Earth is Our Holy Land — by Stephen Parato

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

I think this is one of my favorite articles (well, until the next one :lol: ). Stephen states categorically that Love is the needed basis for our world. He presents this positive perspective with just enough of an analysis of the old world to provide a contrast that highlights his thesis. I loved this article.

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/07/29/earth-holy-land/

Welles
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Earth is Our Holy Land — by Stephen Parato

Post by Sandy »

I started reading this a couple hours ago and got interrupted by a phone call from my youngest son! :sunflower: :bana: :D :sunflower: :bana: Made my day it did!
...And the article was pretty good too. ;) :mrgreen: I just read it all over again and really appreciate what it is saying...

Really enjoyed this bit from the article...
"One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, “My son, the battle is between 2 “wolves” inside us all. One is Evil (fear). It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego. The other is Good (Love). It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith.” The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: “Which wolf wins?” The old Cherokee simply replied, “The one you feed.”
That sort of puts in into an easy to crack nutshell doesn't? :D
Hope you are enjoying a beautiful start to the week end, Welles. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.