11:11 took me to Psalm 111

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Kara
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11:11 took me to Psalm 111

Post by Kara »

Hello All and Be Blessed!,

Like all of you I have been seen all the prompts from 11:11 through 12:12, so i feel you, we all get connected when we look at this prompts. Now, recently something change, it wasn't the regular numbers anymore 711, 911,710 it change to 23, so 23 got me very curious because 23 is 11 in militar time 23:00 hours and began to look into its symbolism. I know sound a little silly because there was a movie regarding seeing 23 (I didn't know of the existence of that movie until recently so it doesn't apply that I am seeing 23 because I have never seen the movie) and my continued search of the meaning of the prompts, all the spectrum 111, 222, 333, 444, 555 was already all over my mind I got I would say over exposed to information.

So at some point, I don't remember what trigger it but I began to think of 23 as music, I guess it was because all the other music to heal DNA that was all around and at one moment I googled musical note 23C (23C because I saw on a car plate UKW 23C - YOU KNOW 23C), I have been receiving in my mind already that 23 was a key, 23 was a note but not this specific. So musical note 23C in Google took me to different websites but all always was Psalm 111.

If you dig you will find that this Psalm creates a Menorah. I found some explanation on Bibal Net regarding this Psalm. At the end my conclusion is: This is our message to the world: Praise the LORD and fear the LORD, love him with all your heart and you too might be one of the ones, the people of GOD.

Psalm 111
1 Praise the LORD.
I will extol the LORD with all my heart
in the council of the upright and in the assembly.

2 Great are the works of the LORD;
they are pondered by all who delight in them.
3 Glorious and majestic are his deeds,
and his righteousness endures forever.
4 He has caused his wonders to be remembered;
the LORD is gracious and compassionate.
5 He provides food for those who fear him;
he remembers his covenant forever.

6 He has shown his people the power of his works,
giving them the lands of other nations.
7 The works of his hands are faithful and just;
all his precepts are trustworthy.
8 They are established for ever and ever,
enacted in faithfulness and uprightness.
9 He provided redemption for his people;
he ordained his covenant forever—
holy and awesome is his name.

10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom;
all who follow his precepts have good understanding.
To him belongs eternal praise.

In numerology if you want to know I am Master Number 11 and my Soul Urge is 1
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 11:11 took me to Psalm 111

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kara,

Welcome. It may surprise you, but we have actually spoken to the guys involved in making you see these numbers, and all those conversations are on this site. This is a link to some of the most significant: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9021

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Welcome Kara :hithere

I am glad that the prompts remind you we are connected. I feel the same way. :)

That is interesting about how you were led to that Psalm, and personally I nowadays find myself led to new insight and information all the time beginning, oft times, with a simple prompt.

One thing I would like to point out, however, is that a bit of research shows the word "fear" is probably not the most fitting translation of, for example, Hebrew and Arabic texts. The original words can also be used to describe awe, honour, reverence, etc. which I, personally, believe would make more sense considering our Creator, the Source of Creation, is unconditionally all-loving.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

:hithere hello and welcome, Kara :sunflower:

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Shield
Family

Post by Shield »

LurkerAbyss wrote:Welcome Kara :hithere

I am glad that the prompts remind you we are connected. I feel the same way. :)

That is interesting about how you were led to that Psalm, and personally I nowadays find myself led to new insight and information all the time beginning, oft times, with a simple prompt.

One thing I would like to point out, however, is that a bit of research shows the word "fear" is probably not the most fitting translation of, for example, Hebrew and Arabic texts. The original words can also be used to describe awe, honour, reverence, etc. which I, personally, believe would make more sense considering our Creator, the Source of Creation, is unconditionally all-loving.

Love
Lucky
:loves

Excellent point re: "fear". Thanks. :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Welcome Kara. :hithere
It's nice to meet you.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.