“The World of the Cross.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“The World of the Cross.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, October 2, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “The World of the Cross.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “The creation of a clean, pure, sincere and loving heart, soul and mind, shall only happen when you consciously allow Me to be with you in all your experiences. Nothing will remain hidden because I am with you at all times, although you do not, as yet, realize this.

The simplest, and yet, the most difficult thing to do is to always live in conscious awareness of My presence in you. This is the greatest truth your record of old speaks of, ‘That in Him we live, move and have our being, and therefor, God lives in us and has His being’.

This you need to learn and remember at all times because without the Creator nothing would exist. God is not only all love and all mercy but He is also all gravity. If God moved, everything would fall and disappear into a black nothingness.

God’s existence is shrouded in the eternal past, and because of His timelessness He brought everything into being by His original thought, by the Eternal Son’s word, and by the Infinite Spirit’s mind function. However, these eternal mysteries are beyond mortal comprehension.

Suffice to say, mortal minds are indwelt with the Spirit of God – a mind with the power to choose good over evil. God does not create evil. God only creates good, but He gave humankind the power of free will to choose good over evil.

The situation on your planet, Urantia, is an example of how evil has gotten out of hand and has been allowed to proliferate due to some powerful ‘black’ minds. This is a great misuse of this gift from the Gods, which surely shall have to be accounted for in eternity.

The Creator Son of your universe, born into human form as the babe of Bethlehem, came to show humankind the love of God, and how to live in a better way. However, His simple message was too difficult to understand by some ‘bright’ minds of those days, and as a result your world is now known as the world of the cross.

Fear not, for God is still in charge in the hearts of His children everywhere, and whosoever listens to that Sill Voice within, and heeds Its gentle guidance will live forever.

The choice is yours to become what It intends for you to become. This is your eternal lesson to learn.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
1111angels.net
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.