Just to say Hi All...

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Farstar
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Just to say Hi All...

Post by Farstar »

Hi to you All... :hithere
I am Farstar, messaging from sunny Spain, 11.11,1,111 and 1111 been cropping up in my life alot recently so a friend said I should google it, that's how I came across you all, curiouser and curiouser...
I'm a holistic therapist, Ovate with a passion for ontology working the past 7 years as a massage and beauty therapist in a beach side wellness center and spa, which I gave up last year for a variety of reasons, my own wellbeing for one and the need to spend some time with my animals and land, I've also recently been reading a "Course in Miracles" by the foundation for inner peace, all sorts of strange goings on lately... :sunflower:
I was accustomed to treating between 8 & 16 clients a day 6 & 7 days a week during summer season and calling the angels for to assist my clients personal healing, and missing this aspect of my work very much of late though the spirits of nature and the land are abundant in the wild place I have my home...
Noticing may synchronicity's of late too...
So anyway good to find you all and merry met.. Love and Light to and from the Oneness...
Farstar... :loves
overmind
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Just to say Hi All...

Post by overmind »

Hi Farstar,

I was reading "A Course in Miracles" at one point too, until I got distracted by all the other books in my collection. :roll
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Just to say Hi All...

Post by Sandy »

Hi Farstar.
Welcome!!
I wasn't sure exactly what ontology was so I looked up the definition...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontology
It sounds fascinating and helpful in strengthening and stretching the spiritual and mindle muscles as one carefully and thoughtfully dissects reality and the state of being. I would love to hear more about it as you understand it as it is very new to me. I would also like to know more about the nature spirits who inhabit the wild lands where you live and any experiences you can share with us. This is something I haven't thought about in years but lately it has come up quite a few times. I generally pay close attention to synchronicities and just a couple days ago a friend of mine was telling me about a lecture about the SIDHE he had attended given by Søren Hauge.

Anyway, Farstar it is lovely to meet you. :hithere
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.