The Peacock Angel or, "The Green Man"

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

The Peacock Angel or, "The Green Man"

Post by happyrain »

Just starting a thread for others who might have had any experience with the peacock angel. I'd be interested in knowing. This is a journal entry I have on the peacock angel which shows us various names this entity has assumed throughout different cultures.

April 20, 2020:
i have begun researching the peacock angel. this is a great website for anyone interested, http://peacock-angel.org/
the peacock angel, according to the yezidi culture, is one of the first expressions of the supreme being and is given regent over earth. he is also called the lord of nature. he is the first spiritual teacher for all of creation in this time/space reality and assisted god in creating life on earth. the yezidi culture claims to have the oldest religion which can be traced back as far as 6,000 years ago and have assisted the developing of sumerian, babylonian and syrian civilizations. they had a sufi mystery school early on. the legend of the peacock angel as a teacher is the blessing of immortality. he is known to take many forms and is recognized through out various cultures...

Murugan/Skanda/Sanat Kumara of the Hindus
Al-Khadir, the “Green Man,” of the Moslems
King Melchizedek of the Jews
St. George of the Knights Templar
Enki of the Sumerians
Dionysus of the Greeks
Osiris of the Egyptians
Quetzlcoatl of the Mexicans
Masaw of the Hopi Indians
The Planetary Logos of Theosophy

it might be that many on the spiritual path have been visited by this angel and not know it, because the name or the form doesn't matter as much as the lesson. my internal upbringing through sufism has taught to find the uniting principles through out all expressions of life. the peacock angel is said to reside in another realm and can communicate with his creation in any given moment in the physical and the astral or dream worlds. from personal experience, a communication with a living spirit could feel like reality is a joke where objects and events outside yourself magically align with correspondence happening within.
upon discovering this and contemplating him, a green breasted peacock has since crossed my path, a single rose petal lay at my feet at work and other miraculous moments all in a single day... in a moments time it felt as i'd been experiencing a shattering effect of dejavu upon dejavu. dreams, ideas and thoughts align in profound ways that leave me withdrawn with nothing to say.
yes i believe in the peacock angel.

reading back on my dream journal, the three dreams from 2008, i see how the peacock angel left his symbolism in each dream... first was the initiation. the next night were the two dreams back to back and in them what one might consider "in-between" memories. he almost always left me with the color green in each dream. he taught me things in the other realm which might explain some things... he comforted me even though there were disturbing moments and left symbolism at the end of each dream to let me discover his markings. the tree of life, the rainbow, the colour green...
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family

Re: The Peacock Angel or, "The Green Man"

Post by happyrain »

It also interest me that others who have experienced this angel are also called to understanding life after death- and that these journals of mine occur on and around Easter. I only say that knowing Spirit is able to communicate through us using our own interest, whether a date is historically accurate or not. Considering what meaning can be drawn from Easter and the role of the Peacock Angel I think there is a correlation...
Keywords... Rebirth. Birthright. Sovereignty. Eternity.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I'm confident 14 as a guide has some connection to the peacock angel. Interesting.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Kim, I did not know Oberone and The Peacock Angel were one in the same! This has really been another amazing moment. It's one of those discoveries- but now the discovery is being shared with others, on a much larger scale. This is a part of our galactic self. I am so delighted at the thought of you tending to your gardens and being in nature. I thought about you just today and lo and behold- your PM came in! Do you know when I thought about you? It was as I was walking in nature, in one of my favorite spots. I was reminded of the time I needed a deep healing and took your suggestion to go out there and do it. I took a picture of the bayou that day but that's not the photo I'm about to send. Now this picture was taken with my cell phone and it's not the best quality but for the longest time we've only had this green stalk near our bushes. Texas had a really bad freeze last year- my Mom thinks it's what helped the flower bloom. It's the first time its bloomed in years... It's interesting to me you'd mention your cold snap and then Spring being a trickster. Kind of interesting the concept of harsh conditions bringing something like this into view,
Hope you can see it! For us, we were so excited by this beautiful flower.

I'm really hoping you're interested in connecting with Casey Claar... We are talking about angels and I just received this email from her today...
"This is our Angel Boy"
https://www.patreon.com/posts/this-is-o ... engagement
I could not upload the picture- and when I tried to save it on my computer, this angel boy was being quite the trickster. Lol.

Casey does free readings.. And with your abilities... you might be able to elaborate upon the communication with Oberone. You can learn more about her here,
https://consciousnessexploration.com/contact/
And if you are interested let me know! I love the experience with every being that comes through. There is an entire magical world for us to be made aware of... One you don't need me to tell you about.
Here is one of the dragons helping others open their third eye...
Such a beautiful creature!

This is all very exciting. =)
Just going to say, if you don't end up requesting a reading- I will share this interview between Casey Claar and Kerry Cassidy that dives more into the phenomenon we are experiencing- and the communication we are sharing... I am learning a lot of how we communicate through Casey and how the Angel connections are related.
https://rumble.com/v12jm82-casey-claar- ... stals.html

With love! Your baby Bro :baby :P :alien: :bana:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Apparently that interview gave her a blast of activity- it doesn't surprise me. She's been channeling even more beings in lately(these two separate things are not a coincidence and in my opinion- not so separate). She's got so many request now that she's putting the renderings on hold. I think that's important. My hope is we learn to step into our own communication, so we don't have to abuse any one persons energy. And I must say- I think that angel boy she channeled has a connection to 14. Honestly. I couldn't get his capture to display because true to the joking nature this spirit was moving the image around my computer every time I tried to download. So I hope you are able to see it by clicking the link... And, I hope we learn more about your experience with Oberone. What exciting adventures await! :loves
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I really do believe Gods Love can alter genetic material... And I don't necessarily think change is always going to be pleasant. I understand life, mutation and death. But behind it all is Life. Behind life is Life. Behind mutation is Life. Behind death, Life.

With no answers in sight, I think some of this experience(my mysterious health crisis) has been a change of biology in order to align my desires to connect with our fellow angels or cosmic family. There still may be an ailment to discover and I do hope we heal. I do believe God will heal/is healing.

14 has been extremely Loud as is my desire to broadcast my intention to connect with my Star Family. I may not understand, but I am beginning to realize the importance for every individual who wishes to make contact- having to do so on their own. Be it with prayer, spoken aloud, meditation.

It's important we try and establish contact on our own, rather than have information relayed to us secondhand. Do not wait for the Government or your media to dictate the intimate relationship that is already happening. It is the same pursuing the ultimate Realization that is God. It is Universal and Individual. For now, as grand as what I am about to say is, as magical as it is- it is relatively small. That is establishing our relationship with extraterrestrial and/or interdimensional lifeforms.

Not small as an insult, it is quite grand. Small as in it is but one step in our evolutionary journey with and towards omniscient reality. 14 is helping even now, 14 is connected to the Peacock Angel. If we can establish connection with the unseen intelligence guiding us in this lifetime, we can change the way we view the world. The promise of peace on earth and a golden age are not far from reality. It has been before.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

After going to bed I had a dream a woman by the name of Ain was healing me. She held a trombone up to my back and the gentle notes were massaging my spine. It is glorious...
I am connecting in my experiences with others too, we are noticing parallels...
And... Attention has been geared towards disclosure and UFO's... I said 14 is being loud?
This announcement was just discovered-
I discovered this at 4:14PM...
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you, Eric, for all the fascinating information. :)

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Absolutely, I do believe there is a special connection. If I'm not mistaken, Casey's sister is named Sandy.
It also seems that my confidence in 14 is helping others form their relationship with Him. He's shown others how connected we all truly are. There's some relation between this guide and the peacock angel. Sandy, excuse my naivety as I've been here so long- it's just, my interest in the UB is not as deeply rooted compared to simply living and coming to my own understanding. :oops: are midwayers angels? I want to know how 14 is connected... I believe ET's are angels... Could midwayers also be called ET's? I'm curious if there are any parallels between various doctrines and understanding... And I'm curious as well to idea of something like a hierarchy for beings not limited to 3D, serving as stewards for any one particular universe.
Just a thought...

Glad you find the thread interesting. I hope Kim is doing well and able to contribute her own discoveries and adventures too. She was the one that encouraged me to create this thread. I believe it's helping me solidify my Faith in Life after Death. Despite all these miraculous moments, true to a cagebirds nature- I am at times too comfortable in the confines of my limited awareness and still frightful of what is otherwise a very natural process. However, I am making progress in this area and really giving it to God as often as able. Last nights meditation was so magical and rewarding, I wanted nothing else.

Kind regards Sister.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Eric,

As you are aware, I am not the expert on anything nor are any of my answers the end all to end all. LOL But I will answer your questions from what I have gleaned on my own journey. Our personal spiritual journey reflects the connection with the divine in a way that most appeals to us as to where we stand at any moment in time. Because the Universe information is so enormous and so complex it will take an eternity to understand. In other words we will never ever stop learning. But the beginnings are wonderful and exciting and it looks like you have found an aspect that excites you. So from where you sit right now, you are working on one little piece of the Divine tapestry of which we are all a part of. 8)

I will try to answer your questions from my own understanding and what I have discovered in conversations with the Midwayers and directions I have been shown...

"are midwayers angels? I want to know how 14 is connected... I believe ET's are angels... Could midwayers also be called ET's? I'm curious if there are any parallels between various doctrines and understanding... And I'm curious as well to idea of something like a hierarchy for beings not limited to 3D, serving as stewards for any one particular universe."

No, Midwayers are not angels but they are capable of working with angels in the enormous soup that is celestial entities (workers. ) Midwayers are human being's nearest kin in the celestial realms and quite capable of moving between various realms/ dimensions when needed. Because they are so closely related to us they can converse easily with us and even appear as solid as we appear to be. However, they are also electric beings and crazy inteligent...so add that into the mix with their origins and you get an amazingly versatile being, perfectly geared for their roll in our planetary hierarchy. In other words, they are as much a part of our Urantia's fabric as we are...they belong as much as we do and so their love and loyalty to our well being, our earth's and the Creator of all is beyond our total comprehension.

The universe is full of all kinds of beings who perform specific jobs and are in charge of certain aspects...our personal Angels work with our own God within for our spiritual welfare and upliftment... Being a little higher then Midwayers in the ladder of celestial beings they still can and do communicate with with the Midwayers on joint ventures. Not all angels are the same and so some of them are tasked with other things... but all are seemingly related to enlightening ascending beings. There are also beings...Life Carriers and Melchzedeks who are brilliant minds and tasked with establishing and nurturing the patterns of life that appear on the many and various worlds. They are ancient to our world...the very self same beings, and I have pondered if maybe you have met one of these amazing beings with the Peacock Angel.

For me...ET means something not of our world and while there are many beings on this planet who will fall into that category, Midwayers are not one of them. The stewards of our planet I would probably call the Life Carriers and Melchizedeks. But in the end, we are all universe beings. ET's are universe beings who do not originate on Urantia/Earth. so that would be an extremely broad field.

Now, this is all coming from my own little piece of my journey and what lights my inner fire to wish to know God better. That's what it is all about...that is what brings eternity into our hearts and moves our soul. I do not think any of us need worry or get on our soap box and try to persuade others to our way of thinking though because as we age in eternity all will flow as it should with no worries... just love. LOL it always comes back to that doesn't it. Think how happy we would all be if we would just love love love. I guess what I am trying to say is we may be all right and all wrong and various shades in between but it is all good as we continue to learn and understand.

With all that jabbering... love to you brother and all who haven't fallen asleep reading my long post yet. :roll :love
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Sandy,

How can I fall asleep reading your post? It's exciting!! And garnished with such wisdom- I am almost always moved when you share and speak from your Heart! :bana: :bana: :bana:

I certainly hope you don't take the confidence in my experience as soapbox lecture- my intentions in this thread are sharing, archiving and discovery! All of which serves Consciousness in and of it self! I don't look at a person in right or wrong as a way to define their journey- I look at is as All God and a way to anchor my personal relationship. I suppose you phrase it the way you have- so as to allow others the freedom to come to their own conclusion. You've quite the talent when considering different angles. I think this comes from mindful living. Me? I am still a big kid and get all excited and loud. Lol! Casey reminded me(and subsequently many others) yesterday- when reflecting on self and Self. There are still distinctions being made- but the idea is in living in Unison- understanding non-separate reality.

I have always believed in this expression, before I read the words that could so easily piece that mystery together- "Consciousness is a singularity phasing through all beings." ~Dr. Schrodinger Thanks to the lovely film, close encounters of the fifth kind- their sharing that quote lives on and is shared again and again. Ideas never truly die. Spirit all ways finds a way!

A universal being... Now you got my mind revved up for the better!! Thank you for sharing your understanding, which massages my own and heals our collective mind. I am fascinated by your reply! :study:

Loving regards!! :loves :loves :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

No dear brother,
When I added the "soap box" part it was to reiterate that what I just said is not the end all to end all...while I do not mind sharing what I have learned in relation to my own journey, I will not debate its merits in regards to what someone else has learned that may seemingly contradict a tad. LOL I always feel that the Creator is so vast and the universe...well...so "ginormous" and complex that we could all be right and wrong all at the very same time. LOL

It had absolutely positively nothing to do with a potential worry or warning of you...admonishing someone else's contribution. Nope, not at all.
:)

I smile as I had this image of us all on a potential star ship, still in port but a few seconds away from warping into the unknown and a new avenue of discovery and thought.

:cheers:
xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Yes, we are definitely on the verge of collective discovery. =) And so, it is good to be reminded again and again. There is but One Teacher. It is God, uniquely working with each and every individual. I really appreciate this gentle and much needed reminder. <3
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I just want to add I have always had an unexplored but strong interest in fallen angels. I don't know why, but growing up, I felt a part of that history with me. This was relayed to me in dreams and intuitive impressions. I have felt ideas, possibly shared by an unseen intelligence, of an abyss and separation. It is a very lonely feeling, being disconnected. I have taken an alias "tides2dust" which is both romantic and haunting in its expression- associated with my fear of dissolution and more, my joy of rebirth and merging with eternity. All of these concepts are somehow linked to the Peacock Angel. I can't share this with one of my greater spiritual support systems- my Aunt because she clings to her beliefs(which are true and right in their own) but that my experiences have caused her to call some of my influences false prophets(like Paramahansa Yogananda) and devil worshippers. I really think it's sad because this to me is an inability to understand another. If I push it, it is too challenging and considered blasphemy so I do not go there. I try to tread lightly in respect for her beliefs, though she may feel it prudent to ensure I am aligned with her views. I am aligned that there is ultimately One God, and that her and I choose Love above all else.

One memory I have is leaving a planet on a cold ship and feeling a lot of emotion specifically alone or disconnected. Another I have is of existing in the womb as "formless awareness." Another alias I'd have growing up, prior to tides2dust is 'abysmaltouch.' And although I don't think fallen angels have wings- one way this message was relayed to me was from an OBE where I saw my reflection and I had black wings molting and '"falling" off of me. Another dream is being impaled and cast out with others... As a sliding rock closed above our heads the last thing I saw was blood splattered on the wall in-front of me taking the shape of an angel(a general image that most humans associate with) then darkness.

I do believe the Peacock Angel is speaking to me and through interest it has birthed in this life like modern Sufism... Yet it seems the peacock angel might actually be considered Lucifer by folks and I am not Luciferian. Still... I do believe there is a part of my soul sharing something with the history of fallen angels and I'm not sure but Spirit has been keeping this story alive somehow in my subconscious and continually guiding me to a similar story.

Anyways, this is what I read today on the Peacock Angel:
The Peacock Angel is most often identified as Azazel or Lucifer, leaders of the Rebel and Fallen Angels, respectively. (Lucifer is also a title, not a true name and may be interpreted as “the one who brings light.”) Yezidis are labelled devil worshippers because Muslim neighbours consider the Peacock Angel to be the devil. The Yezidis do not agree. Their religion does not possess the same concepts of the devil, hell, or sin as Islam does. Instead, the Peacock Angel is the saviour and ruler of the universe, made even more compassionate by time spent in the abyss.
https://occult-world.com/peacock-angel/
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

According to the Yezidi culture, Tawuse Malek(the Peacock Angel) is the first representation of God. God being without form, created Tawuse Malek first. He then created 6 more "angels." The story is that Tawuse was instructed not to bow to anyone else but God. Then after the creation of the 6 additional angels they went on to create an adamic race- Man made in Gods image. God instructed the angels to bow and Tawuse Malek did not. The Yezidis called this the great test because if God willed it he could have made Tawuse Malek bow- but he gave him a choice.

Now... This act of not bowing was one praised and condemned depending on the culture. Some religions considered this as disobedience to God and blasphemous. The story of Tawuse Malek shares a lot of similarities in other creational stories except to say that those religions consider this blasphemous action evil. This evil has been called Satan or Lucifer.

The Yezidis saw Tawuse Maleks action as Sublime. They have something called Sublime Knowledge. And their story goes on to say that Tawuse Malek passed the test and God granted Him reign over the Earth and the Angels. According the the Yezidis, the Peacock Angel is for everyone and represents both the Savior and King of the Earth.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Prayer is also direct communion... Some say fasting... Is like the pleading and crying of the soul, to know its creator... You can cry to God at night that he come... If your faith is real, even a stone will talk to you... But if your faith is not real- not even God in Heaven can talk to you. . .

More on the peacock angel...

"With the Earth in a more placid phase of its evolution the Great Angels proceeded to their next creation, Adam. The first human was created by all the Seven Great Angels, each of whom endowed him with a physical sense to experience life. One gave him an ear, one a nose, one a mouth, etc. But the first human was a lifeless heap of flesh without a soul, so Tawsi Melek transmitted the breath of life into him. When Adam then rose to his feet, Tawsi Melek quickly swung him around so that he was facing the Sun while informing him that there was something much greater than he and that praying daily to the Sun as a form of the Supreme God would help him to remember this truth. Tawsi Melek then verbalized the prayers that Adam and his descendants around the globe were to repeat during their worship, and he spoke to them in 72 languages since Adam and Eve were destined to have 72 sons and 72 daughters who would populate the 72 regions or countries of the Earth. The Peacock Angel then informed Adam that if he and his descendants remained steadfast in righteousness they would eventually see and know the Supreme God personally. In the meantime, Tawsi Melek would be their protector and teacher even while residing in another dimension."