Hello Freinds

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
roxiedog13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Hello Freinds

Post by roxiedog13 »

Just checking in to say hi and hope all are doing well ? 1111 is always with me , certainly a reminder that I should drop by to say hi more often . :oops: Nice to see many of the familiar names and appreciate that so many take the time
to keep the place active.
Many know my wife had cancer and we were very much focused on that battle. She's pretty much on the other side of that ordeal with a few reconstructive types of surgeries left to do. Moving on with life in every way possible. :finger:
Right now I'm still up to my eyeballs in snow here in the winter wonderland :roll: looking forward to some spring skiing and a trip to an warm location some time soon if all goes according to plan. Back to work I go :roll no rest for the
weary ;) :hithere :hithere
Sandy
Staff

Re: Hello Freinds

Post by Sandy »

You checking in just put a big smile on my face this morning, dear Roxie. :D It's fascinating to me when many of our beloved members feel the urge to say hello at the same time. Almost like a quiet call goes out to each of you. It always makes me feel at peace and connected once again.
You aren't forgotten, in fact, I was just thinking of your wife last week and wondering how she was getting on. It is good news to hear that she is past the worst of it. :sunflower: I am a little jealous of all that snow but I can certainly understand being weary of it when you guys over in North America have had such a long cold winter. That warm weather vacation you speak of will go a long way to improving the ole spirit. I hope it pans out soon! :finger:
In the meantime, I am suspecting you are making the best use of all the white stuff... Image
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi roxiedog13 :)

I agree with Sandy. Curious timing. It's good to have you back and posting. :hithere

:alien:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Thank you all, just had another 1111 on my mobile phone and it reminded me to check in .....again. :hithere

We certainly did get more than our share of winter this year, so much for global warming. :roll: It has been colder , longer and the greatest accumulation of the white stuff than I can remember.
My wife is doing an all expenses paid course in Orlando for a week and graciously left me home to keep the driveway clear for when she arrives back. :duh Guess I needed the exercise :?

I'm going to take a few pictures, you have no idea how much snow can fall in one place........really. :shock:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I would love to see your photos, Roxie! A lot of snow when I lived in Ohio was 8 inches. :lol:

You know I am hoping that at least the polar bears are benefiting from this cold winter. They have had a hard time the past few years.

And Oh the hazards of snow shovelling... you reminded me of the hilarious video this morning of my little grandson (Just turned 2) pushing his daddy's snow shovel around on their driveway. When you aren't quite 3 feet tall even the cracks in the driveway can "throw you" off your "meddle". He's so adorable! Can you tell that he's the light of my life. :sunflower: (Proud grandma here! :mrgreen: )
XX Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Sandy wrote:I would love to see your photos, Roxie! A lot of snow when I lived in Ohio was 8 inches. :lol:

You know I am hoping that at least the polar bears are benefiting from this cold winter. They have had a hard time the past few years.

And Oh the hazards of snow shovelling... you reminded me of the hilarious video this morning of my little grandson (Just turned 2) pushing his daddy's snow shovel around on their driveway. When you aren't quite 3 feet tall even the cracks in the driveway can "throw you" off your "meddle". He's so adorable! Can you tell that he's the light of my life. :sunflower: (Proud grandma here! :mrgreen: )
XX Sandy
Green with envy :mrgreen: , I really want one......grand child that is :lol:

8" is a lot of snow for one day, I assume you don't mean total for the winter. We are in the 251" range so far this year, that's over 20 feet . Selling it cheap now ;)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

8" is a lot of snow for one day, I assume you don't mean total for the winter. We are in the 251" range so far this year, that's over 20 feet . Selling it cheap now ;)
You'd have a buyer here if only it would survive in the post. LOL :lol: Yep, I was talking 8 inches but we never even in our most snowy of years could probably come close to what you guys receive on one od your "easy" winters. Just enough for me though...I am one of those odd people who liked to snow shovel. I looked on it as sort of like going to the gym or taking a run... and afterwards I had something to show for it besides my tired and achy muscles. ;)
Green with envy :mrgreen: , I really want one......grand child that is :lol:
I was green too for many years before finally our little Elijah arrived on the scene. I got to take care of him last October for about three weeks and had the time of my life. I miss him so much but all I have to do is close my eyes and I can see him and even smell him. ( I have a vivid imagination and it helped that he was still in diapers. ;) :lol: (No, he smelled good... like sunshine... I so love that little guy!)

Hope your wife has a safe journey back. Gosh it would be hard to leave warm Orlando and head back to the snow... a test of one's love I am thinking. ;) :P
XX Sandy