Ikea got in on it! & a driver's license plate

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Ikea got in on it! & a driver's license plate

Post by theunim »

Days ago, we went driving and I think we were going towards base? Or another part of town? Anyway...there was a motorcycle on the lane to our right, and I read off of his plate, "1111" and the date of expiry on the corner was also 1111 :lol: My first license plate prompt that I can remember! :roll

More recently, (I should have taken a picture of it) Bert and I were in the Burbank Ikea yesterday to buy a few household items. In particular, we went to go buy drinking glasses that cost 59 cents each~ anyway I went to the display where all of them were stacked either mouth or bottom up...and on the bottoms were the stickers, and ALL of the ones that had their bottoms facing up were stamped with "1111." I even peered in for a closer look at some of them where the stamps were a bit more thicker. Sure enough, still read "1111."

I chuckled at the sight of it and then was going to get some when Bert said he already got four of them in the cart, which ALSO had the stickers.

So, needless to say, besides the other numbers, the 1111 prompting is very much present in my life. :loves

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Ikea got in on it! & a driver's license plate

Post by sammy »

Hehehehe! Now the big question...do you have the heart to throw away the stickers? ;)
:loves

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

Oh man, Sammy, I already ripped them off last night and threw them away...WHOOPS. :oops:

But then again, stickers are temporary, memories are forever!

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,

— Rumi

sammy

Post by sammy »

LOL! I would have tossed them too...but reluctantly. :lol:

LOVE!!!!
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

I get license plate prompts a lot! I have to stop myself from "searching" for them, though!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

Hahaha, Sammy, I really didn't think too much about the stickers but I suppose the next time, I would be reluctant.

Clare, I like looking at license plates on a regular basis, just so happened that that one had a prompt instead of some weird spelling of a phrase or what not. :D

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,

— Rumi

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hiya Sammy Clare and T,
T, I would have thrown the stickers away too. Then it would be on to the next prompt... :)

Ironically I hadn't seen an 1111 prompt on a license plate in years...not until yesterday anyway and to be honest it wasn't my prompt. George and I were meeting with Geoff in Sydney and we were trying to stay warm as we chatted along side one of the lovely side streets when Geoff spotted it... plain as life...right in front of us. He had been receiving prompts all day and we got to share in this "in your face kind of one!"
I suspect sometimes the Midwayers are especially pleased when we, and any of their beloved human students find each other or get together. This license plate reminded me so much of one of the 11'ner bumper stickers...white 1's on a black plate. No way to miss it! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Sandy,

Yeah and the amazing thing is there is only one car in the whole of NSW with the number plate 1111!!!! And there it was, right in front of where we were seated. (Hmm - see my post time. LOL.)

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

Geoff and Sandy,

It's amazing to see these prompts, even now. Glad to hear stickers would have been thrown away easily, too. :mrgreen:

x:11 is pretty much another prompt for me nowadays, so seeing Geoff's post at the time that it did was funny. too.

Earlier this evening, we were out at Costco, and there was a plate with "111" at the end of it, so I took that as a prompt, too~

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,

— Rumi

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Geoff you wrote:
(Hmm - see my post time. LOL.)

:lol: Yes! 8) They're still prompting you! I've been seeing Bzutu's 22 all over the place today. Usually means he wishes to talk to us or George. Though it could be he wanted me to type up the transmit he gave G yesterday on the train home. We didn't have anything to write it down with so he had to do it again...Actually 3 times before these electrical gadgets worked properly. Lucky they're a fairly patient Being and don't mind repeating when necessary. :roll:

You are getting some nice prompts T. Hope you found what you were looking for at Costcos. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

How cool! A group prompt! Feelin' the love!!!!

:loves :loves :loves
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

Sandy wrote:Hi Geoff you wrote:
(Hmm - see my post time. LOL.)

:lol: Yes! 8) They're still prompting you! I've been seeing Bzutu's 22 all over the place today. Usually means he wishes to talk to us or George. Though it could be he wanted me to type up the transmit he gave G yesterday on the train home. We didn't have anything to write it down with so he had to do it again...Actually 3 times before these electrical gadgets worked properly. Lucky they're a fairly patient Being and don't mind repeating when necessary. :roll:

You are getting some nice prompts T. Hope you found what you were looking for at Costcos. :D
Love,
Sandy
Sandy, your post was 1:11am for me~ LOL!

We did find what we needed at Costco. :) Tasty things...lol

Yay for group prompts!

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,

— Rumi

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Ahhh yummy! Tasty things are some of the best things about being human...There goes my silly ole stomach again. (where my brains are I suspect. ;) ) Oh that reminds me of a part in the wonderful book, 'The Autobiography of a Yogi.' In it, after much spiritual success and after years of the beginnings of his life work, the Self Realization ministry, the most loving Guru Paramahansa Yogananda was visiting his beloved India again. And on a mission to find a saint in the middle of the jungle and over roads nearly impassable for the early car, he and his companions discover a tree full of ripe Mangos. His description of his reaction as he gorged on this delicious fruit and his companions nearly having to pull him away from this heavenly place to continue the trip before night fall has always remained in my heart. So precious we all are in our heavenly and material wrappings... LUV2
Hugs,
Sandy