11:11 and the Sun

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 11:11 and the Sun

Post by sammy »

Wow! Sounds like we've got a couple MacGyver's here! I wish I had the patience to learn things like this!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

I'm with you, Sammy!! I have enough trouble helping my kids study for their science!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

:) If everyone was a Macguyver then we would be a pretty boring bunch. It takes all kinds of people to form a community.

I think that's a lot of what's going on here, we're being layed out like chess pieces, I feel like I was just dug out of the box and placed on the board. I look around at this place and some people stand out. They stand out in the way that I feel I have my whole life, feeling like there's a spotlight on me when I'm in a crowd, but still feeling utterly alone. I hope everyone didn't grow up feeling that way, but my karma was solitude for a long time. But my point is that we are indeed of many shapes and forms and they all seem to be parts that work together for good. Green thumbs, moms, distillers, machinists, electronics gurus, blacksmiths, there are so many disciplines that keep a community going, it literally takes all kinds.

We haven't been selected FOR our gifts, we've been given these gifts I believe so that we can be a productive part of the new community we will find after the transformation. And the best part is, if the transformation does not materialize as planned or is somehow mitigated with our will or energy, then what are we left with?

Community!

Glad, thrilled to be part of something special,

-Shaku
~I will bend like a reed in the wind~
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Shaku55 wrote::)

I think that's a lot of what's going on here, we're being layed out like chess pieces, I feel like I was just dug out of the box and placed on the board. I look around at this place and some people stand out. They stand out in the way that I feel I have my whole life, feeling like there's a spotlight on me when I'm in a crowd, but still feeling utterly alone. I hope everyone didn't grow up feeling that way, but my karma was solitude for a long time. But my point is that we are indeed of many shapes and forms and they all seem to be parts that work together for good. Green thumbs, moms, distillers, machinists, electronics gurus, blacksmiths, there are so many disciplines that keep a community going, it literally takes all kinds.

We haven't been selected FOR our gifts, we've been given these gifts I believe so that we can be a productive part of the new community we will find after the transformation. And the best part is, if the transformation does not materialize as planned or is somehow mitigated with our will or energy, then what are we left with?

Community!
I agree with this.
It is good for everybody either way.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Shaku!
Please forgive me...I thought I had said hello and welcomed you but in the re reading I realize I messed upsomewhere along the way and it is nowhere to be found. I am blaming it on old age. :finger: :lol:
Anyway, welcome to the family from this forgetful old lady! :oops:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Now come on Sandy...I know you just had a birthday and all but you are only as old as you feel!

:kiss:
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

No problem Sandy, I'm happy to be here and thanks for the welcome! But please do not feel bad, I finally came here years after I first heard the call so I feel like I showed up late! I'm especially happy to be embraced by members who have been here for a few years, since I first read about this back in 98/99. It is some much needed validation that others have had a consistent experience with this... experience.

lol I've got to get to work, but you all have a great day!

-Shaku
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm not a kidding AJ I have two new birthday wrinkles I discoverd this morning! :shock: ... well nothing a little clear cello tape won't clear up, eh? :lol: alright...I will work on feeling like a youngster again. believe, believe, believe. ... ;)

Thank you Shaku for your kind and understanding words. You are a dear addition to our 11:11 family.(((HUGS))) (I hope you don't mind, but I'm a hugger from way back.)
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

inlikeflint wrote:
I sometimes follow my obsessions too far. I found a book form the 50's the other day called, "the Complete Book of Composting." I bought it at a yard sale for a quarter. It's a hardbound book about two inches thick chock full of more information on composting than I could possibly digest. Being in the military has good perks depending on where you are stationed. If you get bored, see if you base has a library and bone up on the info they have available. (I used to be in the army.)

Batteries came up again the other day for me as a synchronicity. I am taking a silversmithing class as a refresher/something to get me jump started and in class they were asking me if I remember how to electroplate stuff and I ended up thinking about the Baghdad Battery. This is a battery that was invented before 300BCE and produces high voltage from using an iron core that is wrapped in copper wire... Not sure what the electrolyte they used was but it was either salt water, lemon juice, or (my thought.) they distilled their own water and mixed it with some sort of vinegar or lemon juice... Anyway, yeah, you can even harness an energy from the earth by placing probes in the ground... This is how the railroads used to power some of their telegraph stations before Edison and Tesla and the electric company was a thought.
Hi Flint,

I'm finding the library is very equipped and I'm even wondering if they would hire me if I applied. However, I've yet to apply and whatever... I'll figure it out. Thanks for the heads up about finding info at the library about composting, I think I've gotten used to looking on the internet so much that I forget the books that could be had at a library for information. I love yard sales and thrifting but I think I have to put those days behind me for a while, I've got to be on the prowl for a job in the meantime.

I think it's good I saw your message about using the library, your post was 1:11am my time.

As far as batteries go, I wouldn't be surprised if they harnessed food back then, unless they had a shortage...then there was likely something else more accessible, like salt water. Just think about it- a lot of communities and societies to be found near bodies of water throughout the run of human history so far and even now, the nomadic societies are still sticking to where they can find water, or at least know how to find it.

Shaku, I have to agree- community is what makes the world go round the way it does, whether for good or bad. I do think we're in places we're supposed to be if anything, and if not, we'll be there soon enough. :)

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

It is such a release to not feel so alone, friends. While writing that sentence first I wrote new friends, then old friends, then just left it at friends.

but you know what I mean. :)

Anyway, the spotlight isn't so bright anymore. The feeling of being hopelessly alone, it is a distant echo. Yes, feelings have echoes or at least they do for me. My point is that it's not so bad once you know there are others. I suspect I'll have this feeling for some time, and it's not bittersweet. It's like watching the stars come out for the first time.

Ya I'm a sap, but better filled with love than anything else. Except maybe egg rolls. I could do that too. :)

-Shaku
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

Here's a couple of interesting links I'd like to share. The first is a website that is very interesting but has been 'coasting' for a few years, nobody has updated it. Strange and disturbing if you buy into anything they're saying, because it's just short of 'run for your lives!'. However the bulk of the knowledge in the free PDF book on this page I have verified through other sources so I find it to be very reliable. If you dig around futher the site has all copyright-exempt ie old new listings from the times and other reputable papers showing old articles about solar activity.

http://www.solarstorms.org/S23rdCycle.html

The second link is an article in the Telegraph about our GPS system and how deeply enmeshed this system has become in our daily lives.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/8623 ... d-GPS.html

Happy reading!

-Shaku
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

" The Matrix is a system, and that system is our enemy. When you are inside it, you look around and what do you see? Businessmen, Teachers, Lawyers, Carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are part of that system and that makes them our enemies. You have to understand that most of these people are not ready to be `unplugged`. And many are so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to defend it " - The Matrix

I spent 20 minutes writing about some crazy solar activity going on right now, we're scheduled for geomagnetic storms between this afternoon right through the weekend. Nothing major, the real importance is the sporadic nature of these events compared to previous Solar Maximums. Then I clicked the wrong button and lost everything I'd written. Increasingly I am getting the impression that I'm not supposed to be spouting off about these premonitions or the extreme sense of vigilance I feel about this topic.

That does not ease my concerns, though me and mine are taken care of.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

I watched a few videos on the "Return of the Atlantean Light Masters." (Youtube.) It discusses Christ Michael and his 11:11 Legions (who were born 1970 onwards...) It's a light vs dark thing and then somehow Hitler nazis infiltrated Agartha and they built an empire in the middle/center of the the earth... and this is who we fight in the end days. Anyway, it's going to be cold, because you have to go to Antarctica to get to the hole in the ground just to get to the underworld nazis to see their city and then you go deeper to get to the Agarthens who have tunnels that pop up all over the world, and live in the center of the earth and they are the original race of Ur or Mu or some sort of flavor of people who are the underworld people all the Hopi and Zuni (SouthWest platt Native Americans know about.)

The craziest part about the whole video is that I sat through and watched the whole thing. Light masters have already come back and paved the way for the 11:11's and (These are the people who ran around to different locations in the world in white pajamas and did these chants and dances and now they are done, and somehow before December of this year the 11:11 gates are closing for another 2000 years and if we want to get off this rock with our bodies, we have to figure out how to do it now.)

At this point I am ready to roll up some mother nature and be one with a concrete floor... :roll:

I'm still in limbo, but I'm working on it.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: Oh MY! I smile as you described this video, Flint... our own lives and experiencing disproving it. Seems everyone is getting into the 11:11 act these days. :D What I didn't hear you mention about the Utube video was love... If it isn't about Love then there is no lasting and eternal value... I guess one reason I stick close to the vest and view everyone through the "Love screen" and even then simplifiy. With this tiny brain, the simpler the better. :lol:
At this point I am ready to roll up some mother nature and be one with a concrete floor... :roll:

:) I have days like that. ;)

Good to see you Shaku! It is so frustrating to loose a long post isn't it! I have done that soooo many times... :( One click and you are staring at a blank screen. I keep thinking, "Okay don't move... don't touch anything... maybe it will come back." But shucks! It never does and there are times I too wonder that maybe there was a good reason it disappeared into the ether.
Glad you posted, anyway. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

Thanks Sandy, it's so nice to have some spiritual family again, it's something I have missed dearly. I wonder how many of us are out there, unconnected to other like minds in our daily lives. What does that do to stifle our vibration I wonder?

I've created room the last few months, emptied my cup so to speak. It is filling now with wonderful things, people, experiences, I'm going to need a bigger cup!

And then, magically, the cup gets bigger!

Oh, and yesterday was the strongest solar storm of solar cycle 24, was there anyone Between Maine and Nebraska out there who saw the northern lights? It was a white knucle ride watching the satellite and ground based observatory readouts. The internet has certainly changed things, being able to watch the ionospheric data with 15 minute updates. The last solar cycle 11 years ago there was nothing like this available to the general public. Fortunately for us the storm was really nothing special, but then again the cycle is just picking up momentum.

If anyone saw northern lights last night give a shout out :) I'd love to hear about the experience!

-Shaku
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Shaku,

I would love to see the Northern Lights someday. I had an opportunity in Northern Ohio once to see them if i traveled north one hour. This was some years ago now and I can't remember why for a night or two they were seen much further south then usual. Unfortunately, for me, I heard about it after the fact... I can't think about the Northern lights without thinking of the movie "Frequency". with Dennis Quaid and this other great youngish actor... at least back then... very good, lots of neat twists.
Thanks Sandy, it's so nice to have some spiritual family again, it's something I have missed dearly. I wonder how many of us are out there, unconnected to other like minds in our daily lives. What does that do to stifle our vibration I wonder?

I think sometimes we can allow our aloneness to stifle our frequency and disturb our peace but it is all in the emotions surrounding it, not really based in reality. What truly raises our frequency will occur even as we sit on a deserted Island for months at a time. It is something we always are connected too...The Source and yet...with that said it is easy to feel disconnected from this Infinite power at times too. Once again I believe it is our own doing...so when we feel this way, how do we turn on that inner celestial Lightbulb? I would love to hear what others feel about this and hear suggestions as to how they overcome stagnation perhaps or even apathy as sometimes stresses of Life can seemingly put a strangle hold around our heart and good intentions. :)

I loved this..
I've created room the last few months, emptied my cup so to speak. It is filling now with wonderful things, people, experiences, I'm going to need a bigger cup!

And then, magically, the cup gets bigger!
It doesn't sound like there is a problem with a "slacking vibration" for you, brother! :D
:loves
Sandy
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

I totally agree Sandy that it is within ourselves to stay connected, and some certainly seem to have an easy time with it. But i don't think that's how things are meant to be, i think it is a symptom of our times. We are a minority in a world that thinks we are a little looney. So we don't have any way to find each other short of the dimly lit hallways of the Internet.

And that's not to say that we should design and start wearing matching pins. :P

One thing we know for sure is that everything is in motion. Our planet is spinning on it's axis, while spinning round the Sun, while our solar system spins round in this galaxy, and so on, how far we can only speculate. With everything moving in circles the way it is, conceivably if one of us stops short, eventually another of us will trip over you.

Ok, im going to hold in this spot for just a bit and see what happens. :)

Of course i was going to do that anyway, bedways is rightways for me. Nite all

-Shaku
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Shaku,
I see you are still up, even though the night is quickly settling in over there. It is good to connect with friends be they human or celstial. I think yes, many people probably do find us a bit looney. At one point it may have bothered me but now as I see the reality of our lives and what we are experiencing confirmed over and over from each other's lives..The changes that ensue. I guess I feel we are the sane ones :lol: and I wear that looney pin with pride. :geek: Yet with that said, wouldn't it be nice to think of this world perhaps the way it is supposed to be as you brought up in your last post. Where what we feel see, hear and know is common place and is how it should be for everybody. What a different world we would be viewing eh.
Hang in there...sometimes from out of the blue...we find a friendly heart with leanings towards Cosmic understanding right in our own back yars. They really are there. And I suspect that you will be surprised at the many seeds you, yourself may have planted. These questions that may arise within someone who may at first push aside the knowledge as silly...yet at some distant time, with the right, shall we, say "watering" they'll sprout and the ideas grow as a new path is explored.

Oh my goodness what am I rattling on about... :oops: Just jabbering. :lol: Yes, it is good to have trusted friends who love us and understand us and put up with some awfully long winded nonsensical posts. ;)

You sleep well... :hithere
Love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Good Morning Loves!

My turn to babble a bit!

Oh yes...I think we are all so aware of the 3 head many people seem to perceive sitting atop our shoulders! But I do believe Sandy is right about the seeds we've sewn...and I think the Celestial's job it to do the watering.

I look at my mom, 100% Catholic...100%!!!! I've shared some of my experiences with her (on occasion, and when they aren't TOO "out there"). A year or so ago I had been talking about energy and healing with her. At that time she listened politely (sewing a seed). She came to me a few months ago and was asking about Reiki and some other form of energy healing. Apparently she had been at her monthly Hospital Auxiliary meeting where the guest speaker was talking about alternative healing (Celestial's with sprinklers!) Suddenly I didn't have 3 heads!

Ya know, that made me think about how I got here....It was when my younger son started seeing auras and having a few other unusual experiences. People were planting seeds in me left and right, one after another. It seemed at that time in my life I would meet total strangers who would speak to me about something "metaphysical", and then another person would mention it a second time...this would cause me to look it up and investigate. Jake has temporarily "turned off" his abilities, and all those people who were sewing seeds in me have disappeared. So it's just me and this board...(THANK YOU GUYS)...thank you for watering my seeds!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
eleveneleveneleven
New Friend

Post by eleveneleveneleven »

Interesting thread. Earth just exprerienced a "G4" geomagnetic storm this past weekend. The thought of another Carrington Event occuring, scares the heck out of me. I'll be :finger: that this does not occur in my lifetime.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Sandy wrote::lol: Oh MY! I smile as you described this video, Flint... our own lives and experiencing disproving it. Seems everyone is getting into the 11:11 act these days. :D What I didn't hear you mention about the Utube video was love... If it isn't about Love then there is no lasting and eternal value... I guess one reason I stick close to the vest and view everyone through the "Love screen" and even then simplifiy. With this tiny brain, the simpler the better. :lol:

:) I have days like that. ;)
I watched the whole series. It was entertainment for the day... for a couple days.
It mentioned the light vs love thing. (It surprised me.)
( site too slow )
Not that you would want to sit though a few hours of this like I did...
Admiral Byrd's hollow Earth idea was fun to think about.
11:11 is mentioned as an end times evolution of DNA and some sort of evolution form the 3rd to the 5th dimension. (Up up and away!)
I like the build up to the 2012 end of times bit.

Today, I found a site that claims George talks to demons.
(edited by Geoff - sacredpursuit dot org slash gpage40.html )
Looks like they have technical issues with traditional English spelling/grammar. Go figure.
This person claims to have been in contact with God since the 1970's about the 11:11, but just decided to start posting about it online 40 years later. I guess a message from God was only convenient to post when she felt like posting it. (She was pretty quick to throw stones at George though.)

I start to think about the 75,000,000 people in the world who are selected to see the 11:11 prompt.
Then I think of all the people who see it but never get it, or ignore it. (Kind of difficult to ignore though.)
I've pointed it out to people who I know and I am with when I am/we are prompted and it never seems like it is a big deal to them. Nobody gets excited or feels inclined to investigate it.
Subsequently; This is when I realized that there are more experts on God on this planet than I will ever know.

I agree with Shaku on the minority aspect of this thing we share.
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

Flint, I didn't watch the online series yet, and now that you said it's a few hours... :shock: Haha, maybe after I've cleaned the house some, I'll go and watch.

I read the Sacred Pursuit website and I feel kind of sad and annoyed all at once that someone would be that hasty to throw stones and keep on quoting from the Bible, and keep doing so with Bible quotes for the rest of the website.

With Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hey ya T! :hithere I've been wondering where you disappeared to!

I just went and checked out that link...I'm trying hard to not say angry things about it. I always come back to one thing...LOVE...there is no evil or ulterior motive on George's part....or for any of us for that matter. We are all on a journey to learn to help others better and to love better...how would this serve anyone but God?

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!
Sammy
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Hi everyone! I get very angry :grrr when people use their "bible quotes" and then say things that are untrue and unloving. Every person who I have encountered on this site is about love. How can that be evil? I just don't get it. This is why so many people are so "afraid" of the truth, because of others pushing their fear-based religions on them. Thank you T and Sammy! Love you!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

theunim wrote:I read the Sacred Pursuit website and I feel kind of sad and annoyed all at once that someone would be that hasty to throw stones and keep on quoting from the Bible, and keep doing so with Bible quotes for the rest of the website.

With Love,
Theunim
Dear theunim,

Yeah its very sad. The more so because she will have to try and atone for that, later. One is responsible for what one teaches, and teaching untruths is a common reason why folks are surprised where they land up, after death. Not that I am suggesting fire and brimstone, far from it, but it wont be what she will expect either, lolling about in the arms of Jesus.

I am going to edit that link, because by hosting it here, we actually improve their site ranking and visibility. If some one really wants to go there, they can reconstruct the url.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.