Full Moon !

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
11light11
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Full Moon !

Post by 11light11 »

:hithere :sunflower: :bana: :kiss: :roll :mrgreen:

Hi everyone!

Check out tonight's full moon with its lovely rainbow halo!

The full moon isn't really at its peak till tomorrow at 10:13am (CST), for anyone who does manifestation work with the full moon. . . this month is the Beaver Moon! :bana:

Love to all of you!

Michele :roll
I-AM
Family

Re: Full Moon !

Post by I-AM »

Hi Michele!

Interestingly, we had the same thing here in Europe. A little bit of autumn haze in the air creating a halo around the moon, like seen in your photo.

So I took the biggest lens I have and tried to capture it. I did not get the color rainbow around it, but I managed to get a very interesting Moonshine shot... :hithere

Only God knows what those old folks were doing in those woods while making and drinking the stuff... :shock: Recently, they were showing a Moonshiners series on Discovery Channel. Quite amusing.

Robert

11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Hi Robert!!! :hithere

That has to be one of the most beautiful photos I've ever seen of the full moon! Thank you so much for sharing it! I can't believe the way you managed to capture all the little lines on the moon's surface! Such a gorgeous photo.

I know what you mean about how you weren't able to capture the full halo. Ours here last night was smaller, so it was photographable in its entirety (I found the pic on our local weather website). But once last year, the halo was larger than my ability to see all of it at once -- it took up the entire night sky, and it was impossible to photograph. I have never seen anything like it! Is that how yours looked last night?

So cool to think that with a distance of 4,700 miles separating us, we both saw the same phenomenon last night! :bana: LOL about moonshiners :lol: . . . .

Love to you! Looking forward to your annual snow photos coming up soon! :roll Michele :loves
I-AM
Family

Post by I-AM »

11light11 wrote:Love to you! Looking forward to your annual snow photos coming up soon! :roll Michele :loves
Ha, ha, ha.

They are coming, for sure! We already got some snow above 2000 meters (6500f). Just read today a Czech newspaper saying that they are expecting first snow in the mountains by the end of this week. In the meantime, our ski lift operators are busy adding new lifts. (And increasing the prices... :evil: )

http://www.jasna.sk/en/mountains-and-ho ... mt-chopok/
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

michele wow i bet that was majestic and so beautiful in person
peaking right around the corner too

robert wow :smurf:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

(And increasing the prices... :evil: )
Time for a little magic Robert!!! :bana:

It was majestic, Eric! Great word! :lol: It's such a drag when it's overcast on the night of the full moon, isn't it?! We got lucky this month.

Love to you guys, Michele :roll
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Wow! Such beautiful Moon shots!!! Well done Robert and Michele! :sunflower:
Robert wrote:
Only God knows what those old folks were doing in those woods while making and drinking the stuff... Recently, they were showing a Moonshiners series on Discovery Channel. Quite amusing.
We could have asked my great grandfather if he were still alive. I am told among his many colourful activities that he was a moonshine runner during prohibition. :lol:
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

I was doting over the full moon last weekend as well Michele my dear :) It's even greater when you live where I am, in the suburbs away from the light pollution of the city, and I loved the look outside in my backyard so much that I insisted on texting people how much I loved it. :lol: :roll

Love
Lucky
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

I do that too, Lucky! :lol: I'm always reminding everyone to check out the full moon! :lol: It seems that our culture's forgotten to look to the skies, but it used to be the centerpiece of entertainment many moons ago! :roll It's better than what's on TV, that's for sure!!!

Next month: December 17th, 4:28am CST : The Cold Moon ! :shock: Oy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love, Lucky! :sunflower: Michele :kiss:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Michele, You have no idea, how much I appreciate your full moon reminders...otherwise I would forget and my poor dear crystals would never get recharged! :oops: :D
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

:bana: Well, yippie! :lol: :love :roll

Love ya Sandy! Michele :kiss: