Photon Belt

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Photon Belt

Post by Geoff »

I have a few very curious issues I am trying to resolve, things our guides said to us quite recently. And by a tortuous route that is one of those things, I felt moved to buy a book that was published in 1994, called "You are Becoming a Galactic Human." The main channeler is Sheldon Nidle and he was in contact with a branch of the Galatic Federation dealing with the planetary system of Sirius. I wonder if anyone is familiar with this book and or the topic of the toroidal belt of photon energy that the Sirius planets are in?

The premise of the book was that our Solar system was poised to enter this unique energy in 1995 or 1996. Clearly that did not happen. Not the first such prediction to not happen as predicted. But I am wondering if we are still on course for that to happen?

Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Photon Belt

Post by Geoff »

I have gone back to the guidance we received in March this year. It was the second advice to prepare for a period of hard times. But this time they said darkness would occur "for as long as needed" and that we needed food for us and our animals for two months before new systems will be working, As also they again reiterated that no electrical devices will work. So its candles or hurricane lamps, and gas BBQ or wood fired stoves for cooking by candlelight and later there will be light but still no electrical devices, cars, phones, internet, town water, town sewage, possibly even town gas as that's probably pressurised by electrical pumps etc etc. This does align with the idea of the photon belt but our sources have not ever mentioned that. The plans for the recovery of this world have changed dramatically, because those in control of the Earth at this time have not reacted as our space friends expected when their ET masters were eliminated. They have doubled down. You can see that in the current rush by reserve banks around the world to withdraw physical currency and make all money electronic. Why now?

Geoff
RunningScroll
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by RunningScroll »

Don't know if it's relevant, but here's some interesting videos down the earth changes/disasters line:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAlyvbt8Nlk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgUnuf53dm4

I have a friend who is headlong into this kind of line of thinking, he thinks some big earth changes and earth catastrophes are up ahead. Like you he thinks there could be an outage of electronic tech etc. Let us know if you find pertinent information. I've been thinking about survival preps myself.

Cheers, Dylan
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

The, "ETA" as predicted by esteemed monks is 2025-2026, and that foresight is the prediction of another major disruption similar to the worlds response to COVID except with larger magnitude.

Swami has called this a mini-era and the end goal of this era are two major key changes- depopulation and digital identification.

Personally, I think those responsible for enrolling society into these systems will be successful but not to the extent that they will maintain ruling class status. I think it's going to wake a lot of people up(if what we've been through already hasn't). I am hopeful with Swami V's prediction that we will have younger and more compassionate leaders when it's all said and done.

In the US we can expect a revamp of a type of capitalism made evident to most by 2034.

Thank you for the warning. I have witnessed three different and unrelated holy persons all see something 2025-2026. All confirm reduced population. I think this will be in part an engineered crisis blamed on climate change. World powers are shifting(if you didn't know) and much of what we experience has been in relation that. The warring ideals of todays karmic unfolding are civic nationalism vs globalism.

Recently we had the whistleblower Eric Hecker come forward and say that Raytheon tested alien technology responsible for a couple major earthquakes. It is now becoming accepted as commonplace that weather manipulation has been an interest our authorities have maintained for a while. That we have reverse engineered alien technology and that our level of exploitation has disrupted life in worlds unseen.

Truly we are alive during fascinating times and I too have been feeling most recently a sense of, "don't get too comfortable just yet." But I hold fast to the belief that these times are an opportunity for anyone who chooses to draw closer to God and their personal Faith.

Godspeed, and may God bless us all with His inner voice...
And, may we all develop our ability to discern and interpret...

Loving regards
~HR
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
RunningScroll
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by RunningScroll »

Thanks!
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

I would have to disagree with that Swami. The whole point of this particular phase is the total destruction of the control systems in place today. Absolutely everything. Nothing else will allow us to rebuild and move into 5D. Bear in mind those who have been pulling the levers are very unlikely to ascend with us and the basis of who you are has to be totally loving. So the controllers plus those who sadly have aligned themselves with aggressive attitudes and unloving behaviours towards others.

Timing is as always driven by free will. The first prediction I have found was 1995/1996. Next was 2006/2007. Now Jesus has weighed in in 2015 but not so as to pick a date. At that time he said “on the horizon “. Others of our guides have about 18 months ago said “5 minutes to midnight.” Last year we heard this year was very likely.

Our list of warnings is very long:

https://soultruth.ca/various/earth-changes/

Some time last year the Galactic Federation completely encircled this planet with about 1 million spacecraft. That is to totally control the space traffic in and out. They are not having any more space renegades messing with the plan. Just recently we heard craft were coming from extremely far away possibly even other universes all wanting to help us at this time. So they think it’s imminent.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

Thanks Geoff, I am not ruling anything out. I add my own speculation to what it otherwise a broad prediction. As for the timeline... 2025-2026

The three different holy persons that say this are:

Swami Kriyananda

Amma the Hugging Saint

and Swami Vidyadhishananda

Swami Vidyadhishananda is the only one I've seen talk about regular communications with ET's.

All talk about major earth changes and depopulation around this time. By what means, how and whether or not anything we've done now will lead us to this consequence- is up for speculation.

All also see smaller communities and relief from this mini-era afterwards.

It's really exciting to think about reading your post.

Kind regards.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity