Fear and 1111

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
minxyd1111
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Fear and 1111

Post by minxyd1111 »

Hello,
I have returned to the board after several years of being absent. My last post I had brought up letter codes and there seemed to be conflicting ideas about their validity and what they mean. I have continued to see them since that time constantly as well as the 1111 and other numbers, all of them! I sometimes know what the letter codes mean, like jj which refers to my husband and I always call him when I see it as I know he needs to hear from me but is someone who will rarely reach out when needing help.

I was seeing a lot of prompts before I disappeared and around that time I suffered job loss and a breakdown while it sounds bad I needed the slap in the face and have since mended the fractures in my life and am stronger, healthier and better. I have a good job, a home and good support.

My question concerns FEAR. I have seen the prompts since 06 but I've never seen them so much as the past few months. Three times a day 1111. I seem to have latched on to the warning theory since I feel that I have been warned in the past about bad situations. I now dread the prompts because I am afraid they are warning me of certain disaster. I stopped meditating a while ago, I know bad girl!

My other thought is that I know what I should be doing with my life and I am not pursuing it fully, it is why I am here and "they" want me to get on with it and stop being afraid to go full throttle.

Sorry for the long post and any insight is appreciated.

Best to all!
"Love is the great miracle cure."
-Louise Hay
True
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Fear and 1111

Post by True »

Don’t be afraid the prompts are not to harm or hurt you, but to awaken you.

I have dealt with fear issues myself (I day dealt because I am getting over them) putting fear behind me and love in the forefront.

Once you are able to let go of the fear you will realize that the numbers are reminders and also positive ways to encourage you on this journey.

When you get a chance if you haven’t already be sure to go online and read Doreen Virtues angel numbers and see what each number means when you are being prompted.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello minxyd1111,
Our beautiful True is my inspiration as I have my own fear issues that have resurfaced from time to time. So I I applaud her post and think she bears good advice. Perhaps this is part of being human, experiencing and understanding our fears... then overcoming them, standing tall and enjoying a sense of freedom that newfound wisdom brings. We don't have to face our fears all at once or that matter alone as our 1111 Friends" remain supportive and encouraging with the prompts and in other less subtle ways in all situations. But I do believe it gets easier as we delve deeply into the reasons behind the fear... and when I say that, I am not just talking about the fear itself. Explore the emotion, the times this fear has popped up... what is happening at this time in life as fear is experienced? When did this fear first appear? etc. Well something like that anyway. You will sense the questions that will provide insight into your own personal fears. I will give you a most recent "for instance" from my own experience and please feel free to chuckle because in many ways this will seem an unreasonable fear for many of you. As some of you know, I just flew back to the United states this past week from Australia. A couple weeks before leaving I began to be filled with all kinds off ugly, worried, and dreaded emotions... Now, in all honesty, I am not afraid of flying... not at all...In fact I actually enjoy the flights but it is the airport experience, managing the gates and times and finding my way that disrupts my security and confidence until I become a near babbling mess as I contemplate an upcoming trip. :roll: When I think long and hard about my reasons for fearing this aspect of traveling it becomes clear that, in reality, it is a self esteem issue as I tell myself that I always mess something up and because, perhaps, I expect this to happen, it usually does occurs. Even worse, once again, I am injuring my "inner child" in a somewhat subtle way.

So I am wondering,bad girl ;) (just kidding sweetie) If you can get quiet and ask these questions in meditation and try to listen with an open heart to what surfaces from within. I am wondering if this might help you/me or any of us to understand why we react in fear to something in particular. Of course with that said, It is also important not to chastise ourselves for our fears because in reality they are a part of our history of human "make-up." For if you examin our long history of evolution you can see that fear in many ways has helped us to remain safe while avoiding dangerous situations. It has prompted a shift to wiser thinking as our ancestors worked out better ways of protecting life, family and possessions and safer ways to produce the food and goods that sustain life.
My other thought is that I know what I should be doing with my life and I am not pursuing it fully, it is why I am here and "they" want me to get on with it and stop being afraid to go full throttle.
Well, I can't answer that as thie answer is one for you to discover. But if it helps, many of us have most likely asked that same or similar questions. Humas are guaranteed free will and while our celestial friends and angels wish we would make good healthy decisions...they know that even these sometimes strange and uncomfortable side paths of hard times build a strong and vibrant character in this world and even more importantly, in the next. They want desperately for us to succeed and to do well but no matter what "road" we choose, we can count on their love and friendship along the way as we begin the most important task, in learning more about the spiritual "insides" of us...the parts of us that insures that eternity and beyond are ours for the treking. :D I hope this long babble of mine makes a little bit of sense.

By the way, I am glad to hear that you have overcome the hard times you have experienced since you were last on the board. It is good to see you again, Minxyd! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
minxyd1111
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by minxyd1111 »

Thanks True and Sandy!

I know Doreen's number meanings well although I get 8's and 9's confused because i feel they overlap...Maybe someone could shed some light on the difference.

Sandy - thanks for sharing your experience. I believe you are very correct in your direction about delving into what moments and why this fears occur - when have they happened in the past, etc. I have tried to do that, but I often shy away as guess what, I'm AFRAID of the answer, ha! But in stillness, like you said some of these reasons may be revealed.

I do believe that fear has helped us along our evolution, in protecting us from things that can do us harm and it is part of our instinct but when it is TURNED UP to an extreme level, it can be harmful. I hope that makes sense. I am trying to say a prayer when I see the 1111 now and ask "What is it you want me to know?" and see if this becomes fruitful or changes the dynamic in any way.

Thank you for the support and insight. It is golden!

My Best,
D

PS I too have the same falling apartness before a trip - and like you I don't have a fear of flying, cars, or anything like that. It's a fear of "getting it wrong" - which really isn't possible when you think about it :D
"Love is the great miracle cure."
-Louise Hay