible to man will be the kingdom that will exist on earth, or that which now exists in the spirit world.
:idea: First thoughts ...

Divine Love of the Father is always available, according to the Urantia revelation.
And our sun has a fixed lifespan, like all suns. Where does man go next :?:

Also, why does earth acquire a kingdom since there are many inhabited
worlds in the universes, with this local universe Jesus' (Michael's) creation
... according to the Urantia Papers :?:
Well done for grabbing the single most controversial topic in four volumes. Firstly the "Celestial Kingdom" is the eternal non material Kingdom alluded to in TUB beyond the Mansions Worlds where God resides. Nothing new there. What this claims, and there are others, including more recent than Padgett, that entry will be not possible at some point. It does not say for how long. It says that humans will continue to live - possibly in a situation of some benevolence on Earth - thus the Kingdom on Earth - or in the Mansion Worlds. I have to say I don't pay much attention to this aspect. Most recently Jesus said it was at least 1000 years away. I don't see the reason for it, so thats why its problematic for me. More recently with the communication we got that a huge number of humans - billions - will be removed from this Earth to other 3D planets, I can almost see why that should apply to them.

Amigoo wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:29 pm
:study: https://thepadgettmessages.org/

Re: http://thepadgettmessages.org/wp-conten ... SSAGES.pdf
"Spirit Communications Received by James E. Padgett 1914 – 1922"
"First Edition, November 2011, Compilation by Geoff Cutler"

:idea: Looks interesting, especially hinting that others can perform automatic writing.
If I could do this, I would inquire why these spirit messages, even from Jesus,
seem to be unaware of the content of the 1955 Urantia Papers (epochal revelation
of the quality of Jesus' incarnation long ago, according to these Papers).

Its hardly possible for Padgett over the period 1914 to 1923 to cover the UB material only published in 1955 or maybe received in the 1940's even 1930's as we dont know when it was actually received or indeed in what format. By and large those who study the Padgett Messages do not find TUB attractive, and the reason is that the Padgett Messages are far less intellectual and more "heart centred" I think. As for the reverse I dont think many TUB readers have read Padgett, so I can't comment really on that. However the Padgett material was not published until volume 1 in 1941 and the last volume in the 1970's. Lack of money was the primary reason, as also there was not a large core group of initial supporters as Padgett was a well known practising Washington based lawyer who was concerned about his reputation.

Many people have gifts of mediumship and automatic writing is only one of those. These days trance is more common. Its not without psychic risks though and should not be treated as a joke.
Amigoo wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:29 pm Divine Love of the Father is always available, according to the Urantia revelation.
I have not yet found a UB follower who has the understanding that a Padgett follower has, of Divine Love. So much so, that I wrote a letter to TUB followers on that topic.

Geoff
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:sunflower: Very good perspective on the Padgett messages, but will take time to absorb it.
Do you want to be another adjuster abandoned mortal?
:idea: The UB is very clear about this! Adjusters do not abandon humans -
humans have to convincingly reject survival (then the adjuster leaves).

Today I sense that those who long bonded with the Padgett messages
and those who bonded with the Urantia revelation will rarely be willing
to change perspectives ... but can learn from "the other side".

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Amigoo wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:37 pm
Do you want to be another adjuster abandoned mortal?
My making that statement was about "eternal" survival, because the P Messages state that without a developed soul (what you might consider a TA to be) you cannot go higher than the Mansion World 6, and we know this to be factual, as evidenced by Yogananda's own story. And if you add in the teaching - that I am uncertain about - that the gates will close, then you do have exactly what an "adjuster abandoned mortal" would be, and all they rejected was the practice of asking for God's Divine Love. Something I suspect you would agree the vast majority of UB followers do not practice.

And as "evidence" - which is a bit thin I know - it would appear the Buddha is not in the Celestial Kingdom, and has no interest or desire to go there. In fact when I actually believed in TA's as a concept, I assumed the closing of the gates was effected by adjuster abandonment of those who showed no desire to "find God".
Amigoo wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:37 pm Today I sense that those who long bonded with the Padgett messages
and those who bonded with the Urantia revelation will rarely be willing
to change perspectives ... but can learn from "the other side".
Hoo boy. In the last 18 months I was challenged by my spirit mentors to drop everything I believed and jump off a cliff. They proceeded to show me material I had never seen and today I am not the person I was. In fact I have moved so far almost none of my Earth spiritual friends are close in that way, and don't even know because I keep a hell of a lot to myself.

take care
Geoff
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

"Eternal survival" seem similar between Padgett and the UB ...

The UB mentions that the soul (that which survives mortal death)
must fuse with its adjuster to advance beyond the mansion worlds.

Maybe you're ready to upscale/restate the Padgett messages. 8)

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Amigoo wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:16 am "Eternal survival" seem similar between Padgett and the UB ...

The UB mentions that the soul (that which survives mortal death)
must fuse with its adjuster to advance beyond the mansion worlds.

Maybe you're ready to upscale/restate the Padgett messages. 8)

I WAS in that position, but not any more. Especially since I learned TUB came from a 4/5D civilisation, far too low a spiritual level to warrant being called an FER. That is effectively about the 4th Mansion World.

Geoff
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

I learned TUB came from a 4/5D civilisation

:idea: It's enlightening where all these beings reside: :roll:

Authors/Sponsors of the Papers (*=co-author/sponsor)

Archangel: 41, 44, 46, 48, 77-81
Brilliant Evening Star: 37, 47, 85-89
Chief of Archangels: 33, 35
Chief of Evening Stars: 119
Chief of Midwayers: 91
Chief of Seraphim: 82-84, 113-114
Divine Counselor: Fwd, 1-9, 17-19, 23-24, 31*
Life Carrier: 57-65
Machiventa Melchizedek: 56*
Malavatia Melchizedek: 43
Manovandet Melchizedek: 53
Mantutia Melchizedek: 120
Melchizedek: 38-39, 45, 49, 66-72, 90, 92-106
Midwayer Commission: 121-196
Mighty Messenger: 22, 28, 30, 32, 34, 40, 42, 52, 54-55, 56*, 115-118
One High in Authority: 25
One Without Name and Number: 31*
Perfector of Wisdom: 11-14, 20-21, 26-27
Secondary Lanonandek: 50-51
Solitary Messenger: 107-112
Solonia: 73-76
Universal Censor: 10, 15-16, 29
Vorondadek Son: 36

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Beings from several star systems in Andromeda have been coming through the wormhole and visiting your planet for thousands of years. Most of the recent visitations started when you began exploding nuclear devices.

Some of the Andromedans have joined the Galactic Confederation’s program to prevent nuclear disaster on Earth. They have been closely monitoring your nuclear tests and experimentation with the ionosphere to keep you from blowing holes in the protective layers around your planet.

They do have several channels on the Earth, and have appeared in various forms to contactees since 1945. In some cases, they have collaborated with the Zetas. Many contactees have reported tall, thin beings accompanying the short, spindly legged Zetas. Although there are several sub-species of Andromedans associated with Earth, the tall thin beings with the almond eyes are the most prevalent.

The Andromedan worlds have a lot of variety and offer a broad spectrum of levels and densities. The fourth density ones have highly advanced technologies on planets with billions of souls. They are great writers, poets, storytellers and actors, and are in touch with beings from all over the Universe. Although many of them are spiritually evolved and have a loving, compassionate focus, they have also overstepped their authority at times regarding Earth. One of their councils in the fourth density worlds is responsible for the Urantia material, which attempts to give a cosmology of the Universe from their perspective. While the hierarchical constructs in the early part of the material are basically accurate, a lot of the accounts of Earth’s history are inaccurate or are biased toward their early experiences visiting Earth.

These Andromedans are governed by a central planet in one of the star systems mentioned repeatedly in the Urantia material, known as Nebadon in those writings.

Councils of Nebadon

The spiritual overseers of the Andromedans visiting Earth are found in the Nebadon system located near the center of the Andromeda galaxy. These beings are vibrating at levels eight through ten on the density spectrum, which means they are capable of intergalactic travel. Some of the 10th density souls have used pure consciousness to traverse the vast distances between galaxies and have influenced the spiritual evolution of souls on Earth. Several are members of the priesthood of Melchizedek, a 9th density organization with links to the lower realms.

There are black holes near the center of Andromeda that link it to other universes. The more advanced members of Nebadon have navigated their way into these alternate realms and have described the structure of what they call the “Paradise Worlds.” The High Councils of Andromeda have had the foresight and wisdom to seek an understanding of human free will and their members have restrained themselves from intervening excessively in human affairs. Mostly, they work through numerous Earthly channels and are focusing on correcting the earlier mistakes made in the Urantia material, as well as downloading the archives and records of Andromedan civilizations, which are too numerous and varied to describe here.

Rachele, Sal. Earth Awakens: Prophecy 2012–2030 (pp. 370-371). Light Technology Publishing. Kindle Edition.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Thanks, Geoff!

This material is so foreign to me that it reminds me of friends where the wife
was a long time reader of the UB and her new husband did not believe it.
After she asked him to read it as science fiction, he became a reader
... soon becoming active in UB dissemination. 8)

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Testing what Perplexity AI knows about the Galactic Federation.

:study: Re: https://www.perplexity.ai/

Q: What is the Galactic Federation?

"The Galactic Federation is a concept that has gained popularity within UFO religions, New Age movements, and science fiction stories. It is described as an alliance of extraterrestrial civilizations within the Milky Way Galaxy, aiming to assist humanity in its spiritual evolution and transformation. The idea of the Galactic Federation was notably channeled by Sheldan Nidle, who claimed that this federation would bring about a paradise of sociological and ecological evolution by 2012 through a mass landing of starships. However, these claims have been met with skepticism and criticism.

Former head of Israel's military space program, Haim Eshed, also made claims about the existence of aliens and a Galactic Federation. He stated that aliens are among us on Earth and that different species have formed a secretive Galactic Federation similar to those depicted in science fiction like Star Trek. Eshed mentioned that humanity is not yet ready for direct contact with extraterrestrials, and this federation remains hidden to prevent hysteria until humans are prepared. While the concept of the Galactic Federation has sparked interest and discussion, it is essential to note that these claims are largely based on channeling and personal accounts rather than concrete scientific evidence.

NASA has released statements emphasizing that no extraterrestrial life has been found yet, highlighting the ongoing search for such life forms. The Galactic Federation remains a topic of fascination within certain communities but is not substantiated by mainstream scientific findings."