11-11

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
TimeLord23
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11-11

Post by TimeLord23 »

I have had the 11-11 experience for over 2 years now.... i always thought something was going to happen on the 11th of november or even november 2011... and it still might ... i am worried about next week now.. should i be?
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: 11-11

Post by AJ »

Welcome! A wise president once said, "You have nothing to fear but fear itself". I assure you a lot of stuff will happen on November 11th, 2011. When you have 7 billion people on the planet all having various encounters you can bet depending on who you are and what happened to you that day the severity of the happenings. Now if you are suggesting that there is going to be some earth changing, life changing, event then who knows. Who knew there was going to be one on March 11, 2011, but there was in Japan. The point I am trying to make is life will happen as it has happened and as it will happen. 11/11/11 could be just another day or it could not but either way there is nothing to fear in it. In fact, from this point on as you are reading my sentence right here, I challenge you to try to no longer fear. I know a hard thing to say but the sooner you do and the sooner you look to stop fearing and start loving, then you can bet a lot will begin to change not only for you but all around you. The 11:11 prompts have nothing to do with tragedy and everything to do with you. They are your wake up call to begin the change that you are capable of. That change being to begin shedding the fear and becoming LOVE in every manner and in every day. It is not an easy task so you have to ask yourself if you are up for it. Remember it is not a sprint but a marathon. The marathon runner does get up day one and just decide to run 26.2 miles. They couldn't. But they do get up and start running one mile, then 3 miles, then 5 miles and so on. Start shedding the fear and adding the love a little at time and one day my friend you and many many others around you will be joining you in that marathon.

Peace my friend and welcome!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
avelrage
New Friend

Post by avelrage »

after messing with almost the whole website,i finally found a way to communicate..with u guys =)
ok..this is the deal..i been seeing those numbers,today i saw it three times in the morning, something is getting close to happen,and what has happened since this started-ALL BEEN GOOD! i want to know what i suppose to do,and what's God's plan for me,need to talk to them,i had try to ask them to talk to me in my dreams..with no luck.i want to help that's my passion in life,have more so i can help other people 8).
avelrage
New Friend

Post by avelrage »

TimeLord23 wrote:I have had the 11-11 experience for over 2 years now.... i always thought something was going to happen on the 11th of november or even november 2011... and it still might ... i am worried about next week now.. should i be?
am in the same boat with ya bro,am not scared thou,may be something good,keep your mind open!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello and welcome to avelrage and TimeLord,

I'm glad you both are here. I am beginning to notice that there is an increase of people who are beginning to worry about what they have been seeing and hearing... the economies in an uproar, the disasters occurring, the spiritual thought and controversy surrounding dates and "what nots." We do live in strange times. I feel it. Yet, I wonder, is there any more to fear on one day then another? I could pass away in a car accident, in a fire or on a less likely note, be eaten by a great white shark while swimming on the beach. ;) :roll: Our days can be fraught with peril should we choose to focus on the peril. But perhaps when we focus on the uplifting things happenings around us... those things we have to celebrate and be grateful for, fear dissipates or at least moves to the back of the brain a bit. These days can remind us that there are others who may need a little kindly thought and consideration from us... It is this direction of thought that helps releases us from innate fears and nurtures that desire to help and be of service creating a place of stability within. It is these little and grand things we are capable of contributing that come back to us tenfold as our lives find a strange kind of purpose.
Avelrage wrote:
ALL BEEN GOOD! i want to know what i suppose to do,and what's God's plan for me,need to talk to them,i had try to ask them to talk to me in my dreams..with no luck.i want to help
In reality they cannot tell you God's plan for you even should you converse easily with them. That is between you and God and you have a great deal of input in this decision making. Free Will is carefully guarded by our celestial friends. But one way to begin to clarify the picture you are trying to bring into focus is meditation. Have you tried quiet reflection or Stillness?. Daily meditation of some sort...just a short time 10- to fifteen minutes? (Daily effort is important)
It took me a year to get to the point where I could regularly converse in some way... there are blips and pieces of encouragement and not just in the numbers that helped me to know that I was moving forwards and progressing. I wrote them down... every experience and feeling after I practiced stillness and I did see progress. Sometimes we miss these wonderful aspects of spiritual learning in the grandeur of what we expect should immediately occur. But these expectations...well, sometimes we must exercise our spiritual muscles just like our physical ones as AJ so beautifully said to bring them into being to bring them into being. Sadly, many people do not get past the early stretches of a spiritual program. But it does begin gently and in small ways that we can manage bit by bit as we exert a little bit of effort and focused intent. And as we are ready, new and wondrous experiences occur,not the least of which is better communication with our TA or Higher Self.

Well I have rattled on enough... sorry about that. :oops: I hope you both find friendship and purpose in you lives and in our little internet community.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi avelrage and TimeLord....

I know there are many people who feel just like you,,,,not knowing what to think, feel or do...

yes we are in tumultuous times....but in order to understand what is happening and why, we need to have an understanding of what's going on inside each of us...

we often talk about the Law of Attraction,,,and other Universal Laws....but I feel that understanding the Law of Cause and Effect/LoA...is one that can really help us in times like these....

People say,,,but what can I do,,,,as they worry themselves into ulcers,,,and become more panicked...

One of the mos basic ways to calm yourself down,,,is to breathe, slow deep, rhythmic, breathing....

as you calm yourself, you begin to send out calmness and it reaches people around you...and does have an effect on people...so you can do something to help,,and not only for yourself.

Next,,,work on your trust,,,,when we truly give our fears and doubts to our Divine parents,,,we truly are taken care of....we have Guardian Angels, who prompt us to keep us safe....mind you,,,we have to pay attention...

so try not to be in a panic....or worry....things are changing,,,the world is changing,,,,and best of all (in my books anyway)....is the fact, that humanity is really starting to grow up,,,,and becoming awake.....

to the best of my knowledge,,,this friday,,,is a huge celebration, all over the world,,,,as it signifies the raising of humanity's consciousness.....people are becoming more aware of the responsibility to change what is happening on our world....

the more we celebrate in happiness and having loving thoughts the more we help to change the world around us...

so that's just what you should do this friday,,,,,find what makes you happy,,,and enjoy....whether it's laughing or dancing,,,or just being quiet and listening to music...just enjoy your day to the fullest,,,hold love in your heart and send it out everywhere...

love and blessings pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
jawbrkr
New Friend

Post by jawbrkr »

Greetings to all. I am new to this site as per perhaps 15 minutes ago. Just wanted to share that I too have been seeing this 11:11 on clocks at home and at work pretty often. I used to see it every now and then as a child and just wish upon it because I suppose it was the thing to do. I didn't really begin to understand it until now. I am not even sure if I fully understand it. Funny thing is, as i was reading some of the comments on this forum, i happened to check the clock on my pc and the clock happened to read 11:11! How is that for awkward.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear jawbrkr,

Welcome.
i happened to check the clock on my pc and the clock happened to read 11:11
Yup thats the way it goes.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

welcome jawbrkr :hithere ,

yep I'll second Geoff's comment....that's the way it happens...

love and light...pp :mrgreen:
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Jawbrkr,
Welcome to the forum! You Wrote:
I didn't really begin to understand it until now. I am not even sure if I fully understand it.

Truly, you don't have to understand it. :) Just go with the flow of life and follow what resonates with you. You are responsible for creating your own spirtitual path and it will be unique and special in its own right.
It's nice to meet you! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
KDN1177
New Friend

Post by KDN1177 »

New to the board....joined before under another name but never really read or posted and forgot my login.

I started noticing 11:11s when I was a teenager and it became my favorite time. I've felt it 'guide' me at times and morph into multiples of 11 as well. Whatever 'we' are...I definitely feel it and feel my purpose as a healer in the world. I have a natural 'rieki'-like touch according to others though I have no training or understanding of it. I've been experiencing an amazing string of spiritual growths and discovery in the last two years or so. I could go on, but if you get it, I've said enough...if you don't get it then there's nothing I could say that would matter anyway.

I know I've been looking forward to 11.eleven.11 for several years now and often wonder how much of this is just coincidence or "in my head" or me just "looking for it"...but OMG, is it just me or has it gone absolutely off the charts in the last week!?

- KDN
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello KDN1177,
It is nice to have you back on board! I'm glad to hear you have been well and using your healing touch. Lets face it, the world needs much healing as we speak. :D
It is 11-11-11 for us here in NSW Australia and it is a beautiful day. :sunny: I'm Celebrating Life today and the good that will come our Earth's way as we all continue promoting Love in all ways.
Love,
Sandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi KDN

and welcome to the mb....now here's a synchronicity for you...

I was just writing a reply email when I saw a msg that just came in....it was from Donna at the Centre for Christ Consciousness.....so I kept writing my reply,,,,and another msg came in,,,from the mb...

So after I sent my mail,,I read Donna's msg...a prayer for tomorrow and I thought I should post it here as there are alot of 11r's are partaking in alot of services tomorrow...

so I open the mb mail,,,and it's for this thread....pretty cool I thought...

and another one just came in...so I will post this,,,,read the next post and thewn post the Prayer...

Bless Your Heart...pp (oh cool,,,it was from Sandy xoxo)
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

(posted by pp)

from
Donna D'Ingillo
4:57 PM (1 hour ago)

11-11-11 Prayer Meditation

Dear Beloved Spiritual Family: As you are aware, tomorrow is a day of heightened spiritual awareness as many people open their hearts and minds to commune with Spirit for the upliftment of our planet. The spiritual pressure is very elevated as new portals and spiritual currents are being added to help our world return to the bosom of the universe. I am sure that some of you will be meditating in various groups, and participating in healing circles. I would like to offer this prayer for tomorrow, and ask you to join with me to focus on this during your meditations and communion with Spirit:

Mother and Father, we hold our world Urantia up to you, and thank you for your outpouring of LOVE, MERCY, RIGHTMINDEDNESS, and CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS into the planetary fabric of our consciousness. We lift ourselves up to you and thank you for moving through all of your children and all living beings on this day to fulfill the promise of our spiritual destiny in your WILL. We thank you for the angels and heavenly hosts bringing in these energies to help us in our transformation, and we thank you for infusing into our hearts a new quickening that we may increasingly attune to our Indwelling Father Fragments. We thank you for helping catalyze the seeds of our Divine Life Plans that we may be here on this earth plane as you always had intended for us. We offer our lives to you that YOUR WILL BE DONE in and through us, and we pledge to align ourselves in your WILL with courage, patience, peace and forgiveness. As in heaven, so on earth. Amen.

Thank you!

In loving service,
Donna

Donna D’Ingillo
Center for Christ Consciousness
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Happy 11 11 11 Sandy

love you sis :kiss:

pp :mrgreen:
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Love you too,Sis! It was good to talk to you while ago. :kiss: (flat inspection went great by the way! :bana: )
((((((HUGS)))))))
Sandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

ooooooooooooo Hi Sandy,,, :hithere

I missed this, a week ago,,,yes, we talked on your 11 11 didn't we....I had a great day too,,,I did quite a few meditations, not just the large group ones,,,but ones on my own also. It was a super day. I think it was all about the facts that however your day(s) go all depends on how you want them to be. I chose an excellent day, of high vibration, internal connections, and prayers for the health, wealth, and happiness for all on earth. (and more)

I couldn't have written about it on the 11th or the 12th....I was definitely in a 'being blended' energy, which went way beyond my own perception. (and more). I felt a real deep connection with Michael and Mother Spirit. The kind you can't write about because it's impossible to find the words,,,,so you just keep smiling and it seeps out your pores.

I know so many searching ones thought there would be huge changes,,,but they were looking for them on the outside. We can't experience anything on the outside until the 'changes' happen on the inside. The awesome thing about it,,is that these energy waves, will assist the changes...within and then without. So it will depend on whether people choose to recognize what is changing within them and follow through....there's going to be lot's of old stuff re-surfacing, and it's just part of the process....but,,,keep positive, stay centered,,,and keep breathing.
(and you know I don't mean just regular ole breathing)

So I hope everyone enjoyed their own experiences and just keep on improving on it....talk soon, some interesting house stuff happening...just not solid..yet!

love you,,,Sis :kiss:
Daily Affirmation: