I'm new. I don't know where else to post this! lol

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
SusanF.
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

I'm new. I don't know where else to post this! lol

Post by SusanF. »

Hello everyone! I'm new (of course) and funny how I discovered this place. I was on my computer checking Facebook, I looked at the right on my comp and noticed the magic number that has happened for; I don't even remember how long, but the time was 11:11. So I gave up and finally started doing research about this "1111". I read some interesting facts about this phenomenon.

All I'm wanting to know is why is this happening. I need more answers on why "they" chose me? At first this never bothered me, but I've noticed "1111" recently now more than ever before.
George
Angel in waiting

Re: I'm new. I don't know where else to post this! lol

Post by George »

Hi SusanF

Welcome.

This information may be new to you. It’s worth checking out in detail.
If you have seen it before, it’s worthwhile re-acquainting yourself with the data.

The Meaning of the 11:11 Prompts.

Those that are prompting you are Planetary Helpers, Secondary Midwayers or “lower angels.” They are opportunists. They will vary the numbers to make you realize you are dealing with incredible intelligence, and they would like you to live a more spiritual life. They are all good guys and gals, and by some religions seen as “gods.” They are loyal, or fully rehabilitated to assist us mortals. There are no more devious ones.

At this point in time more than 75,000,000 people all over the world are getting the 11:11 pm and 11:11 am ‘wake-up’ and ‘reminder’ prompts, as well as other time-prompts like 1:11, 9:11, 2:22, 3;33, 22:22, 12:34 and more. Some will see this as positive, some will fear, but this is the New Age – the Correcting Time -- and the communication circuits to higher spheres have largely been reconnected. There is nothing to fear but fear itself, because the Lucifer rebellion was at last adjudicated in the mid 1980’s, and he is no more.

Getting the 11:11 pm wake-up calls, and the 11:11 am reminder calls,
tells you more about you than it does about the 1,111 Secondary Midwayers.

1. You are genetically capable of 2-way contact with the 1,111 and other Celestials if you care to meet them halfway.
2. You are prepared to be guided -- obtain information from those who measure their IQ’s in the thousands.
3. You are fair in your dealings with others, and useful to the 1,111.
4. You are ‘ascending’ in spiritual growth.
5. I’m often told the 1,111 will ask for your help at some (distant) future time, but I rarely get specific details for anyone other than for myself.
6. A member of your family, recently passed on, may have requested this contact, as the Lucifer rebellion has finally been adjudicated (1984).
7. And, most importantly, your Thought Adjuster (Spirit Self or God Fragment) wishes for you to get involved with the 1,111.

Your best approach to meeting them halfway would be stillness meditation.
See http://www.1111angels.com/E_Desk/GB51.htm or http://www.1111AkashicConstruct.com only if you happen to have difficulties stilling your mind. We make the CD available to you from Australia, and it is rather inexpensive. It’s a service of the 11:11 Progress Group.

See also Geoff’s writing: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=345 -- worth a detailed search.
Also: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=10121
Hope this helps.

God bless….
George Barnard.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Susan,
It looks like George's post probably answered your question, so since it is getting late here, I am just going to say hello and welcome for now and hope that you enjoy this friendly site. If you can't find something you're looking for or if you have any questions, please give us a "shout."
I'm glad you've joined us. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello Susan....welcome to the 11:11 boards :hithere

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
ofek
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ofek »

Well im pretty sure that George covered everything so...
Welcome to the board :hithere
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

i have just moved this to the more appropriate forum.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.